Search Unity

Low Poly Dungeon Pack

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by TornadoBandits, Jun 26, 2017.

1. TornadoBandits

TornadoBandits

Hello!

Low Poly Dungeon Pack is our fifth pack of our Low Poly Asset Series. After your awesome feedback regarding our Low Poly Assets Series we’ve decided to come with a bigger package that might help you create an entire game world and not only small chunks. In this way, our Low Poly Dungeon Pack came to life and after some months of hard work we are proudly announcing it.

We consider that our low poly pack won’t limit you to create a dungeon, but it might help you creating your own fantasy low poly world.It comes with more than 700 unique meshes. Some of the meshes come with different colors variations, summing more than 1250 meshes and 1500 ready to use prefabs.

Interiors, exteriors, traps, crystals, rocks, cliffs, weapons, lootable items, books, shelves, barrels, crates, bones, cages, trees, bricks, columns and much more.

All the meshes are well optimized for any platform and they are packed in a single atlas texture.Meshes are well scaled and the pivots are set correctly.

Apart from models, the package comes with 8 demo scenes that might help you create and customize your game. Each scene come with different lightning examples and post processing settings, making the worlds look better.

You won’t be also limited to use the package with a specific kind of game perspective. The package has been developed to fit any kind of camera perspective or game genre: First Person, Third Person, Top Down, Platformer, Endless runner etc.

For more infos:
    - Facebook
    - Website
    - Discord

After a long description, i believe that it is the time to show you some screenshots and trailers.

frbrz, Bhanshee00 and theANMATOR2b like this.
  2. b4c5p4c3

b4c5p4c3

Cool stuff.

3. frbrz

frbrz

Hi, sorry to bother you with this question, but how can I set up fog with this asset? I know that I must use a legacy image effect but I can't find the right one on the store...

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  4. TornadoBandits

TornadoBandits

Thank you for your kind words!

5. TornadoBandits

TornadoBandits

Hello, Fernando!

In our demo scenes we used two types of camera effects. Unity's new camera effects, called Unity Post Processing Stack and, for the fog, the Legacy Image Effects. Before, we were able to find the Image Effects in Unity's Standard Assets, directly from Unity Editor. Now they split the Image effects from the standard assets and created a new package that might be found on Unity Asset Store, called Legacy Image Effects.

For the fog we've used the image effect called Global Fog. If you will import the Legacy Image Effects in your project the global fog script will be automatically set in our demo scenes.

If you have any problem with setting the Global Fog we can send you some screenshots with the settings for each scene.

The new Unity Post Processing Stack might be found here:
    https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/83912

If you would like to continue the conversation (with us and other developers) and keep updated with our work join our Discord chanel.

Thank you!

6. frbrz

frbrz

Oh.. I tried to use the "Legacy Cinematic Image Effects" before. :) Thank you!

7. TornadoBandits

TornadoBandits

Glade we could help you. :)

8. basmith

basmith

this looks pretty nice... are the assets/meshes available with smooth/per-vertex normals?

9. omick16

omick16

the assets look really good... do you have any low poly animated fantasy characters/monsters that would go with this? or do you have any suggestion in the asset store that would complement these awesome assets

10. Selzier

Selzier

I'm hoping to buy this asset and it's been removed from the asset store, can you please help?

11. salex1

salex1

Yes! What happened?

12. fancyferret

fancyferret

Oh man! I went to buy this today and it's been deprecated! Any word on what happened?

13. fancyferret

fancyferret

FYI, for anyone who was wondering where this went (and maybe other assets,) there was apparently a recent automatic culling of any assets that included deprecated JS scripts. A lot of assets in my wishlist and my purchases vanished but some have returned with scripts removed or patched/converted, so maybe this one will return as well.

Bhanshee00 and Razmot like this.