Search Unity

[PC] [Android] Grid Defense - a thinking's man TD

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Song_Tan, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Song_Tan

Song_Tan

GooglePlay_FeatureGraphic.png

Hi all, I'm proud to announce my little tower defense game, Grid Defense. It is a classic tower defense with strategy and puzzle-solving thrown in for a good mix.

This is my first serious attempt at design a full fledged tower defense game. The project heavily emphasize on game-play design, hence the minimalist aesthetic. The game features a non-linear tech-tree in which the player must choose the their prefer upgrade and towers to unlock. The level are designed to be puzzle like where planning ahead is a must for success. There are multiple viable strategies to complete each of them.

This is also my first solo commercial release. It's currently available on both itch.io for pc version and Google play store for android version. There's also a free version available.

*I have a few android keys to give away. Please pm/email me if you are interested in playing the game. I would love to hear what you think about the game. :)

GridDefense_Gameplay_1.png

GridDefense_Gameplay_2.png

GridDefense_Gameplay_4.png

GridDefense_Upgrades.png

Thanks for your time!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  2. Song_Tan

Song_Tan

A free version is now available on GooglePlay for you to try the game out!

The free version is pretty much the same game, only that it has got a paywall. The first 6 levels (from a total of 24) are available for free and the player are limited to 8 upgrades. There's no ads, no other in app purchase item except the pay wall alone. It's a demo with option to upgrade to full in a nut-shell.

Go give it a try if you are reading this. And I hope you have fun playing the game. :)

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017