1. Help us improve the editor usability and artist workflows. Join our discussion to provide your feedback.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for feedback on Unity Starter Kits! Let us know what you’d like.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We’re giving 2017.1 beta testers a chance to win t-shirts and a Nintendo Switch. Read more on the blog.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We want to know how you learned Unity! Help us by taking this quick survey and have a chance at a $25 gift card
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Are you an artist or level designer going to Unite Europe? Join our roundtables there to discuss artist features.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Unity 5.6 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out all the fixes for 5.6 on the patch releases page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Shaders : I need a Shadowed Transparent Shader for basic Decal System

Discussion in 'Shaders' started by manutoo, May 10, 2015.

1. manutoo

manutoo

Hello,

I'm working with the Legacy Shaders (with Legacy Deferred Rendering Path) and I need a Shadow receiving Transparent Shader for basic Decal System.

I found out this one : http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/141792-Decal-System/page32?p=1329504&viewfull=1#post1329504 , but it's for Unity 4 and it doesn't seem to work anymore with Unity 5.

Anyone would have an idea how to transform "DefaultResourcesExtra/Alpha-BumpSpec.shader" (from builtin_shaders-5.0.1f1.zip ) so it'd receive Shadows ?

Thanks in advance for any help !

2. manutoo

manutoo

3. Dantus

Dantus

The Decal System still works in Unity 5. It is just that not all the new features from Unity 5 are supported yet.