Search Unity

Little Heroes MEGA Pack. Customize your character now!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Matthew-Mok, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi Sorry for the delayed response.

We will try to add those images soon. Note that most of the items are used and already shown on the rooms.

2. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi Sorry for the delayed response.

We have fixed it. It's due to version issue. We have submitted version 5.5.1 package. It will be available in Unity Store soon. Please use version 5.5.1 instead :)

3. ssdcmmosd

ssdcmmosd

Here is screenshot of the warnings. I just do create a new empty project and import the asset. It work well of course, but I still want it to be perfect:D.

upload_2017-7-25_22-38-13.png

Attached Files:

4. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi! No worries. These warnings are harmless. It's common especially when the package is from a different version. Most importantly the package is working :)

5. Meshtint

Meshtint

Tell us what interior scene do you need! We are adding a new FREE scene to Medieval Interiors Pack. What is it going to be?

6. Meshtint

Meshtint

Little Heroes Mega Pack updated! It will be available in UAS soon.

Release notes:

- Added Pickaxe
    - Added 2 new animations - Walk and roll backwards
    - Added 18 female faces
    - Added 1 new customized character

7. DGordon

DGordon

Heya,

Any chance you can make a prop for a robe that covers the legs and arms? I'm looking for something that looks like this, but in the style of this package.

If not, I'll try to figure something out myself, but I'm positive you guys can do a much better job ;).

Probably the top part should just be a normal texture on the shirt (with maybe an additional prop for the top piece that goes over the shirt and a belt?), but the robe part can probably just sit on top of the legs and doesn't have to animate. Ideally, the feet should be seen still so you can see the legs walking.

[Edit: I already own your product ... just thinking about doing something in this style, and trying to figure out how to pull it off]

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  8. DGordon

DGordon

Also, do you have different mouth textures to make a character speak? Is there any way to handle this built in, or do we have to create different mouth textures and a way to mix them them ourselves? Sorry, I don't have a lot of time to look through the package for a while.

I'm thinking about trying to do a little cartoon with them, trying to figure out if this will be easy or not.

9. maartene

maartene

A temple :)

Meshtint likes this.
  10. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi!

What do you think if we achieve this by having a new body type? So to change the costume, you will need to change the body prefab. Does that work with your current set up?

11. Meshtint

Meshtint

It will be difficult to animate their mouth. One way is to have the mouth as a different texture and swap the texture using animation. It will be quite tedious to do that.

12. Meshtint

Meshtint

Great idea!

13. DGordon

DGordon

Yeah, that would be great. It doesn't really matter to me how it gets set up ... I'm still in the planning phase.

I love these guys btw ... I picked up the new package you have for customizing characters, but these just felt cleaner and easier to work with (less needs to be animated, etc, but the other is a great package too ... just not for my needs at the moment). Getting the right look to the characters is really what I still have to do ... if you guys were able to come up with something that would be amazing.

I'm planning on creating an eyes prefab and a mouth prefab that gets slotted into the head just like the other accessories and changing the textures on those, while leaving the body texture blank for the eyes and mouth. I think that should work fine and be easy enough for my purposes. I'm a programmer, so I can easily enough write something that plugs into timeline that will swap a few different textures as the character is speaking from an audio file.

Here's a concept test so far of a look and feel :).

ssl image

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    Meshtint likes this.
  14. LimpBisket

LimpBisket

Can't "Battleground Forest" support android?

"Little Heroes Mega Pack" is good on android platform.

But "Battleground Forest" is not.

Attached Files:

Meshtint likes this.
  15. Meshtint

Meshtint

Sorry for the late reply. Nice shot! I like how you put this character with the semi realistic background Looks really good!
    Regarding your request to have a robe body, we have already put in on the request list. We will work on this as soon as we can :)

16. Meshtint

Meshtint

Have you tried re-baking the lightmap?

17. Meshtint

Meshtint

We are releasing a new update for Medieval Interiors Mega Pack. Here is a sneak peek! Get it now here before the price increases after update!

18. Meshtint

Meshtint

How about a Cathedral for your game? Buy now to save before price increases after update! New free content coming soon to Medieval Interiors Mega Pack.

19. Meshtint

Meshtint

Little Heroes Mega Pack version 2.4 is submitted 1 month ago but it's still pending! We have contacted UAS and it should be fixed soon. Sorry for the delay!

20. Meshtint

Meshtint

Little Heroes Mega Pack version 2.4 is finally available at Unity Asset Store 1 month after submission! Get your update now. Shop here. Working on version 2.5!

Release notes:
    - Added Pickaxe
    - Added 2 new animations - Walk and roll backwards
    - Added 18 female faces
    - Added 1 new customized character

21. Meshtint

Meshtint

Attention: Hold your horses! Do not download version 2.4 yet. Unity seems to misplaced the updated package. We are working on it. Sorry for any inconveniences caused!

22. Meshtint

Meshtint

Missing package lost and found! Little Heroes Mega Pack version 2.4 is now available at Unity Asset Store. Get your update now. Release notes

darkgalaxy likes this.
  23. Meshtint

Meshtint

24. Meshtint

Meshtint

Little Heroes Mega Pack 2.5 is coming soon to Unity Asset Store! Added one of the most popular requests: Robe costumes!

Here are the release notes. Have fun!

- Fixed some blurred PNG textures caused by TGA to PNG conversion.
    - Added 3 skin colors x 20 female long dress costumes
    - Added 3 skin colors x 20 male short and long robe costumes
    - Added 3 customized characters
    - Added guitar and strumming animation
    - Fixed third person demo scene bug caused by different unity version

fancyferret likes this.
  25. Darq_King_Diztanz

Darq_King_Diztanz

These packs are great, but I'm curious if they can work together? Or interchangeable in any way? Also, are there any plans in the future to do any animal packs with the same style?

hungrybelome and Meshtint like this.
  26. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi!

What do you mean if they can work together? The characters with other packs in our store?

Animals pack is a good idea. What kind of animals do you have in mind? Domestic animals?

27. Darq_King_Diztanz

Darq_King_Diztanz

As far as working together, I was referring mostly to props and animations working between packs. For the animals I was thinking different packs, ie: domestic, forest, desert, ect.
    You guys are in route to having some of the best character creation options. I have actually been typing up my ideas for a complete character system and I'd be happy to pass it along if you think it could be helpful.

Meshtint likes this.
  28. Meshtint

Meshtint

I see. Sure share with us what you got! :) You can also email us via info (at) meshtint (dot) com. Whichever way that's easier for you :)

29. spelljv

spelljv

Meshtint likes this.
  30. Meshtint

Meshtint

31. Darq_King_Diztanz

Darq_King_Diztanz

Email sent

Meshtint likes this.
  32. hungrybelome

hungrybelome

+1 for an animal pack! A chicken / fish would be awesome :)

Darq_King_Diztanz likes this.
  33. username132323232

username132323232

Hi. I would like to build a scene with several NPCs walking around with their speed being adjustable and controlled from Unity Timeline. There should be no sliding. Is that possible with Little Heroes and do you have an example scene showing this type of behavior?

34. jagatai33

jagatai33

Actually NVM my above question, i decided to go with your asset, its a much cleaner nicer looking bundle!

Thanks,
    -J

Meshtint likes this.
  35. jagatai33

jagatai33

Another quick question, if i purchase both Orcs and Pirates Mega Packs, are those packs inter changeable with the little heroes mega pack?

Thanks,
    -J

36. jagatai33

jagatai33

@MeshTint

Just wanted to say thank you for the amazing packs you provide, i purchased all 3 (LHMP, Pirates and Orcs) with more in mind, i will continue to keep an eye on your asset store as all of the packs fit nicely with my projects!

**On a side note, would it be possible if you can make more "Jacket" the accessories that fits on the prefab to be more armor like i.e. Shoulder Pads for example.

-J

Meshtint likes this.
  37. fancyferret

fancyferret

I love the Mesh Tint assets!

I'm basically building my entire RPG with Mesh Tint characters and monsters from the Little Heroes, Pirates, Orcs and the assorted Toon monsters. I'd love to see more of the toon creatures in a more significant/elaborate "boss" style (like the dragon and worm queen) since I'm simply using scaled up versions right now for bosses.

Also any chance of toon style common animals (cats, dogs, horses, cows, pigs, etc.) maybe?

38. hungrybelome

hungrybelome

+ 1 for bosses! Would buy them individually/pay premium.

Meshtint and fancyferret like this.
  39. MHolmstrom

MHolmstrom

Any plans to ship with every body part divided? To use with skinned mesh render equipment? :)

40. JesterGameCraft

JesterGameCraft

Hi,

Can you please clean up the animations? I imported the package to Unity 5.6.4f1 and the animations work but the importer reports there are errors. Rotations do not match rotations in animation files. I was looking at the Run animation as example but suspect that other animations also have similar errors.

Regards.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  41. Meshtint

Meshtint

Like domestic animals?

42. Meshtint

Meshtint

This will require coding. Any coders here know if this is possible??

43. Meshtint

Meshtint

Did you send us an email?

44. Meshtint

Meshtint

We will be adding more Toon series monsters again very soon :) So if you have any suggestions, let us know!

As for common animals, what are these animals for? What kind of animations would be useful to you?

45. Meshtint

Meshtint

Care to explain more? Would this set up have a lot of drawcalls?

46. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi! No need to worry about the warnings. The animations will work correctly. We will look into the warnings at the mean time :)

47. fancyferret

fancyferret

Some toon versions of your SimP creatures might even be great. Things like the goblins, bugs, demons, etc. "Boss" creatures like giants, demons, liches, etc. also.

Personally, I need some animals to populate RPG towns like cats, dogs, domesticated farm animals.

Meshtint and RPGia like this.
  48. Kesarium

Kesarium

Hi,

Will you be adding any swimming animations such as swimming forward and swimming idle to the Little Heroes MEGA pack?

49. JesterGameCraft

JesterGameCraft

Hi,

First of all thank you for the great package. I would like to make an animation request. Currently there are walking forward and backward animations. Would it be possible to add running backward animation as well?

Regards.

50. Richer-Jen

Richer-Jen

Hi,

I has purchased Customizable Fantasy Buildings and so on, and they are great!

but i want more of turrets with different upgrade levels for TD mobile game, could you help me?