Search Unity

Lets Clone a Game - Pokemon

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by jessee03, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessee03

jessee03

I've started a new series that's about creating clones of games. The first project will be covering how to create a Pokemon Clone. By the end of the series the game should include all the mechanics that the Pokemon games have, which can actually be pretty complex. So if you want to learn how to make a 2d top down rpg game, then this tutorial series may be helpful to you. Currently there are 3 parts but will try making a new tutorial every day if I can.

Also I may note that after this series I will continue to make other game clones upon most requested. Hopefully this series helps some people out :)

Here's the Playlist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqbYcAQKfPU&feature=share&list=PLxLNqnnCshwmIv7OsOZ08dZEVvPdbrrnz

2. DanielSnd

DanielSnd

Awesome idea! Always wanted to make a monster capture kinda game ^^ Will definitely watch those :D thanks

3. cadarian20

cadarian20

Please start back making these tutorials. If you need a donation($$$) I'm more then willing to contribute!

4. tvgold

tvgold

is there a github repo i can clone the scripts from?

5. Oryzaki

Oryzaki

Yo what happened at least finish the series

6. GordonArber

GordonArber

Do you plan on picking this back up?

7. MorgDaddy

MorgDaddy

Awe no! I was actually gonna work on this but now I can't be bothered without the rest of the tutorials.

MW_Industries likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.