Search Unity

[RELEASED] Forester: Easy Forest Creation

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by pocoster, Apr 11, 2017.

1. pocoster

pocoster

Hello all!​
    Forester: Easy Forest Creation is a tool for artists, to aid in the creating of precedural forests but to also give back some of that control that is lost when processes are normally automated (because lets be honest computers know nothing about design ^_^). Forester provides you with the ability to not only generate forests within a selected area but it also empowers the artist to fine tune visuals so that the final result is as desired.

Key Features:
    • Easy to use - Forester provides a simple but effective tool set for creating forests of all shapes and sizes.
    • Forest Presets - It gives the user the ability to create presets so that forest variations and combinations can be quickly applied to any environment and new tools coming all the time to help improve workflow!
    • Foliage Groups - You can manage assets better by storing them in groups that can be independently generated, removed and edited without affecting other groups.
    • Vertex Color Automation Tool - Forester currently comes with an automation tool to aid with vertex coloring and works straight in Unity creating a copy of the model so not to be destructive to the original.
    There are quite a lot of exciting features coming down the line but i am completely open to new ideas and directions!

You may also notice my friend that the price is low, this is just because i love you and this is an introductory price while Forester is in its early iterations so grab it now while its super low :)

This forum will act as a troubleshooting area and for any other suggestions and discussions that may help the product move forwards. Thanks for reading and hope you like the asset.

Link: http://u3d.as/JMg

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    C_p_H likes this.