Search Unity

Need general shader help

Discussion in 'Shaders' started by Khena_B, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Khena_B

Khena_B

Hey,

I'm working on a solo project and i don't have time to learn shader syntax right now, so i'm using a node based editor to write my shaders (Shaderforge). I've purchased an antialias shader recently and i really need this shader as a base in all my shaders.

The purchased shader comes in a cginc file and has about 10 lines of code.

Shaderforge has a code node that allows to mix code with the node based shaders and they also support cginc.

Since there is no support from either devs, i'm trying really hard to figure out how to add the antialias shader to shaderforge but i have no idea what i'm doing, can anyone with a bit of shader knowledge give me a hand?

Thanks

2. jvo3dc

jvo3dc

What exactly does this antialias shader do? Usually that's either a setting of the render target (MSAA, SSAA) or a post processing effect (MLAA, FXAA, TAA.) In either case, it's not part of the shader for the materials. (And in the first case it's not a shader and in the second case 10 lines of code is not much.)

3. Khena_B

Khena_B

4. Khena_B

Khena_B

I've just decided to recreate the shader in Shaderforge instead of trying to integrate the shader, seems to work perfectly..