Search Unity

My enemy don't move correctly (Unity: Survival shooting )

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by Beolisa, May 14, 2017.

1. Beolisa

Beolisa

Hi everyone, I am new to unity and I am doing survival shooting tutorial. Here is my problem, I am using unity 5.5.2f1 version, I do not have width inaccuracy%. Yep, I fixed it by following these steps

http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/1182026/survival-shooter-navmesh-problem.html

But then my enemy does not move correctly which means that it does not follow me, it moves to difference way.

Then I tried to remove Mesh Renderer component. My Player moves to random spot, as bellow

My Player is on the robot's head and the enemy does not move and the error is
    "SetDestination" can only be called on an active agent that has been placed on NavMesh.UnityEngine.AI.NavMeshAgent:SetDestination(Vector3)

After doing many researches like check static box, change Player tag, drag and drop the EnemyMovement script correctly, etc then I tried to follow these measurements. Agent Radius: 0.75 Agent Height:1.2 And I enable Manual Voxel Size and set 0.02 at Voxel size. Then Nothing working :(( Please Help!!!