Search Unity

Kickstarter - Ultimate Unity3D Developer Course - Build Awesome Games

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by Panjutorials, Feb 23, 2017.

?

Do you think a great course is worth paying for?

1. Of course

2. Never

3. Yes, but less than 20 bucks

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Panjutorials

Panjutorials

Hi guys,

I'm Denis, an instructor for programming from Cologne Germany. So far I have published more than 10 courses on programming of which one was a Unity3D course. That course is in German and has almost 4000 Students on Udemy.

Now I want to translate that course into English and extend (with additional games and features + theory) + improve it, so it becomes the best Unity3D course on this planet. In order to achieve that, I need your help :) As making such an extensive course is a lot of effort and as I would work together with another experienced Unity developer, we started a Kickstarter campaign, to get the required funds.

You can find out more about that campaign here.

We highly appreciate any support, even if is just some feedback on the campaign :)

Thanks a lot,
    Denis

2. Panjutorials

Panjutorials

UPDATE 1: YOU DECIDE WHICH GAMES WILL BE ADDED
    UPDATE 2: Mobile support is included in the general funding goal.
    UPDATE 3: Text scripts for each of the games

We added 2 more games to the core Kickstarter Campaign (results in a total of 8 games). Now you, the backer can decide which 2 additional games will be taught in the course. On top of that we will provide complete text scripts, showing every single step of the process (with screenshots) how to build the games. That will allow you to work along very easily, without having to go back in the video all the time. These are the two biggest differentiators to all the other Unity courses out there. So please help us make that course the best learning experience possible :)

What would be the two games that you would like to have a video tutorial for?