Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

"Others"

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by austerlitz10, Jan 14, 2017.

1. austerlitz10

austerlitz10

Is there a way to disable: "And to enhance the readability of the dashboard UI, we will show you the top 10 parameter values plus an “others” bucket for the rest, in any parameter view (e.g. pie chart)."

I have a puzzle game with a lot of levels, and before the update I would download the data to excel from the data explorer window and could see the completion of each puzzle, but now it is bracketed into "others."

2. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@austerlitz10,

Currently, there is no way to disable the Others grouping. This change was necessary for our front-end to handle the updated data processing changes. We are evaluating how this change affects developers and we are always interested in feedback on how to increase the usability of our service.

3. TecsiAron

TecsiAron

I completely agree with the original poster. Our product contains a number of mini games, between 25%-50% of our data grouped in to the "Others" group makes the analytics unsubtle for the moment :(.

4. RSNick

RSNick

We have 100+ levels on our game we have to track the win-lose rate for every level. Grouping most of them makes this impossible. This is not helping at all...

BlueRanger117 likes this.
  5. gabipopescu

gabipopescu

Any updates on this?

This feature would be very powerful for puzzle and arcade games with lots of levels