Search Unity

Audio Recording and Editing Audio Clips Automatically

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Good_Venson, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Good_Venson

Good_Venson

Hi, so I recently built this karuta reader app that reads my custom set of karuta cards. However, recording the audio was a real pain, as there are over a hundred 5 to 15 second clips, and each needs to have several edits made. The process for each clip is this: Record, Remove Noise, Normalize Volume, Trim and Add Fade In/Out, Export, and took me about five hours in Audacity.

I am now facing having to redo the recording, and I don't want to have to go through that again, so I was wondering if anyone knows what I could do to automate this. The ideal situation would be for me to be able to hit record, read the question, then either save or retry, but recording all of the raw clips and then sending them through all at once would work as well. I just want to not have to repeat the same several steps a hundred of times.

I have played around with NAudio a bit, but it seems like it would take way more work trying to build up from there than I am prepared for. Are there any solutions for batch processing audio already out there that could do what I need?

Thanks!
    -goodvenson

2. DanielRothmann

DanielRothmann

3. Good_Venson

Good_Venson