Search Unity

Real Time Interactive Interior Walk-Through. Unity 5.4

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by KellerDev, Mar 12, 2017.

1. KellerDev

KellerDev

I'm happy to present you my finished Interactive interior architectural walk-through demo, made with Unity 5.
    It features interactively changing materials and lighting.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    Cracknell, DevMember and iamthwee like this.
  2. Detniess

Detniess

This looks very nice! Could you showcase something more about the creation of this scene? :)

KellerDev likes this.
  3. KellerDev

KellerDev

Thanks!
    Yeah, I might make a tutorial after I have some rest haha. I've been working on this for about a month. After I established my workflow though, I think I can make such a walkthrough in a week. The most struggle I had with the precomputed realtime GI, but I think now I have quite better Idea of how it works and how to not produce artifacts.

4. Detniess

Detniess

That would be much appreciated! The GI looks very clean :)

5. iamthwee

iamthwee

That's most excellently done for Unity, did you bake with just one directional light?

6. KellerDev

KellerDev

Thank you!
    Yes there is only one directional light, but the lighting is not baked, it's precomputed realtime gi :)

7. KellerDev

KellerDev

Did any of you guys download the application? I am curious to get feedback from you and how is it running on your systems. Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  8. iamthwee

iamthwee

Sadly, I would have loved to but I'm on a mac. Not sure if it worth doing a mac64bit build?

Do you have a large image effect stack?

9. KellerDev

KellerDev

I have the usual - screen space reflection, Depth of Field, Tone mapping and antialiasing. The reflection probes are realtime though, and as far as I know IOS has a problem with realtime reflection probes. I will try to get a mac soon to test it. Would you please share some known problems that I might experience?

10. imaginaryhuman

imaginaryhuman

Looks great. I particularly am impressed with the soft fabric materials. It also doesn't look too far from being a shopping app.

KellerDev likes this.