Search Unity

[RELEASED 25%off] Easy Triplanar Pro - UV-Free Multi-Texture Shader

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by tsangwailam, Sep 26, 2016.

1. tsangwailam

tsangwailam

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Easy Triplanar Pro is a shader package that project texture on object without UV map. Use these triplanar surface shaders in Unity to easily texture objects beautifully without the need for skinning/UV-maps.

Highlighted Features:

♠ No skin/UV map needed
    ♠ Selectable 1, 2 or 3 main texture
    ♠ Six projection direction
    ♠ Support vertex color/alpha
    ♠ Tint color
    ♠ Custom strength of projection
    ♠ World/Object UV space
    ♠ PBR, Unlit, Toon shaders
    ♠ Mobile ready shaders
    ♠ Simple shader inspector

WebGL Demo

Shader lists

Island Demo

Interactive Demo

Asset Store Link: http://u3d.as/zfs

2. tsangwailam

tsangwailam

Last 2 days for the discount.

3. SpaceRay

SpaceRay

Hello, I am interested in this asset because I have lots of 3D models that do not have UV map and this could solve this instead of adding an UV map to each object, but the problem is that I am sorry that I do not understand how these included shaders works.

Please, I have some questions

1 - I already have my own shaders from asset store or any other, should I copy all the settings of the shader I already have to the UV-Free shaders?

2 - Can I use Allegorithmic´s Substance Materials ? if yes, how would be possible?

3 - Can I only use the triplanar shaders included in this asset here or can these shaders be combined with some custom shaders? I mean if I can combine these triplanar shaders with others from the asset store.

Sorry that I really do not know how these shaders work and is why I am asking this so I can understand correctly how these triplanar shaders work.

Thanks very much for your help