Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Reddit AMA with Adam Myhill & Cinemachine on Thursday, July 27 10AM PT/1PM ET

Discussion in 'Cinemachine' started by aliceingameland, Jul 25, 2017.

1. aliceingameland

aliceingameland

Administrator

Hello everyone!

Our Head of Cinematics (and creator of Cinemachine as I'm sure you all know!), Adam Myhill, will be conducting an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit, this Thursday, July 27. If you've got a reddit account, please feel free to join us there for some fun Q&A action on Cinemachine, cinematography, and beyond! (I hear that Adam has quite the lens collection, for example.)

2. Adam_Myhill

Adam_Myhill

I'm actually worried that it will be me, my mom and a sea of crickets. If you want to have a chat about game cameras, Cinemachine, old lenses! or anything else, come on out.

Plus I'm going to raffle some nice Unity Cinemachine hoodies.

JakubSmaga and Alverik like this.
  3. Buhlaine

Buhlaine

Community Manager

We've just started! Feel free to drop in to the AMA here.

4. Alverik

Alverik

Couldn't be there myself, but the reddit page left is a great read. I've never played any homeworlds games (yet) but I watched the old intro and the video you posted, really cool. Really looked almost identical and even though I had just seen the old intro, it really gave me a smile.

Digressing a bit... as a means to get used to VR, me and a friend are remaking an old text adventure into VR in our spare time (pyramid 2000, our first try ever in VR). Since the game is old and gameplay is/was, well... lacking, I don't think I can much use the features for "other viewers" you mentioned, but something to smooth out the camera would be cool.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017