Search Unity

Modular Cartoon Construction Kit

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Graphics_Dev, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Graphics_Dev

Graphics_Dev

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  2. Graphics_Dev

Graphics_Dev

Here are my sketches of new fence design ideas...

3. Graphics_Dev

Graphics_Dev

Two of the new fence types modeled and in Unity. They will be available in the first update.

4. Graphics_Dev

Graphics_Dev

Chain link fence:

5. Graphics_Dev

Graphics_Dev

Electric fence and caution tape added to the set...you can see all of the current fence types in this screenshot:

6. Graphics_Dev

Graphics_Dev

Added aluminum fence...I think I am going to stop on the fences for now. Next up will probably be adding more signs. I am working on the automatic road generator on the side, but due to the complexity of the tiles, that may have to wait another update at least.

7. Graphics_Dev

Graphics_Dev

BTW a note about origins...

I have done my best to choose the position of the origins of each model intuitively (e.g., the fence origin is at the post on the edge so it can be rotated correctly), but I am open to hearing feedback on origin placement. Anyone who has had to deal with misplaced origins knows it is an important part of any modular asset.

Also, if there are any models that would be particularly useful to you, feel free to post ideas here. Most of the models are relatively simple, so don't take long to build...

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  8. Graphics_Dev

Graphics_Dev

9. Graphics_Dev

Graphics_Dev

All of the current fences in one image:

10. Graphics_Dev

Graphics_Dev

The first quality reviewer will receive a free voucher of his/her choice for any of our other assets.

To qualify, you don't need perfect English, but it should be a meaningful review. It can be positive, critical, or both. If you received a voucher for this pack, you are ineligible. After reviewing, just shoot us an email to claim your voucher. :)

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017