Search Unity

Offer dev services via Connect

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by liortal, Mar 15, 2017.

1. liortal

liortal

I am not using Connect yet, as it does not 100% fit what i need right now:
    Currently, you can look for jobs that others have posted to recruit. These may be small tasks or full time positions.

I'd like to be able to do the opposite of this: post a set of services I can offer (rather than showcasing my skills or portfolio).

Other Connect users will be able to use the search to find my services (via keywords) and contact me.

I have mentioned Fiverr in the past as an example of such a marketplace. I am referring to something like that (although they offer a complete platform for handling orders, payment integration, etc).

Is this something that is going to be offered through Connect? if so, is it going to happen soon ?

Malicjusz likes this.
  2. markp-unity

markp-unity

I like the way you think liortal! We have designs for exactly this. We are taking our time on this idea as it has a lot of similarities with the Asset Store - so taking a bit of extra time to make sure we don't duplicate a million things between our two sites.

If I were to bet on when this would be available it would be end of 2017 / early 2018.

3. Malicjusz

Malicjusz