Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Made a Real Time Final Fantasy Tactics - Battle is Key!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by AllFatherGray, Dec 2, 2016.

1. AllFatherGray

AllFatherGray

A passion project I've been working on for some-time. Online PvP already implemented.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=808104405

Trailer:

Video of a match in Beta(trailer in the steam link above ):

No subscriptions.
    All units are available to anyone.
    Ranked matches , Online mode and etc already built.
    3 different Game modes.
    AI vs on the way. Tutorials 1/3 way finished.
    Polls for new units and map for frequent Updates.

And most importantly - The game , though grid-based , is REAL-TIME!

You can turn , walk , push , and attack multiple Units/Classes at any given time!

It's currently on Steam GreenLight now - support would be very much appreciated!

I would also love feedback from you guys.

I played this game when it came out for a long while and it really influenced me to be a Computer Science Major and Start a game company.
    Good times.

EDIT : Almost Forgot to List the Units playable so far
    Knight - High Attack that lowers when HP is below 50 percent. Has a Shield Move that block Status ailments if timed right.
    Geomancer - Can Spawn Cubes to block players. Earth-Quake Knock away all nearby Units. Can spawn a wave of sand that pushes units.
    WereWolf - Think Berserker. When struck. He auto howls and heals for each Unit Nearby. Can Sense Invisible Units. Weak to fire.
    Mage - Can set an Ice Trap that falls on Units and procs Confusion. Has a Fireball and Thunder move that hits airborne Units.
    Priest - Auto Heals weakened allies. Can heal from afar. Able to Exorcise 'Evil' Units like Werewolf , Assassin , Nother etc.
    Dragon - Stays in flight all game. Flies over obstacles. Able to destroy Obstacles in a single attack.
    Assassin - Invisibility and the ability to throw a dagger 4 tile that procs Poision. At low health he can explode for High Burn damage...'member?
    Nother - A ghostly Unit that can go thru walls , teleport and set poison traps.
    Archer - Can set a cross shape pattern of grass for invisibility. Long rang attacks that include an ability to go over obstacles.
    Ronin - Can commit seppuku to deal massive damage 2 tiles BEHIND him. If damaged , this Unit spreads the total evenly to adjacent allies.
    Monk - Auto regens over time and has diagonal movement . High stat resistance. High Damage to Blocks. Invisible if in Grass.
    ForestSpirit - Spawns 3x3 grass tiles. On Death , this unit explodes for high Burn Damage that leaves lava. After time the lava becomes Grass.

Crystal - A Unit That must be Selected in Crystal Mode. If destroyed you lose. Invisible in Grass. Auto regens. Diagonal and Double movement.

2. Rin-Dev

Rin-Dev

So it's like you mashed an rts with tactics gameplay. Looks really cool

3. AllFatherGray

AllFatherGray

Thanks for the reply . If you know anyone who does 3d modeling , send them our way please! Also , if you haven't - please vote for us on steam!

4. Rin-Dev

Rin-Dev

I don't know any modelers, but when I can get on my computer I'll vote for this

5. AllFatherGray

AllFatherGray

Thanks for the vote! Tell your friends!