Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Just starting off but......

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by KitanoRaziel, Mar 22, 2017.

1. KitanoRaziel

KitanoRaziel

I was trying to Practice publishing to my iPhone for some free assets to practice the process and such. I ran into a difficulty though. I am using this free template example. In unity I can run the game and play completely fine.

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/23591

My process:
    I load the file as a new game, with the asset freshly imported. I change the build settings to iOS, and check that all scenes are present in the build. I then build it to Xcode project. Then I transfer it to my MacBook, and load it in Xcode. I can load it to my phone, and open the game. The menu scene and buttons seem to work. However, when I hit the "new" button, the fade out goes to the virtual game pad with a white background. Can not play or see anything else.

Again this runs fine in unity.

Can anyone point out what I am doing wrong or how to fix this? It was a free asset so I didn't take any screenshots, but if someone can load the project and see what is wrong, I would be extremely grateful. Really want some reassurance that I am doing things correctly. I am using version 5.5 unity I believe.

Thank you for any responses!