Search Unity

[RELEASED] Combat Systems-Constructor

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by SINTETUS, Jun 24, 2017.

1. SINTETUS

SINTETUS

Hi! :cool:
    The package contains 6 ready prefabs assembled from various modules, and a set of parts that will allow you to create your own combinations of robots or stationary combat systems.
    The package in the future will be replenished with other combat modules.

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#!/content/88937

I would like feedback from users who purchased this package to understand which units or elements to add to the project, or something to fix in it.
    [PROFILE]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    ZJP likes this.
  2. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Quality models/textures/shaders and animations. Nice work (disclaimer: I didn't purchase the pack) Feedback only based on presentation in this thread.

Only critique regarding the trailer audio. That track is used by about 35% of asset developers. It is very annoying. :(
    Please - Consider a different track for the video. Pretty please. :)

3. SINTETUS

SINTETUS

TheANMATOR2b, thanks for the feedback and for the remark about the music to the video, I will necessarily change it)). Very soon a new unit "Lightning Gun Tank" will be added to my constructor's set. Almost everything is ready, it remains to add animation for this 3D model.

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  4. SINTETUS

SINTETUS

Pack updated, added a new unit "Rocket Launcher Vehicle".

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  5. pbrowne

pbrowne

This is a very good pack, nice models and prefabs and wonderful animations. Excellent job! Good purchase for a turn based game, e.g. I'm using it with the Turn Based Tool Kit. Would like to see some more stationary weapons (artillery and ground to air missiles) airborne drones and perhaps some buildings in the same style (probably available as a base type kit)