Search Unity

My first 2D Game (interactive Book) in Unity

Discussion in '2D' started by ideev, Oct 24, 2016.

1. ideev

ideev

Hello,

here is my first 2D game for kids:

https://goo.gl/bWxu9R

This unity project is an interactive e-learning app for kids. It is perfectly suitable for young children from the age of one year and upwards. Along with encountering the qualities of a children’s book, children are inspired to independently explore events within the app and to communicate with the app using diverse features. The result is a fun and playful learning experience. The story itself is split up into several scenes, each of which promotes the learning of particular compentences. As well as telling the story, the app poses questions and quizzes, and requires games to be completed - the complexity of which is determined by the age of the child.

What do you think about the game (book)?

Regards,
    Irene

2. LiterallyJeff

LiterallyJeff

Hey there, congrats on getting your game out there. FYI, this is a support subforum for 2D related issues and questions. There's a more appropriate "Made With Unity" subforum to showcase your finished work.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  3. ideev

ideev

Hello jeffreyschoch,

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, I only saw later that there is a special subforum... Can you delete this thread?

Sorry. ;)
    Irene