Search Unity

[ UPDATED ] RateBox iOS, Android: increase reviews and rating of your mobile game

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by nikolay_alekseev, Dec 5, 2016.

1. nikolay_alekseev

nikolay_alekseev

It’s no doubt that store ratings affect downloads of your game dramatically. Sometimes it’s hard not to annoy users with frequently prompted rate-us-requests.

RateBox asset can track number of metrics such as number of launches, installation time and detect internet availability to prompt in just right time.

All you need to do is to drag RateBox prefab to your scene and write a single line of code.

*Implement in 5 minutes*
    *No coding skills required*
    *Prompt at the ideal moment based on metrics*
    *Support Android, iOS, Unity Editor*
    Check out a video tutorial and online documentation.

You're very welcome to ask any questions about RateBox in this thread or email me.

2. Imatorio

Imatorio

Nice! Fits my game perfectly!

3. nikolay_alekseev

nikolay_alekseev

Coming soon
    Custom window feature is in development (currently only native iOS, Android, Unity Editor windows are supported)
    Is this feature worth development, what do you think?

PS:
    @Imatorio: Thank you, feel free to ask any question regarding RateBox

4. nikolay_alekseev

nikolay_alekseev

The new release or RateBox with support of custom windows is now available. Check it out.

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  5. spottedzebra

spottedzebra

FYI I just imported this asset in Unity 5.4.1 and I get the following error:

6. spottedzebra

spottedzebra

Replacing the offending line with:
    Code (csharp):
    1. eventTrigger.triggers = triggers;
    fixes the issue.

7. nikolay_alekseev

nikolay_alekseev

@spottedzebra Thank you for your contribution and sorry for inconvenience. It is strange that the error is generated, because according to the documentation `delegate` was removed in Unity 5.5 and RateBox uses triggers instead of delegates in Unity 5.5 and higher. I will find out the latest version of Unity where `delegate` is supported and fix the issue in the next release.

8. nikolay_alekseev

nikolay_alekseev

New version with iOS 10.3 rate feature is available.

9. UnitySora

UnitySora

Is the custom window feature works both Android and iOS? How it looks like with iOS 10.3 review feature above if it was supported?

I haven't purchase the asset, but I assume it was easy to change the image of the custom window. It would be better if the asset comes with few demo / different colors of custom window.

10. nikolay_alekseev

nikolay_alekseev

Yes. Custom Window feature is based on Unity build-in UI, so it works on all platforms.

If the iOS review feature enabled (checkbox in the prefab) and iOS version is 10.3 or higher the native iOS dialogue (as on screenshot above) would be prompted. In all other cases custom window will be displayed.

Thank you for the suggestion. The customization is really easy and would take no more than 10 minutes if design is available. You can find the demo scene with the Custom Window feature highlighted.
    In case troubles with customization or other questions just contact me here or at support email: paperplanetools@gmail.com

Last edited: May 31, 2017