Search Unity

Reflection seem to be in the middle of handle and not evenly distributed + final apk render setting!

Discussion in 'General Graphics' started by bijukchheaashish92, Mar 22, 2017.

1. bijukchheaashish92

bijukchheaashish92

We are developing an android app from unity, So far unity is great, easy and i am quickly getting thing done until now, I have several issues with unity graphics for android:
    1: I have a handle made with a simple shader as shown in imges which reflect world and dose odd things with reflection probe - images are provided. Actually once in the past i was able to achieve exactly what i wanted as shown in the image, but as we moved files and project marge, every thing was bad, gone through all the setting i can find - lighting, graphics, quality,render path, shadow, and other.

2. I have this aliasing problem in final apk. Not in my Oneplus3 and axon7 but in others like honor7 and old phones. In older phones the graphics is super bad worsted i have seen.

Note: i have tried suggested quality, graphics , player , editor , shader , renderpath setting for past week. But i am still new and this is my 1st android project on unity. Help Plz!

images below are some of the screen shot from apk, perfect.png is what i want and i had in my old project file - different unity project file.

How do i remove that reflection of stuffs in the middle of handle? ... it looks fat and edges look messed up!

Attached Files: