Search Unity

[Deprecated]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by ShortTimeBuilders, Oct 19, 2016.

1. ShortTimeBuilders

ShortTimeBuilders

2. freak77

freak77

Hi,

I need Admob, Chartboost integration for this game?
    Any update for the game?

3. freak77

freak77

Thanks for your reply. Most developers integrate ADMOB or Chartboost banner or interstitial ads to the source codes. So people just need to fill basic forms to add their AD IDS to the source codes. But of course that's your decision to do it.

4. OZAV

OZAV

Why the player can not aim with weapons ?

5. OZAV

OZAV

In all your videos player does not aim with any weapon, he just shoots, from one, and single weapon position, with every weapon. I assume you don't have aiming function, for weapons yet ?

6. OZAV

OZAV

That's better...
    The hands can be also more forward, when aiming ...
    I hope you guys will support game pad input, as well ...

7. mentolatux

mentolatux

its any chance to add multiplayer to this kit ? i tested mobile and is very bad moving , webgl working ? i will buy if it have

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  8. mentolatux

mentolatux

in final i buy your kit, dont like it is large files, it needs maximum 200 mega total the project , i will tell you more to add if you want to make a great starter kit :)

9. OZAV

OZAV

Hey, great stuff with those updates, sorry, i've missed asset store link ?

10. Brutusomega

Brutusomega

Does it include enemy AI?
    Can the enemy melee attack you?

11. ashishkushwaha

ashishkushwaha

i tested your demo apk in my Mi max phone , every thing is good in demo apk nice gun good sound effects but when i try to move camera it get very sensitive , i downlode apk from unity asset store , is there any updated apk

12. mentolatux

mentolatux

yeah i see the came is not good , i tested on webgl and work good

13. ashishkushwaha

ashishkushwaha

I am planning to buy but get worried about camera sensitivity, can you provide me any apk file where sensitivity is low for mobile platform would be appreciated .

14. mentolatux

mentolatux

Thanks for respond finaly , we need wave zombie and all map option to locked and one map unlocked - if finish first wave zombie with a boss at final will unlock second map, 99% of buyers dont know script like me so please consider to add this cool stuff in the next update to have an starter good kit to make much games from this.

15. ashishkushwaha

ashishkushwaha

Thank you ! am waiting :) best of luck for new deadly update :)

16. mentolatux

mentolatux

million thanks , i will wait next update with wave and map locked

17. mentolatux

mentolatux

wow ! very good, will be integrated in the next update ? also wave and locked map will be ?

18. mentolatux

mentolatux

Super Thanks , im very excited with the new update !

19. mentolatux

mentolatux

Happy New Year !!! and thanks for new big update , also is new random prefab enemy in scene ?

20. mentolatux

mentolatux

THE LOCK system from https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/17830 its very good, also for the wave system needs to add prefab zombie at each wave so add different model at each wave , will be super cool, and check your email i send you and waiting to fix me for webgl and mobile

21. mentolatux

mentolatux

that is good news dont forget for option to lock map =) , i like your think and i know will make a great starter kit with time, also please think to add multiplayer photon when 5-8 soldier fight with zombie with wave with different prefab of zombie by each wave , will be awesome !!!

22. mentolatux

mentolatux

to more cooler need to improve movement of third person controller , like animation shooting, walking, reload and character show more and when aim it better to show like actual camera, i know will make a great kit and to pe super kit you need in future to add photon multiplayer :D . Good job bro, keep up update this wonderful kit

23. mentolatux

mentolatux

sorry bro but is not realistic , i will like to add the animation something like this

also add animation character of reload and fire will be super great :D

24. mentolatux

mentolatux

i hope will be better in time :cool:

25. mentolatux

mentolatux

thanks bro you the best , also can you add multiplayer Photon on this project and also on race project ? I will pay extra if you want in particular then if you want to release on assets store its ok by me :)

26. mentolatux

mentolatux

yeah, thats it, first add to race game, i will pay you in advance if you want :cool:

27. mentolatux

mentolatux

bro any news with new update ?

28. miguelmacias

miguelmacias

Im interested in this project, but will like to know what are the updates plan for the future and or for next release? thanks

29. poison77

poison77

Hello, where can i find a tutorial on how to replace 3rd person player ? Than you :)

p.s. love the project ;)

30. TheBooBear

TheBooBear

31. poison77

poison77

Thanks man :) Can the RELOAD WEAPON be added on a button, like R ? Thanks

32. poison77

poison77

Where can i change, when player die to reload the scene ? Thanks :)

33. kristof2000

kristof2000

i Have an error probably i do something wrong with setting it up can someone please help me on the way? The error is:

Assets/STB/OneClickWeaponCreator/Source/System/Enemies/GenericEnemy/GenericEnemy [AI].cs(233,43): error CS1061: Type `UnityEngine.Animator' does not contain a definition for `Stop' and no extension method `Stop' of type `UnityEngine.Animator' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

And

Assets/STB/OneClickWeaponCreator/Source/System/Enemies/GenericEnemy/GenericEnemy [AI].cs(277,43): error CS1061: Type `UnityEngine.Animator' does not contain a definition for `Stop' and no extension method `Stop' of type `UnityEngine.Animator' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Do i need another asset? Remove something? How can i get it to work? Thank you

34. blueFire

blueFire

I just purchased this item.

1. Where can I find a detailed tutorial showing how to setup a new scene?

2. What is the eta on better enemy AI (especially enemies that fire ranged weapons)?

Jason

35. blueFire

blueFire

I keep getting the same error message on many of the sample scenes:
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    STB.OneClickWeaponCreator.MainHUD.Awake () (at Assets/STB/OneClickWeaponCreator/Source/System/Handlers/MainHUD.cs:103)

Jason

36. blueFire

blueFire

When I updated Unity to a later version these errors disappeared.

Jason

37. Grislymanor

Grislymanor

I like your FPS plugin as it is easier for me to customize for my own projects compared to some of the other products I've used from the Unity Asset Store. We are using another AI Enemy product (as all of our enemies and their animations are already setup and working); is there a way that I can send damage to these Enemies? Specifically they have a "Damage Message" that doesn't require a receiver that I would like to send when player shoots at enemy.

Thanks and let me know if you require more info.