Search Unity

Question before integrating UnityAds in my project ( template )

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Deleted User, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hi,

I've been creating my own specific game template, that I hope to utilise to create lots of games in that particular genre, I'm nearing the end of creating this template and now I'm looking at integrating UnityAds, it's the first time I've worked with UnityAds and so before I dive in, I'd like to ask a basic question up front.

Should I integrate UnityAds into my base template, that way it's already in place for each game I create subsequently from that template ? Or does UnityAds require itself to be integrated separately on a project by project basis ?

2. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

You can use the template, however you need to make sure that each game made from the template is using a unique game id when requesting ads.

Are you planning to use Ads SDK from asset store or using the engine integrated version?

/Rasmus

3. Deleted User

Deleted User

Thanks, yes, that's what I thought it might be, so I can set up the 'base' service, then create a unique id for each game.

I am going to use the engine integrated version.

I've referenced this tutorial, seems fairly easy to set up and get something working.