Search Unity

[RELEASED] ArchVizPRO Interior Vol.5

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by ArchVizPRO, Jun 18, 2017.

1. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO Interior Vol.5 brings to you a modern chalet, build in every single detail.
    The house is fully furnished and includes a complete environment system.
    The scene is high optimized, and use Baked GI and Mixed Lighting, perfect for a smooth and immersive VR experience.
    All furniture and props are highly detailed and can be reused in any other project.

Asset Store link

Features:
    - Fully explorable interior
    - VR Desktop Ready (Oculus, Vive)
    - Mobile Ready (Android, iOS)
    - Baked GI, Mixed Lighting
    - HD 4K Texture
    - Post Processing Stack Setup
    - Ground, Velvet and Glass Custom shader

ArchVizPRO, your secret weapon for Architectural Visualization !

AVP5 (6).jpg AVP5 (8).jpg AVP5 (10).jpg AVP5 (15).jpg AVP5 (4).jpg

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    filibis likes this.
  2. Gunhi

Gunhi

AssetStore link?

3. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

It's a pre-release :)
    Just last fixes and test and it will be submitted to Asset Store.
    Stay tuned!

4. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Some screenshot of Lightmaps, Directionality and Shadowmask:
    Baked Lightmap.jpg

filibis likes this.
  5. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

6. CGPepper

CGPepper

Is it possible to strip the interior furniture from the scene or will it break the lighting

7. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Yes Furniture/Props can be turned off without problem.
    But you have to rebuild the Lighting.
    Everything is already setup, so you have only to press the "Generate Lighting" button.
    Normally it could take some hours, but without furniture it will be much faster.

8. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

HCT Vive walkthrough

sjm-tech likes this.
  9. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Desktop Standalone Windows Walkthrough

sjm-tech likes this.
  10. sumasentio

sumasentio

Dear Argenzio,

So far, my experience with your package wasn't great. Nothing seems to work, and the attached pdf is not helping in troubleshooting. I spent the last hour trying to work it out on my own, but surrender.

I have some experience with unity: I created my own scenes, just much simpler. I successfully used steam VR in combination with my HTC VIVE to have a VR experience of my scenes. I used the PostProcessingStack for better looks, and even implemented teleportation in my scenes. So I felt setting up your package would be a walk in the park.

But ... none of the things I know how to do seem to work. Assuming that the problem is with me and the lack of my knowledge, could you please provide a step-by-step guide to set up your scene for VR with HTC Vive?

Here is how far I got:
    1. I start a new project
    2. I import your asset from the asset manager.
    3. I load the scene you've created for VR.
    4. I copy your quality settings into the project settings.

So far so ok.

I guess here is where it starts to fall apart, because while the below works in scenes that I built, it doesn't work with yours:
    5. Do I import SteamVR?
    6. Do I place the CameraRig prefab in your scene?
    7. Do I add a player script to the camera?
    8. Do I have to create hands and add those to the camera rig as I learned to do?
    9. Do Add post processing to the camera scrip to the camera?

So, going back to step 4 above, what should I do next to get to experience your environment in VR?

Thanks,
    Susann

11. sumasentio

sumasentio

@Argenzio

OK, it seems that something is broken with the scripts. I t doesn't compile, says:
    All compiler errors have to be fixed before you can enter playmode!
    upload_2017-8-26_17-17-11.png

This is the console:
    upload_2017-8-26_17-18-5.png
    • Assets/Standard Assets/Characters/FirstPersonCharacter/Scripts/FirstPersonController.cs(3,27): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `CrossPlatformInput' does not exist in the namespace `UnityStandardAssets'. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    • Assets/Standard Assets/Characters/FirstPersonCharacter/Scripts/FirstPersonController.cs(4,27): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Utility' does not exist in the namespace `UnityStandardAssets'. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    • Assets/Standard Assets/Characters/FirstPersonCharacter/Scripts/FirstPersonController.cs(20,34): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `MouseLook' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    • Assets/Standard Assets/Characters/FirstPersonCharacter/Scripts/FirstPersonController.cs(22,34): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `FOVKick' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    • Assets/Standard Assets/Characters/FirstPersonCharacter/Scripts/FirstPersonController.cs(24,34): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `CurveControlledBob' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    • Assets/Standard Assets/Characters/FirstPersonCharacter/Scripts/FirstPersonController.cs(25,34): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `LerpControlledBob' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    I have no idea what that means, but I have noticed something else:
    upload_2017-8-26_17-21-9.png

And there are other instances:
    PostProcessingBehavior under PLAYER
    ExampleRenderScale under MANAGER

Please help!
    Susann

Attached Files:

12. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    Please read the included PDF.
    You have to import character controller to solve compile error.
    (Character Controller is used for Desktop walkthrough).
    Hope this will fix your problem.
    Regards

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  13. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    I have made 2 quick tutorial forProject Setup and Vive Setup & Interaction.
    Hope will be useful for you and other people.

TUTORIAL1 - Quick Project Setup
    TUTORIAL2 - Vive Setup & Interaction

Regards

14. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO Vol.5 PROJECT SETUP:

Hormic likes this.
  15. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO Vol.5 VIVE SETUP & INTERACTION:

Hormic likes this.
  16. okansarmaz

okansarmaz

I bought this project, I would like to ask a few questions, firt how many hours did the bake process last, and what are the provisioning of the computer? what should I do with the light settings for a perfect bake, last Do you give some information about settings

17. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

The project takes around 1.5 hour to bake.
    CPU: Intel i7-6700K (4.00 GHz)
    VIDEO CARD: GTX 1070
    RAM: 32 Gb
    The scenes are already setup for optimal baking quality/speed.
    For additional project setting please check the included PDF.
    Regards

18. okansarmaz

okansarmaz

I made revisions in 3d models on scene and i taken bake again,the result is very bad the walls were stained what should i do ? screen_01.jpg screen_02.jpg screen_03.jpg screen_04.jpg

19. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    Sorry for the delay.
    I see you made some change from the original asset, and It's difficult to understand the problem without seeing the project settings. Could you send me the project so I can check ?
    Thank you

20. idreamanimation

idreamanimation

Please provide us the link for apk file. Wanted to test on mobile before buying. Thank you.

21. ZeBraNS

ZeBraNS

First I would like to congratulate on excellent work and project well done.

I have question on how did you generate emission map for curtains?

Thanks

Attached Files:

22. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    It was generated in 3dsMax with Render to texture.
    I know it's a fake to use emission map for faking translucency.. but it's very fast in performance and looks credible.

nirvanajie and sjm-tech like this.
  23. ZeBraNS

ZeBraNS

It is great workaround. I have tried menu types of subsurface scattering shades (free and premium) and results are not great, especially in VR. This method is nice, and good for performance.

Chears

24. notehaha

notehaha

Hi,
    I just bought this asset but I got a problem while downloading the package when I click 'download'
    it shows 'Please wait' without any progress. I clicked 'download' for other asset packs are fine.

any suggest?

25. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    If you can't download the problem is from Asset Store, not my assets.
    It's not the first time someone report this. Usually waiting some time and deleting the Asset Store folder (C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Unity\Asset Store-5.x\ArchVizPRO) resolve the issue.
    In alternative there is no problem.. send me the invoice at (ruggero.corridori@gmail.com) and I will send you a direct link for downloading.
    Thank you for your support and best regards
    Ruggero

26. Otaki

Otaki

There is a build error that I'm hoping to find a solution for:
    Shader error in 'AVP/Ground': maximum ps_4_0 sampler register index (16) exceeded at line 72 (on d3d11)

Compiling Fragment program with SPOT SHADOWS_DEPTH SHADOWS_SHADOWMASK
    Platform defines: UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_USE_DITHER_MASK_FOR_ALPHABLENDED_SHADOWS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING UNITY_ENABLE_DETAIL_NORMALMAP SHADER_API_DESKTOP UNITY_COLORSPACE_GAMMA UNITY_LIGHT_PROBE_PROXY_VOLUME UNITY_LIGHTMAP_RGBM_ENCODING

This is on Unity 2017.3.0f3

sun_stealer and Tommily69 like this.
  27. ersaurabh101

ersaurabh101

can you provide apk link to test the fps performance on android please

28. azrog974

azrog974

hello first bravo is really excellent I had the opportunity to test it in VR I7 and gtx 1080 ti it seems like a real home is really bluffing. Working on a real estate project I have to build a residential complex with several houses with different styles, where my clients can make virtual visits. I would like to know just a little thing, is it for furniture and doors there is an interaction: open a door, a drawer, a window, ect .... or do I do it myself. That said, I intend to buy VOL.1,2,3,4,5. When will volume 6? lol congratulations for your work it is excellent bravo great job ..

29. sun_stealer

sun_stealer

I purchased your asset, and so far the results are pretty okay in terms of image quality on Desktop. However, so far I was not able to achieve the desired quality in VR. I closely followed the setup instructions and tutorials, but after all this, the rendering in Oculus Rift VR is still quite pixelated and aliased. And I am not able to use Render Scale more than 1, e.g. 2 immediately drops FPS to 30-45, which is no good for VR.

All of the props in the scene are really high-poly, even when it's not necessarily required (even the plain carpets have a crazy amount of polygons). I wish some of the assets could be optimized a little bit better.

My machine is Intel Core i7 with GTX1060. I understand this is by no means high-end, but it's not obsolete either. @Argenzio could you maybe point to some of the quality settings that are the most influential for the FPS in this scene? Of course, I can try to strip the scene and tweak the settings myself, but you must have gone through this already. Maybe something along the lines of lighting settings, or lightmap resolutions etc.

30. sun_stealer

sun_stealer

I got this error when I tried to set MSAA to 8. Try to change this setting to 4 or 2 and see if this helps?

EDIT: Sorry, I was wrong. The error is there when I try to build a standalone app. Regardless of MSAA settings. Unity 2017.3.0f3 as well.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  31. sun_stealer

sun_stealer

Hi, @Otaki have you managed to figure out the fix for this error?
    I need to build a Standalone build now, and I am a little stuck on this one. The solutions on the internet are obscure.

32. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    For antialiasing we have two ways:
    1- Renderscale, but as you said, it is very heavy
    2- Temporal antialiasing. But actually doesn't work in single stereo pass.
    About performance, on my 1070 it runs at full 90 fps. I don't have a 1060 to test.
    About optimization, the scene runs without problem also on mobile (tested on a Samsung S6 and S8). So I don't think it's a problem of polygons.
    Have you try to build for Vive from the Mobile scene ?
    Let me know, regards

33. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    I will look for it. But it's a warning? Or a red error ?
    The project finish to compile ?

34. sun_stealer

sun_stealer

Hi @Argenzio, thank you for looking into it.
    With the default settings of the VR scene this problem prevented me from creating a standalone build, it was a "red error" at the end of the build, and in console it said "Build failed", with this error text:

maximum ps_4_0 sampler register index (16) exceeded
    Compiling Fragment program with SPOT SHADOWS_DEPTH SHADOWS_SHADOWMASK
    Platform defines: UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_USE_DITHER_MASK_FOR_ALPHABLENDED_SHADOWS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING UNITY_ENABLE_DETAIL_NORMALMAP SHADER_API_DESKTOP UNITY_LIGHT_PROBE_PROXY_VOLUME UNITY_LIGHTMAP_FULL_HDR

Since then I made a few changes, the most significant being related to global illumination (I disabled realtime GI and directional lightmaps and I rebaked the lightmaps). After that the Standalone build error does not reproduce anymore. However, I still see the error in the Shader inspector:

shader_error.png

At the moment, this compile error does not seem to influence my workflow, but there's definitely something wrong here. Maybe the easiest way to fix this is to provide a simplified ground shader without the 3 metallic components. This will bring down the amount of required Sampler2Ds.
    The shader code seems obscure (auto-generated?) so I'd appreciate an advice on how to simplify it.

35. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    Thank you for the info. I will look at the shader and will resolve this issue asap.
    What Unity version are you using?
    Regards

sun_stealer likes this.
  36. sun_stealer

sun_stealer

@Argenzio Unity 2017.3.0f3 just like @Otaki who has the same issue above.
    Thank you!

37. HanAusBerlin

HanAusBerlin

I am getting the same bug. Plus when combining it with CTAA (which has a great performance combined with other assets) it all gets very laggy...

38. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello. New version is available. She shader error is fixed.
    I use the TAA from Unity Post Processing V2.. and it runs very smooth.
    Can't help with CTAA, I stop using Livenda asset times ago... because of their terrible support.

39. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

You can open it with Amplify Shader Editor.

40. HanAusBerlin

HanAusBerlin

Cant download, it says its deprecated.

41. phattanapon

phattanapon

It's not available on the store now. What happen?

42. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    Don't worry, they will be back soon.
    I am still waiting for a response from the Asset Store team... hope it will not takes too long.
    I will keep you updated!

43. HanAusBerlin

HanAusBerlin

ALL of your archvizpro interior assets are no longer available...what happened? I just purchased this and now cant build the scene. :-(

44. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

They will be back asap, don't worry.
    Now I'm trying to understand the problem with the Asset Store Team.

45. HanAusBerlin

HanAusBerlin

Ok, good luck with that! Was the shader error on the other packs as well? I only own #5.

46. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

No only the Ground Shader of Vol.5 had problem. But it is already fixed in the new version (when it will be available again).
    All other interiors don't have shader problem.

47. HanAusBerlin

HanAusBerlin

Would it be possible to send me the fixed version? Or in case it is just one or 2 scripts that are affected send those so i can replace them? I'd really like to compile my scene to check performance before i keep working on it.

48. phattanapon

phattanapon

Looks like it will take longer to be up in the store and I really need to use this asset for a vr demo. Is there any other way to buy it directly from you?

49. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    I am really sorry. All my Interiors was submitted again last week to Asset Store.
    Now they are in revision... hope it will not takes too much.
    Usually it takes from 1 to 3 weeks.
    If you are in hurry contact me by mail (ruggero.corridori@gmail.com).
    Regards

50. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO interiors are back online!