Search Unity

Games Mobile Controls for this Multiplayer FPS Shooter

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by King-Bling, May 3, 2017.

1. King-Bling

King-Bling

Here is the link to the source of the kit (Link:
    )
    and here is the link to its download (Link: https://mega.nz/#!hgxFyZZK!BLqho4GFYLFxS3ptZaXopX-G6BujBHZDmBBzGhSWJx4 )

All I want to know is how to add basic Mobile Controller to it for Android especially, for Movement, Camera Movement, Shooting, Reloading, Crouching and Jumping.

I need help from an expert or someone knowing the unity so that they can open the project add the android platform mobile controls to it and provide the updated project, because I just starting learning Unity and this step can help me understand Mobile Platforms better in general.

Thank you.

2. King-Bling

King-Bling

I really need to know this since I have tried hard and have not got anywhere with it sadly :'(

3. King-Bling

King-Bling

Actually I have a desire to continue on the project and work on different aspects for creating an FPS but the only backlog left is the Android Mobile Controls for the basic functions, once that is cleared and I am ready to make one with few people interested.

Thank you.

4. King-Bling

King-Bling

5. PhilippG

PhilippG

Hello!

You're probably asking in the wrong forum section, as this place is generally for showing off development progress.

I'm not quite sure whether you are asking for advice or for somebody do the work for you, but you should either post in the Android forum or the job offering/non commercial collaboration forum.

6. King-Bling

King-Bling

I am new to unity so I posted it in multiple relevant threads that I though would help me.
    Anyways, I am in need of help and do not want anyone to work on it, I either need generosity
    of someone changing the project to make it suitable for android or in general help me to add
    android mobile controls to it, I have been thinking of GUI's but its old now, new unity doesnt use it.
    So I am left clueless :'(