Search Unity

Looking for another beginner game creator to work with and collaborate with.

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Yettie123, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Yettie123

Yettie123

Look for another beginner game maker, animation, modeling, and scripting, to work with and maybe work on a project with. Not sure if this is the right area to be asking this. Anyway if you interested just reply below.

Thanks!

ovirta likes this.
  2. FrankenCreations

FrankenCreations

Im really new to all this so dont trust me 100% but i think there is a subforum dedicated to this type of request.
    I have a game in progress, not real far yet, for about 2 months now. I am still learning as I go but may be able to aid you some. What are you working on if anything yet? What ideas do you have so far? What skills do you have, what do you like to do? I personally would rather dive into sccripting and mechanics of gameplay than make pretty models and shade them all nice. Thats probably why I have a game in progress with butter smooth controls and fairly polished camera motion/physics that looks like a 3rd grader drew it with a crayon.

EDIT: If you even hint at mmorpg you lost me.

3. Arisstephenson

Arisstephenson

Its not advisable to post your email publicly on an online forum... unless you want it to be spammed

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  4. FrankenCreations

FrankenCreations

Bad thing is you quoted it so him deleting his post didnt solve the problem.......hint

5. Arisstephenson

Arisstephenson

Good point, but it would probably be harder for a bot to pick it up lol