Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Missing Project ID

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by ev3d, Jan 12, 2017.

1. ev3d

ev3d

I am getting this dialog popping up but on the same screen shot you see that AM a member of the project... heck, i am the one that did the original publish.. But i restart unity and still get this... how do i fix this?

Screenshot 2017-01-12 at 04.05.25 PM.png

Also, if i try to publish changes i get the 2nd sreenshot... the orange box that says .. Your version of Unity has changed... but... it has not... and it fails to publish...

Screenshot 2017-01-12 at 04.06.50 PM.png

Seems to me this collaborate service is TOTALLY bugged..

makaka-org likes this.
  2. ev3d

ev3d

Also, in case anyone is wondering... i DO have a project ID...

Screenshot 2017-01-12 at 04.09.16 PM.png

3. unity-tuesday

unity-tuesday

Unity Technologies

This may have been a result of the temporary service disruption we saw in the last hour. Please give it another try and let me know if the issue persists.

4. Acreates

Acreates

I use to easily make builds in previous versions, now I'm getting this same error. We are just a team of 4 doods trying to create a proof of concept and a PC stand alone build. What's going on?

WhitethornDigital likes this.
  5. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @Acreates. Can you tell me which version of Unity you're using? Do you get the same error if you open other existing or new projects? Have you made sure that everyone in the project has a Teams seat assigned to them? (You can verify their Teams status in the Users tab of the project on the Developer Dashboard website.

6. makaka-org

makaka-org

If you don't need to create a new cloud project with Unity Services tab & just want to delete "Missing Project ID" warning everywhere in Unity, you just need to:
    1. Open with any Text Editor: Project Folder > ProjectSettings > ProjectSettings.asset
    2. Remove values of cloudProjectId, projectName, organizationId with leaving empty space on the right.
    3. Restart Unity.
    P.S. This warning happens when the project previously had the id. So, if you are publisher on the asset store creating assets in Templates category, then you need to clear this info.

7. fareedtahir

fareedtahir

Thanks It worked for me.

makaka-org likes this.