Search Unity

Only unverified iOS purchases in Analytics

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by stoolie, Nov 10, 2016.

1. stoolie

stoolie

We have successfully integrated Unity IAP and Analytics in our project, and overall it seems to be working.
    We do however have some issues.

In analytics we dont receive any data in several categories.
    Specifically:
    Total Verified Revenue - iOS Users
    Verified IAP Revenue - iOS Users
    Verified Paying Users - iOS Users

We do have data in;
    Total IAP Revenue - iOS Users
    Unverified IAP Revenue - iOS Users

All Android Play purchases works, and has both verified and unverified purchases listed in analytics.

From what I can gather, I suspect that this simply means that iOS reciepts are not validated against Unity's service. We can see that iOS user purchase and verifies receipts, at Apples store and in our system. They just seem to all show up as unverified in Unity Analytics.
    From what I understand, we should not need to handle iOS receipts in some special way to get this working. Since the implementation of Unity IAP this should happen automatically.

Thanks in advance.

2. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

3. stoolie

stoolie

Thanks ap-unity. I did that after a few days with no replies here.. :)

4. stoolie

stoolie

Allmost 4 months have passed, and this issue still isn't resolved for us... :-(
    We would very much like to know if there is any progress on resolving the issue...?!

5. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@stoolie

I did respond to a support ticket around this time about iOS revenue, though I can't be 100% sure it was your ticket unless you provide a ticket number.

We did implement a fix for iOS Revenue verification for versions 5.4+ (where the receipt format had changed).

However, we don't currently support receipt verification for subscription products in iOS. If this is a major use case for products in your app, then that is likely the cause of the lack of Verified iOS Revenue in the dashboard. That feature is on our roadmap, so we plan on supporting it in the future, but I don't have a time table on when it will be available.