Search Unity

Offline Analytics are not pushing after connected to internet

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by Jeff_Harper, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Jeff_Harper

Jeff_Harper

My app was played without internet at a conference. I turned all the phones on and all the wifi on and ran the apps for a few minutes last week, ~5 days ago, and I still do not have those events in the dashboard. Do I just need to wait a little longer or do I need to do something further? I do have the archived analytics files in the android persistent data folder on each phone. Is there a way to upload those manually if they do not automatically? The events are showing up in the Validator in editor and I have logged events from before the conference.

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

You should not need to do anything further. It might be helpful to see if the games are sending Analytics events when you launch them when the device is connected to the Internet. A handy tool that allows you to monitor the events is Charles Proxy, with more information here:
    https://support.unity3d.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002917683

3. Jeff_Harper

Jeff_Harper

Thank you for the reply. While I am trying to figure that out, is there a way manually I can pull the analytics off the phone and read them or send them to the dashboard? I didn't lose those days of analytics did I?