1. Help us improve the editor usability and artist workflows. Join our discussion to provide your feedback.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for feedback on Unity Starter Kits! Let us know what you’d like.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We’re giving 2017.1 beta testers a chance to win t-shirts and a Nintendo Switch. Read more on the blog.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We want to know how you learned Unity! Help us by taking this quick survey and have a chance at a $25 gift card
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Unity 5.6 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out all the fixes for 5.6 on the patch releases page.
    Dismiss Notice

LF team members - Futuristic Racing Game (WIP Gameplay video update/Concept Images)

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by jannaisop, Mar 20, 2017.

1. jannaisop

jannaisop

Hey everyone,

I'm Jordan and I represent the team Boostudio currently working on our first project a Futuristic Racing Game called THRUST:R which is similar to old franchises like WipeOut and FZero. We're currently looking for any interested members especially 3D artists who want to flourish their talent into a gritty futuristic world. Inspired by animations and films such as Akira, Ghost in the Shell and Blade Runner we're hoping to create dark, gritty but vibrant cybernetic worlds as well as beautiful and vibrant outdoor environments for our track design. If you'd like to help and join the project you can send me a personal message me here or add me on Discord (Jammo#1190) where I will be happy to discuss more details with you. Below is our a team roster and some WIP gameplay/concept images.

Our team:
    Myself - Lead Programmer/Designer
    Bradley McNinch - Technical Artist and Shader Expert
    Ryan Stever - Texture and UI Artist
    Bradley Newman - Sound Designer/Producer
    Markus Cords - Track Design
    Marlon Haines - Concept Art

Concept Images/WIP Gameplay

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]