Search Unity

[Released] Android Native Plugin

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Sep 20, 2013.

1. comicm

comicm

Dear Sir
    I use the SocialShare on my App. but when I trigger the function I Got image like this

My problem is: How can I change this layout to the image on User Guide: Default Sharing Dialog.
    Looks like:

Thank you for any help

2. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    The situation with the native Instagram sharing is following.
    Native sharing relies on the sending an Intent to the official Instagram application.
    The same Intent will be sent to any other application which supports share action.
    That's the common interface in such a cases.

Unfortunately, not all the official applications support callback mechanism.
    I mean, when you send the share Intent, you will get result callback via onActivityResult method.
    But the official Instagram application has difficult (with the few steps) mechanism for sharing.
    There is no way to track does the user actually shared the post via Instagram os not.
    It's not possible with native sharing. Additionally, I am not sure, that this is available with official Instagram Android SDK.
    If you have any additional useful information according to this case, please, feel free to share with me.

3. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I have the information, that you asked the same question in the e-mail to our support engineer.
    So, you will get (or already received) the feedback of our engineer via e-mail.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

4. BenoitFreslon

BenoitFreslon

Hello,
    With AndroidNative 9.2 i got an error when I try to add the property "intent-filter" with the AndroidManifest manager in a new Activity:

If I add a property with another name it's ok.

Code (CSharp):
    1. [Exception] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    2. 0. SA.Manifest.ActivityTemplate.IsLauncherProperty()    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Modules/ManifestManager/Models/AMM_ActivityTemplate.cs:58
    3. 1. SA.Manifest.ManifestManagerWindow.DrawProperties()    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Modules/ManifestManager/Editor/AMM_ManifestManagerWindow.cs:386
    4. 2. SA.Manifest.ManifestManagerWindow.OnGUI()    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Modules/ManifestManager/Editor/AMM_ManifestManagerWindow.cs:220
    5. 3. MonoMethod.Invoke()    /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222

5. pvalium

pvalium

Hi all!
    I have a problem. When I add facebook sdk, unity ads read_phone_state to android manifest. When I remove facebook sdk, the permission dissapears.

Anybody knows whot to solve this problem? I need facebook sfk, but i don't want this permission.

Thanls in advance

6. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    You can assume, that READ_PHONE_STATE permission added with the Facebook SDK.
    So, there is no possibilities to remove this permission at all. It's just exists.

7. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Let's try to clarify this case.
    In your message, you described, that adding the property with another name is ok.
    But on the screenshot you adding the new property via property tag.
    So, please, describe the actual scenario for reproducing this issue.

By the way, the best way to fix such cases is to contact our support engineer via e-mail.
    Please, go ahead and you will get great assistance in a short time.

8. pvalium

pvalium

Yes, i located it in facebook sdk. I'll try to remove and rebuild it.

Thanks!

9. BenoitFreslon

BenoitFreslon

Here is the process:

• Add a new Activity
    • Click on Add property
    • enter "intent-filter"
    • Hit the add button
    • ERROR...

10. dvdkss

dvdkss

Hi guys,

I'm trying to integrate Leaderboards, AdMob ads and IAPs into my game with Android Native Plugin using Playmaker.
    The issue is that I always get errors when I try to build the apk to test it, and since it's my very first project in Unity and I have zero programming background, I have no idea what these error messages mean.

This is the one I get when I add my leaderboard and try to build the apk, I'm linking it, beacuse it's quite long... https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxDuxFKbQNkicWxJcG1jYnhKWlE/view?usp=sharing

Please help me figure out how to solve it, it drives me crazy that my game itself has been ready for a while, but can't publish it, beacuse I always get errors when trying to integrate these things and have to spend days searching for solutions.

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

11. AlexRay

AlexRay

Yes, got it. This issue is in our bug-tracker now. Additionally, I can see, that you e-mailed or support team with this report.
    You will get the feedback of our engineer via e-mail. Thank you for this information!

12. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    All the cases like yours one are hard to solve in a forum circumstances.
    So, with such kind of case, you have to contact our support engineer via e-mail.

Please, go for it and you will get great support with any cases you have in a short time.
    Provide all the detailed information, your project and detailed description.
    All this information will help our support engineer to help you and reduce the time for resolving this case.

13. Design3DGame

Design3DGame

Hi,

We've implemented all social methods given in your plugin.

But we couldn't find any way to use deep links in your plugin to allow us to get maximum of user experience in our game.

"AndroidSocialGate" class uses some intents to start native apps on mobile devices, but there is no possibility to start intents and activities for deep links.

We've used stanard notations of custon URL schemes for calling Google PlayMarket and Facebook apps to share users experience for rating and liking of our game on corresponding pages:

Application.OpenURL("market://details?id="+packageName);
    Application.OpenURL("fb://page/"+facebookPageID);
    Application.OpenURL("twitter://user?screen_name="+twitterPageName);
    Application.OpenURL("instagram://user?username=citycarrun");

But we haven't managed to call similar links for Google+ apps suggesting our users to follow our game pages on Google+:

Application.OpenURL("gplus://plus.google.com/u/0/100711776131865357077");
    or
    Application.OpenURL("gplus://plus.google.com/100711776131865357077")

We are getting error when above methods are called:

JNI:OpenURL:android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: No Activity found to handle Intent { act=android.intent.action.VIEW dat=gplus://plus.google.com/u/0/100711776131865357077}

It's strange, but all previous custom URL schemes are working great.

Google+ app is installed (bundleId = "com.google.android.apps.plus").

Сan you tell us how we can call Google+ app with methods similar to methods in "AndroidSocialGate" class of your plugin?

Or can you give some advice why error is raised when using Application.OpenURL("gplus://plus.google.com/100711776131865357077") and how to avoid it?

File AndroidManifest.xml is fully generated with Android Native Plugin.

Opening of our game's Google+ page in browsers via Application.OpenURL() is not acceptable since many users are not loggined to social networks under internet browsers.

Is there any way to call intents and activities for Google+ app programatically providing URIs with pages ID of our game on Google+?

Thanks and Regards,

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  14. sandeepsmartest

sandeepsmartest

Hi Thanks for immediate response,
    I some how handled issue by removing unwanted jars from library and was working good.
    Thank you.

15. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I think, with the Google+ it's quite a different approach in deep linking.
    That's why it does not work as you expect with your own implementation.
    We have some plans for implementing this feature for Android Native plugin.

I would recommend you to contact our support team and leave your feature request.
    As more developers request the particular feature, as the higher priority it will have.
    Please, provide all the detailed information you have about the feature you need.
    Most likely your request will be accepted and the feature will be available with the upcoming release.
    Thank you!

16. Design3DGame

Design3DGame

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

We found a way to start Google+ app with custom links using JNI approach.

During testing of native social sharing functions we found out that AndroidSocialGate.StartShareIntent() method is not working properly with some Android apps.

We are experiencing problems with following apps:

1.Yahoo Messenger is not started via standard call of StartShareIntent() method.

2. WeChat, Skype apps are trying to attach empty screenshots to share messages instead of attaching images being specified in StartShareIntent() method.

3. Telegram app is not recieving an image when message has been passed to this app using StartShareIntent() method.

We use "Advanced" texture type of images being attached to our share messages with "Read/Write" option enabled in Unity editor.

These images are working fine when posting messages with them in all the rest of available apps used for testing.

But we are experiencing problems when using StartShareIntent() method with apps listed above.

Can you find out how can we start Yahoo Messenger, WeChat, Skype, Telegram apps in proper way?

We need to find a way to get rid of described problems.

Thanks and Regards,

17. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I want to tell you, that in a case of a StartShareIntent method we are using the general method for data sharing on the native side. That's the general approach for all the social/sharing applications.
    You can find great detailed documentation about the implementation of this approach here.
    Sending and receiving data between applications with intents is most commonly used for social sharing of content. Intents allow users to share information quickly and easily, using their favourite applications.

But I am mot sure, that all the applications you listed, support this approach.
    We don't have much to do with this case because this issue is not related to our implementation.
    Most likely it's related to a particular 3rd party app publisher.

If you have any kind of different additional information according to this case, please, share with me.

18. Design3DGame

Design3DGame

Is there any way to implement approach similar to Facebook and Twitter sharing used in Android Native plugin for these apps (WeChat, Yahoo Messenger, Skype, Telegram)?

I mean that there are appropriate open APIs and SDKs for these messaging apps.

They can allow implementing share messages methods directly without using general approach used in StartShareIntent() method.

I can suggest that APIs of these apps can allow even to check events if message was really posted to chat with friend or posted on social page / image board.

This option is really needed when you are trying to find if message was really posted.

This remark is also suitable for the variaty of all other social messaging apps being used today.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  19. AlexRay

AlexRay

Of course, I'll take it into account and consider with my team. I added these social sharing options to our feature requests list. As more developers will ask for this feature, as higher priority it will have.

Unfortunately, I can not say exactly when it will be implemented. Hope you understand.
    All the new features will be announced additionally.

20. Design3DGame

Design3DGame

We found out that WeChat and Skype apps can use successfully overloaded method StartShareIntent() that doesn't use texture with game picture beeing attached.

It's OK for our current release, and we hope that usage of native APIs would allow us to attach images to these apps without problems in future.

Unfortunetly, we faced another problem for these 2 apps (WeChat and Skype) + 1 another app (HangOuts).

AndroidSocialGate.OnShareIntentCallback event handler is not called for some reason for THE FIRST TIME when it has to be invoked after posting message in HangOuts,WeChat, Skype, apps.

After second or third attemp of posting messages in HangOuts, WeChat or Skype apps, OnShareIntentCallback event handler is invoked twice or trice in some circumstances.

It's very bad since we are handling this event to award the user.

Thus, user doesn't get any reward after first or even second posting routine of his messages in these apps.

Than user CAN CALL next attemp to post message in any of these 3 messaging apps and CANCELL posting his message.

After CANCELLING of posting the message in such manner, OnShareIntentCallback event handler is invoked several times (twice, trice or even more) and user gets rewards proprtionally to number of unsuccessfull previous calls.

It seems that all unhadled event handles are kept in some stack and then all of them are returned after cancelling of next posting message routine.

This is unxeptable from the point of view of our game's economy mechanics.

Can you give us any advice how to fix this annoying bug for these 3 apps?

Thanks,

21. AlexRay

AlexRay

As I said in my previous message, I am not sure, that all the social applications you mentioned implement the general sharing mechanism in a common way. I am not even sure, that any of this apps implements it at all.
    That's why you have this kind of issues with the sharing callback action. Unfortunately, I have no additional instruction/advice for you, because I have not enough information according to this case.

I'll take it into account and consider with my team. If this features will gain a certain amount of developer requests, this feature will be implemented. So, please, stay in touch and keep looking forward to future updates.

22. onepixellab

onepixellab

I have the same issue, would you please mention the answer here. So that I or anyone else looking for the solution of same problem would be able to find it.

23. AlexRay

AlexRay

First of all, I want to say, that it's not an issue. In the message, you referenced, the developer just wanted quite different implementation. I mean different UI layout.
    It's possible to implement different UI presentation of native sharing dialog window, but you have to implement it on your own. It will be unique feature for your project. And it will be separated with the plugin code base.
    You have to be careful with such a things. It's hard to maintain such a feature set, because you will have a collision with each plugin update.

24. Design3DGame

Design3DGame

Hi,

We are experiencing problems during testing of "Google Play Services" sign in option.

SavedGamesExample.scene is used for testing.

The test case is as follows.

When test app with this scene has been started on "clean" mobile device, "Connect" button was selected.

Dialog with message to install "Google Play Games" app was prompted and installation of this app has been completed.

"Google Play Games" app was started and successfull sign in to this app has been completed.

Then "Connect" button was selected again in our test app, but error with "Connection Result 10002" has been shown in status panel.

There was no popup dialog to select the user during of "Connecting to Play Service" process (after pressing of "Connect" button).

Thus, there is no possibility to sign in to "Google Play Services" using Android Native Plugin example scene during of our test.

Android Native Plugin v9.3 is used for testing.

Logcat output with error is attached in file "log.txt"

Description of the error is as follows.

DESCRIPTION: SIGN_IN_REQUIRED - The client attempted to connect to the service but the user is not signed in. The client may choose to continue without using the API or it may call startResolutionForResult(Activity, int) to prompt the user to sign in. After the sign in activity returns with RESULT_OK further attempts to connect should succeed.

It's strange, but sign in to "Google Play Games" app is successfull.

What is the reason of the problem?

Can you find out how to fix the issue?

Thanks,

Attached Files:

• log.txt
      File size:
      28.2 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  25. Design3DGame

Design3DGame

It seems that Android Native Plugin automatically modifies "com.google.android.gms.appstate.APP_ID" and "com.google.android.gms.games.APP_ID" in AndroidManifest.xml file in accordance with values given in ids.xml file.

After changing them to right values error described above has disapeared and sign in is successful now.

But we found out that after first sign in there is no way for user to know about what Google Play Games account is used when our game is started next time.

Usually popup notification with user's Google Play Games account name / user picture is shown when most of the games are started with automatic sign in to Google Play.

But when automatic sign in is used during the next start of our game with Android Native Plugin integrated there is no any popup notification with user's Google Play Games account name / user picture.

Google Play Games plugin for Unity is using this feature.

It is well understood that we can manually extract that info from user's Google Play Games account with the help of Android Native Plugin.

But we need to inform players using this STANDARD WAY OF NOTIFICATION about what account is used during their sign in to Google Play.

Can you tell us how we can turn this option on?

26. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    If I correctly understood, you have the only one complain about Google Play Services welcome popup.
    Do you want to see this Welcome, User message every session in your game, right?
    If so, I have the following information for you.

First of all, I want to tell you, that displaying of this popup message is related to Google Play Services implementation itself.
    I mean, there is no API available for changing this option at all. If you have any different information according to this case, please, share with me.
    I am not sure what implementation has the official Google Play Games plugin for Unity. But we have the implementation as I described above.
    If you have any additional useful information for this case, please, feel free to share with me and we will consider about it.

27. Design3DGame

Design3DGame

1. We followed your advice and implemented welcome popup message notification by ourselves, but suddenly standard welcome popup message notification has appeared during of our testing under the some testing conditions.

Please, see screenshot from our test scene in Unity given bellow.

You can see that there is standard welcome popup message that has appeared above our implementaion of welcome popup message shown in background.

Thus, implementation of standard welcome popup message is already embedded to Google Play libs, but Android Native Plugin is not showing it as it is done in Google Play Games Plugin.

This welcome popup message is shown Google Play Games Plugin when app starts.

During of our tests of this feaure in some cases these welcome popup messages are outputted together (standard and our custom implementation).

And we have no control on outputting of standard welcome popup message to prevent it from showing.

That is too bad...

We managed to get 2 welcome popup messages being shown during the test of "Send Game Gift" feature in our app.

When you open gift notification in "Play Games" app on the same device as your test app but under different account, you can accept gift.

Then you will be asked automatically to relogin in your test app under the different account (to make it identical to account signed in "Play Games" app) before accepting the gift.

Test app was already opened on test device during of these manipulations.

And finally you will get standard welcome popup message notification on the screen of your test app.

Can you check it out and find out a way to use standard welcome popup message instead of custom implementation?

2. We faced another issue when using "Google Play Game Gifts" feature.

We need to find out the list of gift request recipients being selected in "Send Gift Requst" UI dialog window.

The list has to be returned in GooglePlayGiftRequestResult class.

It has to be done in similar way as it was decribed for FBAppRequestResult class in link given bellow (see implementation of OnAppRequestCompleteAction method).

Facebook Invite Friends API
    https://unionassets.com/mobile-social-plugin/invite-friends-api-367

We need to reward users proportianally to number of gifts being sent.

Can you tell us how implementation of functionality described above can be made?

Thanks,

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  28. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    1. As I answered to you in my previous message, native Google Play Services welcome popup display is related to Google Play services itself. There is no option to manage it manually. There are just NO APIs available for it.
    Of course, you can implement any kind of additional functionality to notify the user, but the result will depend on your particular implementation. I understand you, that's pretty annoying problems with the testing process, but you have to admit it.
    You can search for Google Play Services welcome popup displaying option in the official Android documentation, but I almost 100% sure, that you will not find any useful API for this case.

2. Please, could you send me the link to official documentation of sending gift requests logic with GooglePlayGiftRequestResult you are looking for? I'll consider it and most likely this feature will be added (if it doesn't exist already) to our plugin as an imprevement. Please, keep in touch. I am looking forward to your reply.

29. DUKYOUN-JO

DUKYOUN-JO

30. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I assure you, that Google Play Services welcome popup logic is related to Google Play Services itself.
    Please, try to test our sample scene included into the plugin package on your own.
    Just add all the plugin configuration, include the demo scene in the application build and test it on your Android device.

I want to tell you, that Android Native Preview application available on Google Play is not the latest version.
    So, the best way is to test example scenes included with the plugin package.
    Please, go ahead and check this out on your own.

31. Design3DGame

Design3DGame

1. Official documentation concerning Google Play services SDK's games.request package is given in link shown bellow.

https://developers.google.com/android/reference/com/google/android/gms/games/request/package-summary

There is GameRequestEntity class with getRecipients() method that retrieves the information about all the players that the request was sent to.

2. We faced another issue when using Android Native Plugin.

We are using Android native popups methods from your plugin to give user some system alerts and ask user to select some system options related to setup of system environment.

But some standard native Android popups are missing.

1.We need standard selection option popup with 4 or more options.

2. We need radio button selection option popup.

Is there any way to see these Android native popup alerts in next Android Native Plugin's releases?

32. DUKYOUN-JO

DUKYOUN-JO

I've already tested example scenes included with the plugin package, but I'm having the same problem.

33. AlexRay

AlexRay

I would recommend you to contact our support engineer directly and request all the features you mentioned in your message. Please, provide all the links to official documentation as well.
    Most likely, all these features will be ready to go with the following official plugin update (or even earlier).

34. Design3DGame

Design3DGame

It seems that we've found a way to implement these features by ourselves using Android bridge proxy classes since we neeed to push release of our game in near future and we can't wait.

It's up to you to decide does Android Native Plugin need these features.

During more deep investigating of Android Native Plugin classes we've found that there is method to setup welcome popup that uses Google Play API in your plugin:

AN_GMSGeneralProxy.setConnectionParams (AndroidNativeSettings.Instance.ShowConnectingPopup);

This method is called in Init() method of GooglePlayConnection class.

Thus, standard welcome popup is shown 100% times when we use GooglePlusAPI.Instance.ClearDefaultAccount() to sign out and then call GooglePlayConnection.Instance.Connect() method to sign in again.

But this leads to that fact that user need to select his account in manual mode again and that is not appropriate.

Can you tell us what is the routine to turn on showing of standard welcome popup when GooglePlusAPI.Instance.ClearDefaultAccount() method is NOT called before GooglePlayConnection.Instance.Connect() method?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  35. AlexRay

AlexRay

Please, pay your attention to the line of code you provided
    The most important part I highlighted with the bold red font. It's bout connecting popup, not the welcome popup.
    Google Play Services connecting popup looks like following

signin-popup.png

But in our previous conversation, we talked about welcome Google Play Services popup.
    So, please, be more attentive in such a cases. That's different things.

If you managed to get the behaviour you want with clearing default account each session, that's ok.
    But your question
    I answered before. Unfortunately, there is no available API from the Google Play Services side.

36. Design3DGame

Design3DGame

Hi,

Can you tell us what Activity (acitivity name) from AndroidManifest.xml file is used when AndroidSocialGate.StartShareIntent() method is started?

We need to track state of this Activity for diagnostic purposes internally in our game.

Thanks,

37. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    The activity required for AndroidSocialGate.StartShareIntent is
    com.androidnative.features.social.common.SocialProxyActivity

38. Dreamonaut

Dreamonaut

Hello !
    My question is kinda large, sorry for that:

Is there a feature to unlock content using a code in game ? through Firebase i guess ? Is this possible ?

If no, do you guys plan to add this feature ? If you don't know, "Batch" one of the leader of this feature is about to shut it down and i'm looking for alternative.

Tthank you very much and keep up the good work !

39. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I am not sure, I 100% understand you.
    So, please, clarify this case or better contact our support team via e-mail and ask about the feature you are looking for.
    Please, go ahead and you will get great feedback in a short time!

40. BenoitFreslon

BenoitFreslon

Hello,

I would like to ask permission for android.permission.WRITE_CONTACT & android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS

But in the AN_Permission.cs enum these permissions are missing.

41. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Please, feel free to add these permissions in the AN_Permission.cs file manually.
    Additionally, you can contact our support engineer for an assistance with this case.
    Please, feel free to contact our support team if you have any questions. You are welcome!

42. UDN_9196e8d4-15b9-4711-9045-cac350bcf64c

UDN_9196e8d4-15b9-4711-9045-cac350bcf64c

it is possible to add new contact functionality..?????

43. seansteezy

seansteezy

I am calling GooglePlayConnection.Instance.Connect(); but getting an error 13, Cancelled, right after it tries connecting...

My app is on the Google Play Store Closed Beta, certs and resources are setup. I upload a new build on the store. App is calling GooglePlayConnection.Instance.Connect(); on a gui button press (family app requires connecting is optional), then it attempts to connect (GPConnectionState.STATE_CONNECTING) and fails instantly with error code 13/Cancelled.

Google says this happens:
    Any thoughts? (sorry I have never used these features before) Appreciate the help!

-ss

44. seansteezy

seansteezy

Ok, I'm a ding dong. I had to update my google play services app on the device first. Then everything worked just fine! Sorry...

-ss

45. everush4

everush4

Hello. I am very good at using your assets "Android Native", "IOS Native" and "Ultimate Mobile".

I've seen how to use Android and IOS promotional code, but it does not seem to be in the documentation.

Or I could not find it.

Can I find a way to create and distribute a promotional coupon?

46. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Please, feel free to contact our support team and ask for a new feature implementation.
    You will be able to leave the feature request and most likely you will get the new functionality in a short time.

Of course, you can ask any question according to Android/iOS promotional codes as well.
    Please, go for it and you will get great assistance in a short time.

47. seansteezy

seansteezy

Hey there, I have another issue I'm dealing with, and can't figure it out. App is in beta, and achievements work, but every time I try to push a score to the leaderboards, it give me a status of status_client_reconnect_required. After that error, the achievements still work and I'm still connected to Play services. Any suggestions?

48. seansteezy

seansteezy

I can confirm that it happens when checking if score was submitted (using OnScoreSbumitted(GP_LeaderboardResult result). I followed all the docs on your website. The server disconnects when attempting to submit the score. Any reason this is happening? Google says the GamesClient is in an inconsistent state with this error, but it still connected and immediately reconnects... I just can't get score to post to the leaderboards and it's very annoying!

49. Gravitox

Gravitox

Hi there, I love your asset and it is great to work with.

Unfortunately I ran into problems when I want to authenticate the Google Play user on my backend server. I also have a workaround for this but it is not very nice and maybe there is a smarter way to accomplish this.

After the user is logged in and successfully connected to Google Play Service I checked what informations I can get to authenticate this user on my backend server. There are three candidates which are player.name, player.id and currentAccount and here is also my first problem.

To verify this informations I need a way to check it on my backend server so I try to use the LoadToken method which gives my an access_token. With this token you can use the Google API Endpoint https://www.googleapis.com/oauth2/v3/userinfo?access_token={access_token} to verify the token and get user related infos in json format. The problem is that the respone does not contain any of the above three candidates. I have tryed to change the scope parameter of the LoadToken method but anything different from https://www.googleapis.com/auth/games and it's included scopes results in an emtpy string.

So I discovered the GetGamesServerAuthCode method. After creating a webClientAppId at https://console.developers.google.com I was able to use this method to get an one-time authorization code. You can exchange this authorization code against an access_token and id_token by doing a post request to https://www.googleapis.com/oauth2/v4/token. The id_token can be verified at another Google API Endpoint https://www.googleapis.com/oauth2/v3/tokeninfo?id_token={id_token} and you also get an json formated respone. Unfortunately there is also no related data to the earlier mentioned three candidates...

My last possibility to identify the user is an id field which is the same in all json respones. And because the authorization code gets invalid after usage I think I can use this id to identify the user safely.

You see there is a lot to do to identify the user on the backend-side (as I do). And in the end I am not able to verify the users email adress over the tokens because they are not included. I do it in another way but it would be nicer with a token.
    So I think there is a missing scope (https://www.googleapis.com/auth/userinfo.email). Is it possible to add additional scopes (other onces as menmentioned above) to the GetGamesServerAuthCode method or anther method that accomplish this? Maybe the first time a user connects to the Google Play Service?
    I remember when I started the app and connects to Google Play Service (both for the first time) I was asked to choose an account and after that I had to agree to https://www.googleapis.com/auth/games scope related permissions. Is it possible to add/get such an api related permission on connection/afterwards to include at least the email adress in the token responces?

A lot of text but I hope I have expressed myself clearly...

Thanks for reading!

50. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Please, make sure, that all the native resources required for Android Native plugin have a consistent state.
    Check the documentation here. If any kind of issue will take place in future, please, feel free to contact our support team and ask for an assistance.
    You will great support in a short time!