Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Reference problems, Windows Phone 8.1 Project

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Mivrel, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Mivrel

Mivrel

Hello.

I have a problem with Windows Phone 8.1 Project builded in Unity and opened with Visual Studio 2015.

From "MyGame" solution I have reference to Assembly and Assembly firstpass. From Assemby there is reference to Assembly firstpass and it's misssing (I don't changed anything after build). I builded Universal app and as I remember I don't have this problem.

In that reference path property is empty.

I tried already: - cleaning, rebuilding solution - reinstall Unity - reinstall Windows Phone 8.1 packages from Visual Studio installer - deleting files, leaving just "Assets" and "PlayerSettings" - adding reference manually but this creating new problems, when I want to add advertising in Scripts in Assembly project error showing up on building.

Some images before clicking and after, Properties window:
    referenceimage.png And error when I want to build after adding advertising to Assembly solution:
    errordll.png
    I know I posted in on "Answers" section but there was no feedback and I get stuck with this problem. If you have any ideas, please, let me know. Even guesses can be very helpful. If you need more informations let me know too.

Thank you.

2. Mivrel

Mivrel

I tried reinstall Visual Studio today and problem still occurs. Any other ideas?