Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Justicore - my spaceship game for android

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by LivingUniverse, Feb 23, 2017.

?

Do you play spaceship games on mobile devices?

1. Yes

2. No

3. No, but I wouldn't mind having a go!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. LivingUniverse

LivingUniverse

Hi everyone,
    I have been working on a game for android made with Unity for about 6 -7 months called "Justicore" and i have released it on google play around 3 weeks ago.It is a spaceship game with various modes - I have most of the details outlined in the description in the google play listing.

I have a free version which is the multiplayer mode only. It is similar to old school fps games with weapon pickups but with spaceships and 3rd person. If you enjoy the free version you could buy the full game which has much more features.

Currently i haven't got many downloads at all since i am terrible at advertising and the game doesn't appear in any of the searches in google play unless you type the name of the game. I am posting the game here to hopefully find players that are interested.

Currently playing with friends is the only option since there's no one constantly online to play with. Im hoping people enjoy the game so that there is at least a small player base enough for there to be 8 player matches!

I would be happy to hear thoughts from all of you!

Link for the full game - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.JusticoreGame.JusticoreXG&hl=en

Link for the free version (Elimination multiplayer mode only) - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.JusticoreGame.JusticoreXG.Elim&hl=en

Also I put up a poll just to see how many people actually play spaceship games on mobile. It will be interesting to see how many people actually play them compared to the total number of people who viewed this page.