Search Unity

[Released] AVPro Video - complete video playback solution

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by AndrewRH, Feb 12, 2016.

1. mkneib

mkneib

1.5.14 has fixed my problems!
    Thx for your great support.

2. marcojojo

marcojojo

the .mp4 stream example is working and the the HLS-examples are not working

Its windows 7 and we are trying in the unity editor.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  3. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

Ahhh Windows 7.... No HLS isn't supported in Windows 7 with AVPro Video. Windows 10 is required for HLS (see section 4.3 in our PDF documentation).

If you want to use HLS on Windows 7 then you would need to install a 3rd party library (such as LAV Filters) and then change the Video API (in MediaPlayer > Platform Specific > Windows) to DirectShow.

Thanks,

4. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

So glad to hear that UWP and Hololens are working once again :)

Thanks,

5. piojox11

piojox11

Thanks Andrew, for that fix and improvement. There are two more minor issues (and in fact they intersect to form a third problem):

1) EnableSubtitles() doesn't work if the media player hasn't been initialized. I suggest that if it's uninitialized, it should set m_LoadSubtitles=true and set both the subtitle path and location variables. Then when initialization happens in Start(), the subtitles will load as requested.
    2) I noticed that when a subtitle is loaded, the previous subtitle text isn't cleared out, and there's no API to do that. Of course it can be done manually, but it would be cleaner to call EnableSubtitles(location, path, bool clearPrevious=true), or to simply have it done automatically.
    3) Calling DisableSubtitles() won't clear out any old subtitle text that's displaying, and doubly so if the player isn't initialized yet (since the function won't do anything in that case).

By the way, the timing of this new feature couldn't have been better! Subtitle support came right when I needed it, to the day.

6. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

Lucky timing :) Thanks for the comment - all very valid. We'll improve the API for the next release.

piojox11 likes this.
  7. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hi Andrew,

Is there some workaround to get AVPro Video's audio through Unity on Mac? The only thing I need to do is add a high-pass filter over all the videos. Since the project is already deployed to several remote machines with different videos, the easiest way would be to do this through unity's built-in filter. However, the audioOutput is only available for windows :(

Software versions:
    AVPro v. 1.5.6
    Unity v. 5.4.0
    OS X 10.11

8. prisonerjohn

prisonerjohn

Hello,

I just sent the following email to your support page. Apologies for double-posting, I didn't think of checking the forums first.

I'm working on a project where we are using AVPro Video for video playback. We are seeing lots of crashes in our application, which all seem to be related to the video players, and I'm hoping you have suggestions on how to solve.

One reproducible bug is:
    1. Auto-load a video without auto-playing it.
    2. Stop the application before playing the video.
    3. If running a built app, it hangs. If running in the Unity editor, the editor crashes.
    We also found another behaviour which only happens sporadically where the app will hang when loading a new scene additively, with an auto-loading video included in it.

I'm hoping you have some insight on what is happening and any suggestions to try. Should our scripts ensure to unload the videos before destroying them or does this happen automatically?

Here is our setup for reference:
    • Windows 10 64-bit
    • Unity 5.5.0
    • AVPro Video 1.5.12
    • H.264 Videos
    • Using Media Foundation w/ Hardware Decoding
    Thank you!

9. Brian-Chang

Brian-Chang

Hi, AndrewRH,

My team member "David" had ask a question about playing some mp4 file for VR. And i think he does not let you know clearly about our question. So i ask again here so that you can help us to solve our problem. Because we are looking for a unity plug-in for playback a stereo video for VR device before, and we found your AVPro video is amazing in playing the video with good performance. And we decide to use the plugin for our project. but we meet a problem with playing some mp4 video. the figure below you maybe had saw before, in some media playback software we can derive the right
    result like the image(Up), then in avpro video we get only single side of the video.
    And you mention before :
    " Okay, I see the problem here. This video is encoded with metadata that specifies that it is a packed stereo format. Our plugin doesn't support this and will only display one of the 'eyes'. If you remove this metadata from the video file then it should play as expected."

And i tried to find out which metadata to remove and re-save the video, before we play the video. But i can not find out the metadata you mentioned before. Because our application need to know about the mp4 video info before user playing their video, and if the video has the problem, and we want to pre-process it so that avpro can play it correct for our VR device. Could you teach us is their a simple way or has a sample code to achieve our purpose. Or can the plug-in has the choosen option in the future for this kind of video?.

Here goes a video download link, that have the problem :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By8vr9hvpwAESWk3NU56MmU3WU0/view?usp=sharing

Best Regards.

Brian.

CBrJY2t.png 6h1TexR.png

10. piojox11

piojox11

Hi, I found another one:

The player does not support overlapping subtitles (only tested in the Editor), like when a question and response are shown on screen at the same time--the old subtitle should still be present, as should the new one (underneath it). If this is nonstandard behavior, it would be acceptable for the new subtitle to replace the old one. (Standards are important!) The current behavior is for the new subtitle to be skipped, which is bad because there's no way to smoothly add to the text that's on screen.

11. SunnyChow

SunnyChow

i get a problem, i have galaxy s6. it plays a 360 movie all the time, and play normal movies in parallel sometimes. Randomly, when i close the normal movie, there is a chance it gets a ~2 seconds freeze. Any suggestion how to fix it?

12. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

There isn't a workaround - it's only currently available for Windows...We are still investigating ways to do the same thing on other platforms. Sounds like you will have to update the videos...Best of luck!

13. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

Hi,

Thanks for the detailed bug report.

I have tried to reproduce the crash but have been unsuccessful thus far. The way I'm trying to reproduce it is to uncheck Auto Start in 01_Demo_BackgroundShader, is this the same as the approach described? or are there some things that I'm missing.

With regards to the second scenario, am I correct in my understanding that "additively loading a new scene" just means continuously loading new scenes?

As for the unloading, the MediaPlayer component automatically closes videos on destruction, so you shouldn't need to manually close it (it also automatically closes videos when a new one is opened).

14. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

Yes you need to strip the meta data that defines the video as being stereo. You can do this using the tool FFMPEG and the following command:

ffmpeg -i %1 %1-video.nut
    ffmpeg -i %1-video.nut -crf 20 %1-stripped.mp4

This willl first convert your video from MP4 to NUT format, which will remove all of the metadata. Then you convert that video back into MP4. You will probably have to tweak this for your own needs but that is the idea.

Thanks,

15. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

Ahhh interesting! I didn't know about this! We will fix this in the next relase. Thanks once again.

piojox11 likes this.
  16. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

I'm not sure why that would happen. If your 360 video is very high resolution then playing two videos at once is probably pushing the limits of the hardware too much. Perhaps it has to page some memory and this causes a delay. Is there anything in the ADB logcat?

17. Smagacz

Smagacz

Hi,
    Is It possible to load video or play video in not main thread. There is small pause when one video is playing and other is loading at the same time.

18. Brian-Chang

Brian-Chang

OK, I see.

Thank you. This is probably a solution, but there is a problem, that is the time of the file convertion is too long.

So, is it really no chance for av_pro video to add an option to let us to choose if using the metadata?

Because, if we let the users of our application to convert the video at the begin of playing the video.

I think the user experience will be bad.

Brian.
    Thanks!

19. magglemitch

magglemitch

Heya,

I have an app with a bunch of 360 videos making it quite big. In order to publish to the app store, I'd need to severely reduce the size of it (App is about 800mb). This brings me to maybe removing the videos and try streaming them. Is there a way to stream the videos but download them/cache them at the same time? Making it able to load instantly on the next viewing?

20. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

Which platform are you seeing a pause on? We have background loading support for most platforms....

21. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

There is no way for us to add support for this soon (at least on Windows). Another option would be to install the LAV Filters and use the DirectShow video API. LAV decodes these videos in their original packed format and ignores the metadata.

22. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

This is something you would have to write code for yourself. It is not a feature of AVPro Video. It shouldn't be too hard to do:
    1) Check if the file can be found locally, if so play it
    2) If not load the file via WWW class and write the bytes to disk
    3) Perhaps do a CRC check, play the video

Thanks,

23. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

Hi All,

AVPro Video version 1.5.16 has just been released!

You can find the updated version on the Asset Store and the free trial version / demos on our website.

Changes include:

General
    • Optimised stereo left-right shader for Google VR support
    • Improved shaders to use UnityObjectToClipPos() instead of UNITY_MATRIX_MVP to give better support for Unity 5.6 and above
    • Fixed bug in stereo left-right shader introduced in 1.5.14
    • Fixed various bugs in subtitle support
    Android
    • Fixed subtitles not loading

Thanks,

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  24. Tom-Goethals

Tom-Goethals

Hi Andrew,

Feature request.

Before AV Pro you had the other plugin. It featured a "Use Display Sync" checkbox that greatly helped remove stuttering when playing back video on huge video-walls that were only running at 30Hz. Our video is all in 30 fps and i think having display-sync again would be awesome.

Thanks a lot!
    Tom

[EDIT: just tested, at 30Hz/8K when the player is in exclusive mode and the video fps is 30 then overall smooth playback with a rare out of sync stutter every now and then]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  25. Smagacz

Smagacz

Hi Andrew,

I use pc and web gl. I thought the reason was that I'm loaded big video file, about 1Gb, but I checked "05_Demo_Multiple" and after I clicked "Add video" button, while the first video was running, there was a small pause too.

I have one more question, Is there any possibility to synchronize any timer with video. I made my global timer but when I started and paused media player and timer, times were different. Could you give me any example?

Thanks,
    MS

26. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

Glad to hear that at 8K it's mostly smooth :) Yes the display sync feature is something we really want to add again. It's a very tricky feature to implement. We'll probably start with just a Windows implementation and then see if we can add support for other platforms. I'm afraid I don't have a time line for this feature - but it's on the list! Thanks,

27. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

In WebGL I'm not sure how asynchronous the loading is - I think it could depend a lot of the browser. It's certainly not synchronous but it could still cause hickups. Perhaps it is related to the texture creation - we'll investigate this.

To make your timer more accurate, you can start your video paused, wait for the event that the first frame is ready, as you play the video start your timer. This will eliminate the variable time that a video can take to become playable.

28. caltc

caltc

I have a Unity 5.5.0f3 project that uses the latest HoloLens Toolkit/ 1.5.5.0 the latest AVPro plugin (Trial). I deploy to HoloLens emulator and it loads with no errors but movie fails to render. The debug is returning the following:

[AVProVideo] Using playback path: Unknown (0x0@0.00)

Any idea what this means?

29. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

Hi, I don't think you're using the latest version because I'm pretty sure we fixed this issue recently. Please try to download the trial version again and give it another go. Let me know if you're still having issues.

Thanks,

30. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

Hi All,

AVPro Video version 1.5.18 has just been released!

You can find the updated version on the Asset Store and the free trial version / demos on our website.

Changes include:

General
    • Added support to UpdateStereoMaterial for DisplayUI component so that uGUI can render stereo videos correctly
    WSA / UWP / Hololens
    • Fixed a script compile error introduced in 1.5.16
    Thanks,

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  31. caltc

caltc

Updated to 1.15.18 and selected WindowsUWP and was able to play video in emulator. Will test on HoloLens proper tomorrow. Thanks for the support.

32. RTM_Tommy

RTM_Tommy

Can anyone offer any advise on tweaking stereo separation?

I'm testing a top/bottom 360 video on GearVR. The scene is mostly untouched from the 360 sphere demo but the stereo separation feels off.

Adjusting the camera's Stereo Separation/Convergence properties doesn't seem to have any effect.

33. xpansivevr

xpansivevr

I want to experiment with streaming an 360 panorama via OES path on rendering on Android but i'm only getting a black screen with audio. Are there any specific ffmpeg encoding recommendations for a monoscopic 360 video @ 3840x1920?

34. TeamZero

TeamZero

AndrewRH,

I am experiencing a weird bug with AVPro Video in Windows 10. Allow me to set the scene:

I am attempting to play a video in reverse when the user clicks a button. I wrote a script that calls mediaPlayer.Control.SetPlaybackRate() and changes the value to -1.0f. This works fine as long as the video is currently playing. But if the video is stopped at the beginning or ending, it will not play. Then AVPro Video logs an Error to the console that just says "LoadFailed".

The simplest way to recreate this bug is to:
    1. Using Windows 10, create a new Unity project
    2. Import AVPro Video (1.5.18)
    3. In the Demos folder, open "03_Demo_VideoControls.unity"
    4. Create a new script called "ChangePlaybackRate.cs" and enter the following:

Code (CSharp):
      2. using System.Collections;
      3. using System.Collections.Generic;
      4. using UnityEngine;
      5. using RenderHeads.Media.AVProVideo;
      6. public class ChangePlaybackRate : MonoBehaviour
      7. {
      8.   [SerializeField] MediaPlayer mediaPlayer;
      9.   void Start()
      10.   {
      11.   mediaPlayer = this.GetComponent<MediaPlayer>();
      12.   }
      13.   public void PlayForward()
      14.   {
      15.   mediaPlayer.Control.SetPlaybackRate(1.0f);
      16.   mediaPlayer.Control.Play();
      17.   }
      18.   public void PlayReverse()
      19.   {
      20.   mediaPlayer.Control.SetPlaybackRate(-1.0f);
      21.   mediaPlayer.Control.Play();
      22.   }
      23. }
    5. Attach the "ChangePlaybackRate" script to the "MediaPlayerB" gameObject in the scene
    6. Create a new UI Button in the UI Canvas Panel
    7. On the new UI Button, add an event to the OnClick() window. Set the object to "MediaPlayerB" and the function to "ChangePlaybackRate.PlayReverse"
    8. Run the game in the editor window. If you click the new button, you will see that it correctly reverses the playback direction. However once it reaches the start of the video, the video won't play again. At all. It doesn't matter what you try (rewind, stop, play, pause, etc). The same issue happens if you reach the end of the video (assuming looping is turned off) and you try to change the playback rate to/from a negative float.

I created a project using these steps and put the files here in case you want to test it to see the error yourself.

This code works correctly in MacOS, but on Windows 10 it causes playback errors. I am using AVPro Video 1.5.18 and Unity 5.5.0f3.

Attached Files:

35. Ibukii

Ibukii

Hi,

Why does the screen always turn black before the video plays? Is there a workaround?

TeamZero likes this.
  36. GamerPET

GamerPET

Hello boys! I'm back!

I had a small test project where I was playing a mp4 video on a sphere... and using PlayMaker to trigger stuff... & other video parts on that sphere.

1. How is that PlayMaker integration ... happening? Is it still happening? :D

2. I want to have a mp4 file somewhere on a server. I will have an APK (so it's for Android). I want to download that file from the server and when the download completes, I want to do some stuff with it.

Can AVPro download files? I mean actual downloading and not streaming.

Thank You <3

37. Doddler

Doddler

Hey, I've been running into a bit of an issue with AVPro. I recently released my game which is targeted for Windows Standalone, and I'm getting tonnes of reports that many users are either not receiving audio in their videos, or the audio is very very quiet. I don't receive the issue myself, users have the volume settings fairly low, but certainly not to the point where it should be inaudible. On my system, it appears as though audio volume is handled linearly, but on some systems it appears to be a % volume?

Originally I set the volume volume using the MediaPlayer.Control.SetVolume interface only at the time of creation, but I have added the SetVolume call at the ReadyToPlay and Started events without any change. I've attempted to use the useUnityAudio option, but alas it does not appear to fix things for the affected user. Do you have any idea what might be causing the issue? Also, is there no way to use the unity audio mixer settings when using unity audio? It seems to ignore those settings entirely.

Edit: It appears that volume in media and volume in unity are handled differently on some systems. They would have volume at fairly low levels, like 5%~10%, which would work ok in unity but not for media. Capping the minimum volume in media playback to about 20% gives satisfactory results for these users.

38. dtxion

dtxion

Dear AndrewRH,

I am working on using unity and avpro to play a mp4, and it works fine. What I want to do further is to look into the mp4 decoding process, for some reason. However, for the decoding process, it seems that I can not go deeper than
    _instance = Native.OpenSource(_instance, path, (int)_videoApi, _useHardwareDecoding, _audioDeviceOutputName, _useUnityAudio);
    for a given mp4 path.
    Is there anyway I can trace the decoding of a given mp4?

Thank you very much

39. xyzDave

xyzDave

Hi,
    I've turned on the debug GUI to look at framerates on various devices (as I get what appears a slow framerate on some devices).
    But... running in on a Kindle Fire HD (the first one I had to hand), the "rate" is zero.

The value appears to be from GetVideoDisplayRate(), which is retrieved from the DLL.

Any ideas why it's zero? Can you not get the playback rate on Android, or is this a bug?

Anything I can do instead to check the playback framerate? I want to check the difference when I remove a few plugins on android and iOS on slow devices.

Thanks
    Dave

40. nbaris

nbaris

After upgrading to ( Using version 1.5.10t (scripts v1.5.18), trial version ), I started getting some strange behaviour.

1. This also happens in the default 03_Demo_VideoControls scene:
    I get the MetaDataReady, ReadyToPlay, StartedEvents, and the first frame + correct image are loaded correctly. I can seek ahead correctly. But play doesn't start automatically. Nor does it start if I hit "Play", I only get static images that I can seek through.
    This always happens with BigBuckBunny_720p30.mp4, but SampleSphere.mp4 plays correctly.

2. I couldn't reproduce this in the demo scene, but I also get this instead of 1. in my own scene sometimes:
    MetaDataReady, and Started events are received, but no image is loaded. From the debug gui window, it seems that the meta data isn't loaded either.

I'm testing on iOS 10.0.2.

Edit:
    This seems to be part of a general problem on my phone. Other apps also had problems with audio playback (the slider for Apple's Podcasts app also didn't move, even after I hit play and it turned into a pause button). After resetting the phone, everything worked correctly.
    So this seems like an iOS bug that somehow blocks the audio decoder I guess.

41. Doddler

Doddler

I have a number of users running on windows standlone reporting hard crashes during video playback. Based on the log files some users have sent to me, they all appear to be crashes within the AMD graphics driver, but it's not consistent on device, driver version, or even the responsible dll. I'll include the logs from two users here.

Code (CSharp):
    2. Initialize engine version: 5.5.0f3 (38b4efef76f0)
    3. GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    4. Direct3D:
    5.     Version:  Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
    6.     Renderer: AMD Radeon (TM) R9 390 Series (ID=0x67b1)
    7.     Vendor:   ATI
    8.     VRAM:     3072 MB
    9.     Driver:   21.19.137.1
    10. Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    11. Platform assembly: C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    12. Loading C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
    13. Platform assembly: C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
    14. Loading C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
    15. Platform assembly: C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    16. Loading C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    17. Platform assembly: C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
    18. Loading C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    19. Platform assembly: C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
    20. Loading C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
    21. Platform assembly: C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.PlaymodeTestsRunner.dll (this message is harmless)
    22. Loading C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.PlaymodeTestsRunner.dll into Unity Child Domain
    23. Platform assembly: C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll (this message is harmless)
    24. Loading C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll into Unity Child Domain
    25. Platform assembly: C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\GameDataSerializer.dll (this message is harmless)
    26. Loading C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\GameDataSerializer.dll into Unity Child Domain
    27. Platform assembly: C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\GameDataTypes.dll (this message is harmless)
    28. Loading C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\GameDataTypes.dll into Unity Child Domain
    29. Platform assembly: C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\protobuf-net.dll (this message is harmless)
    30. Loading C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\protobuf-net.dll into Unity Child Domain
    31. - Completed reload, in  0.041 seconds
    32. Platform assembly: C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    33. Platform assembly: C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
    34. <RI> Initializing input.
    36. <RI> Input initialized.
    38. desktop: 1920x1080 60Hz; virtual: 4320x1350 at -2400,0
    39. <RI> Initialized touch support.
    41. UnloadTime: 1.199182 ms
    43. [AVProVideo] Initialising AVPro Video (script v1.5.18 plugin v1.5.14) on AMD Radeon (TM) R9 390 Series/Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0] (MT True)
    45. (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    47. [AVProVideo] Opening C:/Games/MangaGamer/Da Capo 3 R/DC3_Data/StreamingAssets\movies/mgheart.mp4 (offset 0)
    49. (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    51. [AVProVideo] No mesh renderer set or found in gameobject
    53. (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    55. [AVProVideo] Opening C:/Games/MangaGamer/Da Capo 3 R/DC3_Data/StreamingAssets\movies/mgheart.mp4 (offset 0)
    57. (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    59. Crash!!!
    60. SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: '.;C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R;C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\system32;SRV*C:\websymbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;', symOptions: 530, UserName: 'Kevin'
    61. OS-Version: 10.0.14393 () 0x100-0x1
    62. [AVProVideo] Using playback path: MF-MediaEngine-Hardware (1024x576@60.00)
    64. (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    66. C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3.exe:DC3.exe (00380000), size: 19062784 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3.exe', fileVersion: 5.5.0.46319
    67. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll:ntdll.dll (778A0000), size: 1585152 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.479
    68. C:\Windows\System32\KERNEL32.DLL:KERNEL32.DLL (76A10000), size: 917504 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\KERNEL32.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    69. C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll:KERNELBASE.dll (75BD0000), size: 1708032 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.479
    70. C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll:apphelp.dll (643C0000), size: 598016 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    71. C:\Windows\System32\USER32.dll:USER32.dll (75D80000), size: 1437696 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\USER32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.576
    72. C:\Windows\System32\win32u.dll:win32u.dll (75BB0000), size: 86016 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\win32u.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.51
    73. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL:HID.DLL (6FD90000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    74. C:\Windows\System32\GDI32.dll:GDI32.dll (77450000), size: 176128 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\GDI32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.206
    75. C:\Windows\System32\gdi32full.dll:gdi32full.dll (75970000), size: 1421312 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\gdi32full.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.576
    76. C:\Windows\System32\ole32.dll:ole32.dll (76390000), size: 958464 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\ole32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.576
    77. C:\Windows\System32\msvcrt.dll:msvcrt.dll (76730000), size: 778240 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\msvcrt.dll', fileVersion: 7.0.14393.0
    78. C:\Windows\System32\combase.dll:combase.dll (76140000), size: 2166784 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\combase.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.576
    79. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll:VERSION.dll (74010000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    80. C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll:ucrtbase.dll (765D0000), size: 917504 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    81. C:\Windows\System32\RPCRT4.dll:RPCRT4.dll (76070000), size: 790528 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\RPCRT4.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.82
    82. C:\Windows\System32\SspiCli.dll:SspiCli.dll (74360000), size: 122880 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\SspiCli.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.576
    83. C:\Windows\System32\CRYPTBASE.dll:CRYPTBASE.dll (74350000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\CRYPTBASE.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    84. C:\Windows\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll:bcryptPrimitives.dll (77280000), size: 368640 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    85. C:\Windows\System32\sechost.dll:sechost.dll (74380000), size: 266240 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\sechost.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    86. C:\Windows\System32\SHLWAPI.dll:SHLWAPI.dll (769C0000), size: 286720 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\SHLWAPI.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    87. C:\Windows\System32\ADVAPI32.dll:ADVAPI32.dll (76AF0000), size: 487424 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\ADVAPI32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    88. C:\Windows\System32\SHELL32.dll:SHELL32.dll (74460000), size: 20811776 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\SHELL32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.693
    89. C:\Windows\System32\cfgmgr32.dll:cfgmgr32.dll (75AD0000), size: 221184 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\cfgmgr32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    90. C:\Windows\System32\windows.storage.dll:windows.storage.dll (76D00000), size: 5693440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\windows.storage.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.479
    91. C:\Windows\System32\powrprof.dll:powrprof.dll (76C40000), size: 282624 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\powrprof.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    92. C:\Windows\System32\kernel.appcore.dll:kernel.appcore.dll (758A0000), size: 53248 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\kernel.appcore.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    93. C:\Windows\System32\shcore.dll:shcore.dll (76B70000), size: 557056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\shcore.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    94. C:\Windows\System32\profapi.dll:profapi.dll (76480000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\profapi.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    95. C:\Windows\System32\WS2_32.dll:WS2_32.dll (76C90000), size: 405504 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\WS2_32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.206
    96. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll:OPENGL32.dll (64EC0000), size: 917504 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    97. C:\Windows\System32\OLEAUT32.dll:OLEAUT32.dll (75FD0000), size: 606208 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\OLEAUT32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.447
    98. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll:WINMM.dll (71D00000), size: 147456 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    99. C:\Windows\System32\msvcp_win.dll:msvcp_win.dll (766B0000), size: 503808 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\msvcp_win.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    100. C:\Windows\System32\IMM32.dll:IMM32.dll (76C10000), size: 151552 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\IMM32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    101. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL:IPHLPAPI.DLL (741C0000), size: 192512 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    102. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dll:DNSAPI.dll (73B00000), size: 507904 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.206
    103. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINHTTP.dll:WINHTTP.dll (73F70000), size: 655360 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINHTTP.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.351
    104. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\GLU32.dll:GLU32.dll (645F0000), size: 151552 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\GLU32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    105. C:\Windows\System32\NSI.dll:NSI.dll (76C00000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\NSI.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    106. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DDRAW.dll:DDRAW.dll (64500000), size: 970752 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DDRAW.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.447
    107. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dll:WINMMBASE.dll (01F20000), size: 143360 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    108. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DCIMAN32.dll:DCIMAN32.dll (644F0000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DCIMAN32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    109. C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll:uxtheme.dll (6B5B0000), size: 479232 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    110. C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Mono\mono.dll:mono.dll (10000000), size: 2297856 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Mono\mono.dll', fileVersion: 1.0.0.1
    111. C:\Windows\System32\PSAPI.DLL:PSAPI.DLL (77890000), size: 24576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\PSAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    112. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSWSOCK.dll:MSWSOCK.dll (73B80000), size: 319488 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSWSOCK.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    113. C:\Windows\System32\MSCTF.dll:MSCTF.dll (76490000), size: 1265664 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\MSCTF.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.479
    114. C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll:dwmapi.dll (70520000), size: 126976 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.206
    115. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll:d3d11.dll (71410000), size: 2289664 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.479
    116. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll:dxgi.dll (70ED0000), size: 540672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.479
    117. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ddumd32.dll:ddumd32.dll (67140000), size: 229376 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ddumd32.dll', fileVersion: 8.1.0.2894
    118. C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0307259.inf_amd64_e75a0a5e82450920\aticfx32.dll:aticfx32.dll (67000000), size: 1277952 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0307259.inf_amd64_e75a0a5e82450920\aticfx32.dll', fileVersion: 21.19.137.1
    119. C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0307259.inf_amd64_e75a0a5e82450920\atiuxpag.dll:atiuxpag.dll (6B190000), size: 151552 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0307259.inf_amd64_e75a0a5e82450920\atiuxpag.dll', fileVersion: 21.19.137.1
    120. C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0307259.inf_amd64_e75a0a5e82450920\atidxx32.dll:atidxx32.dll (5DBE0000), size: 9060352 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0307259.inf_amd64_e75a0a5e82450920\atidxx32.dll', fileVersion: 21.19.137.1
    121. C:\Windows\System32\SETUPAPI.dll:SETUPAPI.dll (77480000), size: 4239360 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\SETUPAPI.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    122. C:\Windows\System32\clbcatq.dll:clbcatq.dll (743D0000), size: 540672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\clbcatq.dll', fileVersion: 2001.12.10941.16384
    123. C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll:wbemprox.dll (73600000), size: 53248 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    124. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\wbemcomn.dll:wbemcomn.dll (73590000), size: 421888 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\wbemcomn.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    125. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\bcrypt.dll:bcrypt.dll (73CB0000), size: 110592 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\bcrypt.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.576
    126. C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll:wbemsvc.dll (73580000), size: 65536 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    127. C:\Windows\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll:fastprox.dll (734B0000), size: 794624 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    128. C:\Windows\System32\MMDevApi.dll:MMDevApi.dll (6C020000), size: 360448 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\MMDevApi.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    129. C:\Windows\System32\PROPSYS.dll:PROPSYS.dll (73720000), size: 1372160 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\PROPSYS.dll', fileVersion: 7.0.14393.0
    130. C:\Windows\System32\DEVOBJ.dll:DEVOBJ.dll (6FBF0000), size: 139264 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\DEVOBJ.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    131. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\wdmaud.drv:wdmaud.drv (6BFE0000), size: 233472 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\wdmaud.drv', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    132. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ksuser.dll:ksuser.dll (6BFD0000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ksuser.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    133. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\AVRT.dll:AVRT.dll (6BFC0000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\AVRT.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    134. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLL:AUDIOSES.DLL (6BF00000), size: 503808 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.447
    135. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dll:wintypes.dll (6BE30000), size: 847872 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.576
    136. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\msacm32.drv:msacm32.drv (6BE20000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\msacm32.drv', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    137. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSACM32.dll:MSACM32.dll (6BE00000), size: 98304 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSACM32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    138. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\midimap.dll:midimap.dll (6BDF0000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\midimap.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    139. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\xinput1_3.dll:xinput1_3.dll (11090000), size: 90112 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\xinput1_3.dll', fileVersion: 9.18.944.0
    140. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll:CRYPTSP.dll (6D010000), size: 77824 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    141. C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll:rsaenh.dll (6CFE0000), size: 192512 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    142. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL:dhcpcsvc6.DLL (73A40000), size: 77824 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    143. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc.DLL:dhcpcsvc.DLL (73A20000), size: 81920 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    144. C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll:mdnsNSP.dll (73AC0000), size: 135168 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll', fileVersion: 3.1.0.1
    145. C:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dll:rasadhlp.dll (73A60000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    146. C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll:fwpuclnt.dll (73A70000), size: 299008 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    147. C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Plugins\AVProVideo.dll:AVProVideo.dll (540F0000), size: 688128 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Plugins\AVProVideo.dll'
    148. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MFPlat.dll:MFPlat.dll (57D10000), size: 1126400 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MFPlat.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.479
    149. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\RTWorkQ.DLL:RTWorkQ.DLL (57CE0000), size: 172032 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\RTWorkQ.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.479
    150. C:\Windows\System32\MFMediaEngine.dll:MFMediaEngine.dll (53DC0000), size: 3330048 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\MFMediaEngine.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.576
    151. C:\Windows\System32\msvcp110_win.dll:msvcp110_win.dll (53D50000), size: 421888 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\msvcp110_win.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    152. C:\Windows\System32\XmlLite.dll:XmlLite.dll (57E30000), size: 188416 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\XmlLite.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    153. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\twinapi.appcore.dll:twinapi.appcore.dll (664E0000), size: 987136 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\twinapi.appcore.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.206
    154. C:\Windows\System32\Windows.Media.MediaControl.dll:Windows.Media.MediaControl.dll (53D00000), size: 311296 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\Windows.Media.MediaControl.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    155. C:\Windows\System32\mfcore.dll:mfcore.dll (53940000), size: 3870720 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\mfcore.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.693
    156. C:\Windows\System32\CRYPT32.dll:CRYPT32.dll (76840000), size: 1560576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\CRYPT32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.351
    157. C:\Windows\System32\MSASN1.dll:MSASN1.dll (76380000), size: 57344 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\MSASN1.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    158. C:\Windows\System32\mfperfhelper.dll:mfperfhelper.dll (57A30000), size: 1085440 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\mfperfhelper.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    159. C:\Windows\System32\iertutil.dll:iertutil.dll (70990000), size: 2265088 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\iertutil.dll', fileVersion: 11.0.14393.447
    160. C:\Windows\System32\mfmp4srcsnk.dll:mfmp4srcsnk.dll (53770000), size: 1863680 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\mfmp4srcsnk.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.693
    161. C:\Windows\System32\mfsrcsnk.dll:mfsrcsnk.dll (53620000), size: 1355776 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\mfsrcsnk.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.82
    162. C:\Windows\System32\MSAMRNBSource.dll:MSAMRNBSource.dll (53600000), size: 98304 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\MSAMRNBSource.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    163. C:\Windows\System32\mfasfsrcsnk.dll:mfasfsrcsnk.dll (534C0000), size: 1282048 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\mfasfsrcsnk.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.693
    164. C:\Windows\System32\mfds.dll:mfds.dll (533D0000), size: 978944 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\mfds.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    165. C:\Windows\System32\MSFlacDecoder.dll:MSFlacDecoder.dll (53370000), size: 356352 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\MSFlacDecoder.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    166. C:\Windows\System32\mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll:mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll (53240000), size: 1216512 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.693
    167. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll:ntmarta.dll (6FBC0000), size: 163840 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    168. C:\Windows\System32\mfmkvsrcsnk.dll:mfmkvsrcsnk.dll (531B0000), size: 573440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\mfmkvsrcsnk.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.479
    169. C:\Windows\System32\mfsvr.dll:mfsvr.dll (530C0000), size: 954368 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\mfsvr.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.479
    170. C:\Windows\System32\mfnetsrc.dll:mfnetsrc.dll (52F70000), size: 1359872 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\mfnetsrc.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.693
    171. C:\Windows\System32\mfnetcore.dll:mfnetcore.dll (52E80000), size: 983040 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\mfnetcore.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.693
    172. C:\Windows\System32\msvproc.dll:msvproc.dll (52DD0000), size: 688128 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\msvproc.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.351
    173. C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0307259.inf_amd64_e75a0a5e82450920\atiumdva.dll:atiumdva.dll (5F1C0000), size: 10162176 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0307259.inf_amd64_e75a0a5e82450920\atiumdva.dll', fileVersion: 21.19.137.1
    174. C:\Windows\System32\msmpeg2vdec.dll:msmpeg2vdec.dll (57810000), size: 2220032 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\msmpeg2vdec.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.594
    175. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll:dbghelp.dll (74200000), size: 1331200 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14321.1024
    177. ========== OUTPUTING STACK TRACE ==================
    179. 0x5DC59104 (atidxx32) AmdDxGsaFreeCompiledShader
    180. 0x5DC3EBDD (atidxx32) AmdDxGsaFreeCompiledShader
    181. 0x5DC52043 (atidxx32) AmdDxGsaFreeCompiledShader
    182. 0x5F1EFCF4 (atiumdva) MmdDxxCreateDevice
    183. 0x5F207CC6 (atiumdva) RRVideoCommandDispatcher
    184. 0x5F24D5B9 (atiumdva) RRVideoCommandDispatcher
    185. 0x5F426AA9 (atiumdva) RRVideoCommandDispatcher
    186. 0x5F20CBBE (atiumdva) RRVideoCommandDispatcher
    187. 0x5F1F6432 (atiumdva) MmdDxxCreateDevice
    188. 0x5F1F59B2 (atiumdva) MmdDxxCreateDevice
    189. 0x5DC504A6 (atidxx32) AmdDxGsaFreeCompiledShader
    190. 0x5DC16588 (atidxx32) XdxInitXopAdapterServices
    191. 0x5DC0A85E (atidxx32) XdxInitXopAdapterServices
    192. 0x5DC2D44A (atidxx32) XdxInitXopAdapterServices
    193. 0x5DC101E3 (atidxx32) XdxInitXopAdapterServices
    194. 0x5DC101E3 (atidxx32) XdxInitXopAdapterServices
    195. 0x5E0A1875 (atidxx32) AmdDxGsaFreeCompiledShader
    196. 0x5DC101E3 (atidxx32) XdxInitXopAdapterServices
    197. 0x5DC15068 (atidxx32) XdxInitXopAdapterServices
    198. 0x6B199863 (atiuxpag) OpenAdapter10_2
    199. 0x67170AD2 (ddumd32) OpenAdapter10_2
    200.   ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 71449E48)
    201. 0x71449E48 (d3d11)
    202.   ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 71449CD1)
    203. 0x71449CD1 (d3d11)
    204.   ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 71449BDE)
    205. 0x71449BDE (d3d11)
    206.   ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 71449B2B)
    207. 0x71449B2B (d3d11)
    208. 0x7145E453 (d3d11) D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain
    209. 0x71453BEA (d3d11) D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain
    210. 0x714517B5 (d3d11) D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain
    211.   ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 71438D03)
    212. 0x71438D03 (d3d11)
    213.   ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 57888045)
    214. 0x57888045 (msmpeg2vdec)
    215.   ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 5788873A)
    216. 0x5788873A (msmpeg2vdec)
    217.   ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 5788A397)
    218. 0x5788A397 (msmpeg2vdec)
    219.   ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 5788A04B)
    220. 0x5788A04B (msmpeg2vdec)
    221.   ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 57885CBF)
    222. 0x57885CBF (msmpeg2vdec)
    223.   ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 578847E7)
    224. 0x578847E7 (msmpeg2vdec)
    225.   ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 57888EBF)
    226. 0x57888EBF (msmpeg2vdec)
    227.   ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 57888C2A)
    228. 0x57888C2A (msmpeg2vdec)
    229. 0x76A262C4 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
    230. 0x77900FD9 (ntdll) RtlSubscribeWnfStateChangeNotification
    231. 0x77900FA4 (ntdll) RtlSubscribeWnfStateChangeNotification
    233. ========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========
    235. **** Crash! ****

Code (CSharp):
    2. Initialize engine version: 5.5.0f3 (38b4efef76f0)
    3. GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    4. Direct3D:
    5.     Version:  Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
    6.     Renderer: AMD Radeon HD 8610G + HD 8670M Dual Graphics (ID=0x990f)
    7.     Vendor:   ATI
    8.     VRAM:     2773 MB
    9.     Driver:   15.200.1055.0
    10. Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    11. Platform assembly: C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    12. Loading C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
    13. Platform assembly: C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
    14. Loading C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
    15. Platform assembly: C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    16. Loading C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    17. Platform assembly: C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
    18. Loading C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    19. Platform assembly: C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
    20. Loading C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
    21. Platform assembly: C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.PlaymodeTestsRunner.dll (this message is harmless)
    22. Loading C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.PlaymodeTestsRunner.dll into Unity Child Domain
    23. Platform assembly: C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll (this message is harmless)
    24. Loading C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll into Unity Child Domain
    25. Platform assembly: C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\GameDataSerializer.dll (this message is harmless)
    26. Loading C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\GameDataSerializer.dll into Unity Child Domain
    27. Platform assembly: C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\GameDataTypes.dll (this message is harmless)
    28. Loading C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\GameDataTypes.dll into Unity Child Domain
    29. Platform assembly: C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\protobuf-net.dll (this message is harmless)
    30. Loading C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\protobuf-net.dll into Unity Child Domain
    31. - Completed reload, in  0.113 seconds
    32. Platform assembly: C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    33. Platform assembly: C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
    34. <RI> Initializing input.
    36. <RI> Input initialized.
    38. desktop: 1366x768 60Hz; virtual: 1366x768 at 0,0
    39. <RI> Initialized touch support.
    41. UnloadTime: 2.868159 ms
    43. [AVProVideo] Initialising AVPro Video (script v1.5.8 plugin v1.5.8) on AMD Radeon HD 8610G + HD 8670M Dual Graphics/Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0] (MT True)
    45. (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    47. [AVProVideo] Opening C:/Games/MangaGamer/Da Capo 3 R/DC3_Data/StreamingAssets\movies/mgheart.mp4 (offset 0)
    49. (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    51. [AVProVideo] No mesh renderer set or found in gameobject
    53. (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    55. [AVProVideo] Opening C:/Games/MangaGamer/Da Capo 3 R/DC3_Data/StreamingAssets\movies/mgheart.mp4 (offset 0)
    57. (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    59. Crash!!!
    60. SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: '.;C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R;C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\system32;SRV*C:\websymbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;', symOptions: 530, UserName: 'Matt'
    61. OS-Version: 6.1.7600 () 0x300-0x1
    62. C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3.exe:DC3.exe (00910000), size: 19062784 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3.exe', fileVersion: 5.5.0.46319
    63. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll:ntdll.dll (77590000), size: 1585152 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.479
    64. C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL:KERNEL32.DLL (76EB0000), size: 917504 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    65. C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll:KERNELBASE.dll (772D0000), size: 1708032 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.479
    66. C:\WINDOWS\system32\apphelp.dll:apphelp.dll (6AEB0000), size: 598016 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\apphelp.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    67. C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\AcLayers.DLL:AcLayers.DLL (669F0000), size: 2584576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\AcLayers.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.447
    68. C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll:msvcrt.dll (76F90000), size: 778240 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll', fileVersion: 7.0.14393.0
    69. C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll:USER32.dll (74070000), size: 1437696 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.576
    70. C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll:win32u.dll (76020000), size: 86016 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.51
    71. C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll:GDI32.dll (77560000), size: 176128 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.206
    72. C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll:gdi32full.dll (76310000), size: 1421312 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.576
    73. C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll:SHELL32.dll (74840000), size: 20811776 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.693
    74. C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dll:cfgmgr32.dll (741D0000), size: 221184 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    75. C:\WINDOWS\System32\windows.storage.dll:windows.storage.dll (764D0000), size: 5693440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\windows.storage.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.479
    76. C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll:combase.dll (74210000), size: 2166784 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.576
    77. C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll:ucrtbase.dll (77170000), size: 917504 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    78. C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll:RPCRT4.dll (76AA0000), size: 790528 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.82
    79. C:\WINDOWS\System32\SspiCli.dll:SspiCli.dll (74050000), size: 122880 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\SspiCli.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.576
    80. C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPTBASE.dll:CRYPTBASE.dll (74040000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPTBASE.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    81. C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll:bcryptPrimitives.dll (76470000), size: 368640 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    82. C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll:sechost.dll (76200000), size: 266240 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    83. C:\WINDOWS\System32\powrprof.dll:powrprof.dll (77120000), size: 282624 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\powrprof.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    84. C:\WINDOWS\System32\advapi32.dll:advapi32.dll (75D10000), size: 487424 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\advapi32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    85. C:\WINDOWS\System32\shlwapi.dll:shlwapi.dll (76B70000), size: 286720 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\shlwapi.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    86. C:\WINDOWS\System32\kernel.appcore.dll:kernel.appcore.dll (76100000), size: 53248 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\kernel.appcore.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    87. C:\WINDOWS\System32\shcore.dll:shcore.dll (75D90000), size: 557056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\shcore.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    88. C:\WINDOWS\System32\profapi.dll:profapi.dll (762F0000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\profapi.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    89. C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dll:OLEAUT32.dll (76250000), size: 606208 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.447
    90. C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dll:msvcp_win.dll (77480000), size: 503808 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    91. C:\WINDOWS\System32\SETUPAPI.dll:SETUPAPI.dll (74430000), size: 4239360 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\SETUPAPI.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    92. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MPR.dll:MPR.dll (6B060000), size: 90112 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MPR.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    93. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sfc.dll:sfc.dll (00560000), size: 12288 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sfc.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    94. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSPOOL.DRV:WINSPOOL.DRV (6B6F0000), size: 434176 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSPOOL.DRV', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    95. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bcrypt.dll:bcrypt.dll (71F40000), size: 110592 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bcrypt.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.576
    96. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sfc_os.DLL:sfc_os.DLL (6B6E0000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sfc_os.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    97. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SortWindows61.dll:SortWindows61.dll (6B6D0000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SortWindows61.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    98. C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.DLL:IMM32.DLL (770E0000), size: 151552 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    99. C:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dll:ole32.dll (76110000), size: 958464 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.576
    100. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL:HID.DLL (6B5C0000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    101. C:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dll:WS2_32.dll (76090000), size: 405504 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.206
    102. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll:VERSION.dll (73AE0000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    103. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll:OPENGL32.dll (67470000), size: 917504 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    104. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll:WINMM.dll (68410000), size: 147456 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    105. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dll:DNSAPI.dll (6C7B0000), size: 507904 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.206
    106. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL:IPHLPAPI.DLL (73EB0000), size: 192512 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    107. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINHTTP.dll:WINHTTP.dll (6C540000), size: 655360 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINHTTP.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.351
    108. C:\WINDOWS\System32\NSI.dll:NSI.dll (75E20000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\NSI.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    109. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dll:WINMMBASE.dll (683E0000), size: 143360 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    110. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\GLU32.dll:GLU32.dll (6B6A0000), size: 151552 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\GLU32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    111. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DDRAW.dll:DDRAW.dll (66900000), size: 970752 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DDRAW.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.447
    112. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DCIMAN32.dll:DCIMAN32.dll (6AFE0000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DCIMAN32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    113. C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll:uxtheme.dll (6B780000), size: 479232 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    114. C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Mono\mono.dll:mono.dll (10000000), size: 2297856 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Mono\mono.dll', fileVersion: 1.0.0.1
    115. C:\WINDOWS\System32\PSAPI.DLL:PSAPI.DLL (76010000), size: 24576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\PSAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    116. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSWSOCK.dll:MSWSOCK.dll (6DF80000), size: 319488 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSWSOCK.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    117. C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dll:MSCTF.dll (75E30000), size: 1265664 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.479
    118. C:\WINDOWS\system32\dwmapi.dll:dwmapi.dll (6AF80000), size: 126976 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\dwmapi.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.206
    119. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll:d3d11.dll (67790000), size: 2289664 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.479
    120. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll:dxgi.dll (675E0000), size: 540672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.479
    121. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\aticfx32.dll:aticfx32.dll (667D0000), size: 1200128 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\aticfx32.dll', fileVersion: 8.17.10.1401
    122. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\atiuxpag.dll:atiuxpag.dll (6AD20000), size: 143360 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\atiuxpag.dll', fileVersion: 8.14.1.6463
    123. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\atidxx32.dll:atidxx32.dll (642F0000), size: 10051584 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\atidxx32.dll', fileVersion: 8.17.10.625
    124. C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll:clbcatq.dll (77050000), size: 540672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll', fileVersion: 2001.12.10941.16384
    125. C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll:wbemprox.dll (6EDB0000), size: 53248 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    126. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wbemcomn.dll:wbemcomn.dll (6EDC0000), size: 421888 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wbemcomn.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    127. C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll:wbemsvc.dll (6EDA0000), size: 65536 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    128. C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll:fastprox.dll (6ECD0000), size: 794624 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    129. C:\WINDOWS\System32\MMDevApi.dll:MMDevApi.dll (6B420000), size: 360448 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\MMDevApi.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    130. C:\WINDOWS\System32\PROPSYS.dll:PROPSYS.dll (69C40000), size: 1372160 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\PROPSYS.dll', fileVersion: 7.0.14393.0
    131. C:\WINDOWS\System32\DEVOBJ.dll:DEVOBJ.dll (655A0000), size: 139264 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\DEVOBJ.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    132. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wdmaud.drv:wdmaud.drv (6ACE0000), size: 233472 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wdmaud.drv', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    133. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ksuser.dll:ksuser.dll (6A920000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ksuser.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    134. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AVRT.dll:AVRT.dll (6A910000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AVRT.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    135. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLL:AUDIOSES.DLL (6B480000), size: 503808 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.447
    136. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dll:wintypes.dll (6BE30000), size: 847872 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.576
    137. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msacm32.drv:msacm32.drv (67460000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msacm32.drv', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    138. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSACM32.dll:MSACM32.dll (667B0000), size: 98304 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSACM32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    139. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\midimap.dll:midimap.dll (67450000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\midimap.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    140. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\xinput1_3.dll:xinput1_3.dll (00400000), size: 90112 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\xinput1_3.dll', fileVersion: 9.18.944.0
    141. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll:CRYPTSP.dll (71F90000), size: 77824 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    142. C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dll:rsaenh.dll (71F60000), size: 192512 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    143. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL:dhcpcsvc6.DLL (6C790000), size: 77824 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    144. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc.DLL:dhcpcsvc.DLL (6F360000), size: 81920 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    145. C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll:mdnsNSP.dll (6C140000), size: 135168 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll', fileVersion: 3.0.0.10
    146. C:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dll:rasadhlp.dll (6C520000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    147. C:\WINDOWS\System32\fwpuclnt.dll:fwpuclnt.dll (6BDD0000), size: 299008 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\fwpuclnt.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    148. C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Plugins\AVProVideo.dll:AVProVideo.dll (66700000), size: 688128 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Games\MangaGamer\Da Capo 3 R\DC3_Data\Plugins\AVProVideo.dll'
    149. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MFPlat.dll:MFPlat.dll (67EA0000), size: 1126400 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MFPlat.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.479
    150. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\RTWorkQ.DLL:RTWorkQ.DLL (6BA40000), size: 172032 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\RTWorkQ.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.479
    151. C:\Windows\System32\MFMediaEngine.dll:MFMediaEngine.dll (663D0000), size: 3330048 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\MFMediaEngine.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.576
    152. C:\Windows\System32\XmlLite.dll:XmlLite.dll (6AF50000), size: 188416 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\XmlLite.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    153. C:\Windows\System32\msvcp110_win.dll:msvcp110_win.dll (66360000), size: 421888 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\msvcp110_win.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    154. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\twinapi.appcore.dll:twinapi.appcore.dll (6BF00000), size: 987136 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\twinapi.appcore.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.206
    155. C:\Windows\System32\Windows.Media.MediaControl.dll:Windows.Media.MediaControl.dll (66310000), size: 311296 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\Windows.Media.MediaControl.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    156. C:\WINDOWS\System32\mfcore.dll:mfcore.dll (63C80000), size: 3870720 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\mfcore.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.693
    157. C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dll:CRYPT32.dll (76BC0000), size: 1560576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.351
    158. C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSASN1.dll:MSASN1.dll (77110000), size: 57344 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSASN1.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    159. C:\WINDOWS\System32\mfperfhelper.dll:mfperfhelper.dll (6BAC0000), size: 1085440 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\mfperfhelper.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.0
    160. C:\Windows\System32\iertutil.dll:iertutil.dll (6DBB0000), size: 2265088 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\iertutil.dll', fileVersion: 11.0.14393.447
    161. C:\WINDOWS\System32\mfmp4srcsnk.dll:mfmp4srcsnk.dll (66140000), size: 1863680 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\mfmp4srcsnk.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.693
    162. C:\WINDOWS\System32\mfsvr.dll:mfsvr.dll (66050000), size: 954368 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\mfsvr.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.479
    163. C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvproc.dll:msvproc.dll (65DF0000), size: 688128 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvproc.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.351
    164. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\atiumdva.dll:atiumdva.dll (634E0000), size: 7966720 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\atiumdva.dll', fileVersion: 8.14.10.513
    165. C:\Windows\System32\msmpeg2vdec.dll:msmpeg2vdec.dll (656F0000), size: 2220032 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\msmpeg2vdec.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14393.594
    166. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll:dbghelp.dll (69980000), size: 1331200 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.14321.1024
    168. ========== OUTPUTING STACK TRACE ==================
    170. 0x635278AA (atiumdva) MmdDxxCreateDevice
    171. 0x635315CD (atiumdva) MmdDxxCreateDevice
    172. 0x6350BC2C (atiumdva) MmdDxxCreateDevice
    173. 0x6350B7FF (atiumdva) MmdDxxCreateDevice
    174. 0x6350B4AE (atiumdva) MmdDxxCreateDevice
    175. 0x642F4259 (atidxx32) XdxInitXopAdapterServices
    176. 0x64353ED6 (atidxx32) AmdDxGsaFreeCompiledShader
    177. 0x64353FF1 (atidxx32) AmdDxGsaFreeCompiledShader
    178. 0x642FAEE4 (atidxx32) XdxInitXopAdapterServices
    179. 0x64301BDF (atidxx32) XdxInitXopAdapterServices
    180. 0x64301F9A (atidxx32) XdxInitXopAdapterServices
    181. 0x64302239 (atidxx32) XdxInitXopAdapterServices
    182. 0x642F5855 (atidxx32) XdxInitXopAdapterServices
    183. 0x643166F3 (atidxx32) XdxInitXopAdapterServices
    184. 0x643166F3 (atidxx32) XdxInitXopAdapterServices
    185. 0x643166F3 (atidxx32) XdxInitXopAdapterServices
    186. 0x64308EF5 (atidxx32) XdxInitXopAdapterServices
    187. 0x6AD25CD1 (atiuxpag) OpenAdapter10_2
    188. 0x667EC3C3 (aticfx32) OpenAdapter10_2
    189. 0x66862A0A (aticfx32) AmdQueryPowerXpressDeviceInfo
    190. 0x6685B2C7 (aticfx32) AmdQueryPowerXpressDeviceInfo
    191. 0x6685AF03 (aticfx32) AmdQueryPowerXpressDeviceInfo
    192. 0x6685A7DB (aticfx32) AmdQueryPowerXpressDeviceInfo
    193. 0x667EA57E (aticfx32) OpenAdapter10_2
    194. 0x667E4507 (aticfx32) OpenAdapter10_2
    195. 0x667D4357 (aticfx32) OpenAdapter10_2
    196. 0x66803FA0 (aticfx32) OpenAdapter10_2
    197. 0x677D83E1 (d3d11) D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain
    198. 0x677DC9ED (d3d11) D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain
    199. 0x677FA111 (d3d11) D3D11CoreCreateDevice
    200. 0x677D298D (d3d11) D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain
    201. 0x677D3B61 (d3d11) D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain
    202. 0x677D17B5 (d3d11) D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain
    203. 0x677E2A85 (d3d11) D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain
    204. 0x677E8223 (d3d11) D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain
    205. 0x67F79394 (MFPlat) MFCreateContentProtectionDevice
    206. 0x67F75C6A (MFPlat) MFCreateContentProtectionDevice
    207. 0x67EC57B0 (MFPlat) MFCreateCollection
    208. 0x67EC5B10 (MFPlat) MFCreateCollection
    209. 0x65810614 (msmpeg2vdec) DllUnregisterServer
    210. 0x65810FFF (msmpeg2vdec) DllUnregisterServer
    211.   ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 657561F1)
    212. 0x657561F1 (msmpeg2vdec)
    213.   ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 65752633)
    214. 0x65752633 (msmpeg2vdec)
    215. 0x63D1128D (mfcore) MFRequireProtectedEnvironment
    216. 0x63D0CAE5 (mfcore) MFRequireProtectedEnvironment
    217. 0x63D0B0DE (mfcore) MFRequireProtectedEnvironment
    218. 0x63D0F7A1 (mfcore) MFRequireProtectedEnvironment
    219. 0x63D26D8D (mfcore) MFRequireProtectedEnvironment
    220. 0x63D27262 (mfcore) MFRequireProtectedEnvironment
    221. 0x63D25F70 (mfcore) MFRequireProtectedEnvironment
    222. 0x63D062A7 (mfcore) MFRequireProtectedEnvironment
    223. 0x6BA4B2AD (RTWorkQ) RtwqCreateAsyncResult
    224. 0x6BA493B9 (RTWorkQ) RtwqCreateAsyncResult
    225. 0x775C7C43 (ntdll) TpReleaseTimer
    226. 0x775C6B56 (ntdll) TpReleaseTimer
    227. 0x76EC62C4 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
    228. 0x775F0FD9 (ntdll) RtlSubscribeWnfStateChangeNotification
    229. 0x775F0FA4 (ntdll) RtlSubscribeWnfStateChangeNotification
    231. ========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========
    233. **** Crash! ****

42. GuyTidhar

GuyTidhar

@AndrewRH

Hi Andrew!

Do you support Ambisonic audio format in a streaming MP4 (or another container) ?

43. The_Arrival

The_Arrival

Yeah.... that would be great to know!

44. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

Did you try selecting the "debug colour tint" option in the Media Properties section of the Media Player component? This will colour each eye a different colour to confirm that it is indeed displaying the video in stereo. Beyond that you would need to make sure that the sphere that is displaying the video (I presume you're displaying it on a sphere) is scaled large enough so that any camera displacement for the eyes wouldn't affect it.

45. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

You would need to use Unity 5.3.7. Beyond Unity 5.4.0 they have broken the support for OES textures...

46. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

When a new video is loaded there it takes time before the texture is available so it has no texture to display. You can take a look at some of our demos where we use 2 MediaPlayer components to get around this. While one MediaPlayer is playing and display the video, the second MediaPlayer is used for loading the next video and only once it has a valid texture does it switch to display it. See the 03_Demo_VideoControls demo scene which does this. I hope this helps you.

47. rossm

rossm

Hi,

does it support Quicktime Anim RGBA at 60fps?

48. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

Thanks for reporting this bug. We've fixed it now and will be releasing the fix tomorrow (Wednesday).

Thanks!

TeamZero likes this.
  49. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

No the QuickTime Animation codec isn't supported at all. The only way to get support for this is on Windows, if you set the Video API to DirectShow (in the Platform Specific panel of Media Player) and install the LAV Filters (3rd party codecs).

If you're looking for a desktop alternative to QuickTime Animation then I recommend the Hap codec - it will allow 60fps of RGBA video. AVPro Video supports Hap videos (inside a MOV or AVI container) on Windows and MacOSX.

Thanks,

50. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

Hey there,
    Nothing is happening yet with the PlayMaker integration - just struggling to find the time - but it's on the list!
    AVPro Video doesn't have any features to download or cache files - you would need to write this yourself. It shouldn't be too hard using Unity's WWW class. I've seen some GearVR apps that do this....

GamerPET likes this.