Search Unity

Jelly Garden Match 3 Complete Project + EDITOR (Forum)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Candy_Smith, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Appgamer-de

Appgamer-de

Hi, how can i reset all the levels?

2. Almakos

Almakos

hey,
    there is a game object called ApiTestGUI
    enable it while game is running and you will see a debug button on top
    also there is video: clear the progress in jelly garden
    and this playlist might be useful as well: Play all
    don't forget that some data is stored in unity's PlayerPrefs. I like to manually delete all entries from there as well

rick28 likes this.
  3. Appgamer-de

Appgamer-de

4. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi,
    Thanks for this notifications :) We will check and fix it as soon as it possible.

Regards,
    Best 2D Games Team.

5. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi @Almakos,
    Thanks for this :) Your help is invaluable!

Regards,
    Best 2D Games Team.

6. TofuS

TofuS

HI! Now i am really interested in this product! You guys have great reviews as well as looking at all your assets they look wonderful!
    Just a few questions before purchasing "Jelly Garden Match 3" i was wondering if there are ways of adding in more purchases in the Gem Shop Section? I red the online documentation from the Unity Page which directed me to https://docs.google.com/document/d/17QwNYwZysylZUvRcjLWZU-IaJPNynaAJ3Ds-JafhtMA/edit?pref=2&pli=1
    I saw that you only have 4 available in-app purchases in the Gem Shop Settings, is it possible to add more? Or i will have to be stuck with only having 4?
    Might be a noob question as i am not a programmer and been reading the documentation fully to understand better on the possibilities i can do with this asset :) and it seems to be great for me as everything has been done already (program wise)!!
    Also in the new update (1.6) has the problem of what @Almakos been rectified? Such as the game freezing if too many possibilities or the boost items not spawning properly etc on report number 30 in this forum?
    Hope to hear from you soon!!! :D and thank you!

7. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi @TofuS ,
    thank you for interesting in our project.

Adding in-apps not supported without coding.

Yes, those bugs was fixed.

Regards,
    Best 2D Games Team.

8. rupert213

rupert213

Hi, I have a problem after i reset the progress and then start again, it won't open the level 1. Until now when when i clicked the level 1 there's nothing happened. Im using Unity 5.3.4.

Btw the package was all good! :D

9. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi,

Please write us about your problem by support email best2dgames@icloud.com.
    P.S. Please, indicate your Order Number in the head of email.

Thanks for choosing our product.
    Regards,
    Best 2D Games Team.

10. rupert213

rupert213

Thanks for the fast reply, I will email it right away. :D

11. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

You are welcome :)

12. spartan029

spartan029

Hello! I'm interested in purchasing the asset and I was curious if there are any features or support for saving & loading player progress to a server.
    Thanks!

13. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi,
    Thank you for interesting to our project and sorry for delay with my response.
    You can use PlayFab service in example.

Regards,
    Best 2D Games Team.

14. weichendigital

weichendigital

Hi Anya,

I'm interested to purchase your project after reviewing and comparing with several others online, before I do so, I have a few questions.

Just a general overview, we have a similar candy crush game we have all the ideas and theories brainstormed. However to code from scratch for everything, it might be quite time consuming for us, and your project seems to be having what we need (such as integrations, level editor, etc) which will save lots of time on our end when we're doing the programming.

1) We're actually changing the mechanic of "Swipe between just 1 object with another to match 3", we're intending to change it into something that you can move 1 candy as far as 3 swops away (before letting go) and it will do the analysing and check for matches on existing ones you've swiped with (I believe this implementation can be done easily if you're probably using list or something on those check). However, I noticed that your documentation doesn't covers on the back-end programming, so will you support us on that as I believe that this is a pretty quite big project with many source files and tracing every function might be a little confusing, especially at the start (first few days/week into development).

2) We're also changing some boost powers (given when you match 4 and above) to several other different logics (blast radius - maybe a diagonal shape blast for example). We might need some advice on how your code flows, which in means minor support, and a quick check if your codes is commented on functions, etc.

3) After all this alterations to your codes and stuff, when you release a new update or bug fix patch, will it overrides my existing source code which I may have modified?

4) I notice in in this project file, all your candy flows from the top, or at least just the video/images are showing this way. However in candy crush/soda crush some spawns are from all direction (left, right, top, bottom). Does your source has the capability to support that, or it is possible to request support on that (if you don't).

Thanks in advance!

JayJennings likes this.
  15. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi @weichendigital,
    Thank you for interesting to our project.

After purchase we will support you. We can show you place where to find a function or we will fix a bug before you change a code.
    Code not commented.
    We haven’t merging code tool. You can use it in VS or VSCode. Also unity will show you new or changed files.
    Also we not available for freelance or paid works.

Please let me know if you will have more questions.
    Regards,
    Anya and Sergey. Best 2D Games Team.

16. Almakos

Almakos

Hey guys. Just a quick one.
    My game based on this asset is finally out :)
    Please feel free to take a look.
    Asteroids: Mining Saga (iOS app store)
    Screenshot-1024x768.png
    Thank you Anna and Sergey for all your hard work, support and this amazing asset!
    Cheers!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  17. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi @Almakos,
    Thank you for sharing.

Your reskin is great. We congratulate you with the publishing and wish you good luck with it :)
    Have a big money!

Regards,
    Best 2D Games Studio.

Almakos likes this.
  18. Almakos

Almakos

Hey guys,
    another thing my players found is that when playing for score on the last move game doesn't wait for all the items to calculate but shows game over on the second combination. So basically player still could get through the level but because of this "unfair" behaviour player loses.

just to clarify, game should wait for all matching combinations to finish even for freshly falling items as a result of matching items disappearing and only when no more combinations trigger game over screen.
    Hope there will be a fix, thank you

19. Uli_Okm

Uli_Okm

Hi Anya,
    I`m really interested to purchase this asset after reviewing it, but i have a few questions specific to my project:
    Is it possible to remove the Facebook, Ads, Shop, etc integration? How easy would be that?
    (yes, i am a programmer). This is because the project i`m working on basically needs a solid match 3 solution with tested levels and good visuals, but with no need for these extra features.

Thanks

20. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi Uli_Okm,
    Thank you for interesting to our Asset.

It is easy. Just don’t install plugins :)

Regards,
    Best 2D Games Studio.

21. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi Almakos,

Thank you. We will check it.

22. darynduff

darynduff

Hello, I've purchased your source code. I'm having trouble building for Android and iOS from unity.

- When building for Android i get: Plugin Bundle ID conflict detected with another plugin. (com.google.vending.billing)

- and on iOS: I'm getting unrecognized symbol errors in BFTASK.H file in the facebook SDK in Xcode.

Can you help me out with these? I'm not using ads. but i am using UNITY IAP

23. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hello @darynduff,

Thank you for purchase. Please write us by support email best2dgames@icloud.com. Our programmer will happy to help you. Please, in a head of email, specify your Order Number of purchase.

Regards,
    Best 2D Games Team.

24. DuongThuy

DuongThuy

Hi Anya, i have import prefab sdk but I could not found the file playfabmanager.cs in the jelly garden project, please send to me it

25. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hello @DuongThuy,

Please write us by support email best2dgames@icloud.com

Thanks!

Regards,
    Best 2D Games Team.

26. goutham12

goutham12

hi there,
    i can't change the sprites that are in array of items in item script.
    if i try to drag new sprites it is giving error to me.

27. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hello @goutham12 ,

Please write us by support email best2dgames@icloud.com

Thanks!

Regards,
    Best 2D Games Team.

28. Sylwest-Production

Sylwest-Production

hi, is it possible to add an In-App purchase option to remove ads ?
    I want the players to have the possibility to pay 0,99$ to remove ads if they want to.
    thx

Almakos likes this.
  29. Almakos

Almakos

Got couple nullrefs:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
    2. Parameter name: index
    3. System.Collections.Generic.List`1[StripedItem].get_Item (Int32 index) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/List.cs:633)
    4. Item.GenColor (Int32 exceptColor, Boolean onlyNONEType) (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:151)
    5. Item.Start () (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:81)
    Code (CSharp):
    1. ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
    2. Parameter name: index
    3. System.Collections.Generic.List`1[StripedItem].get_Item (Int32 index) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/List.cs:633)
    4. Item+<ChangeTypeCor>c__IteratorD.MoveNext () (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:686)
    5. UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)
    Seems 4 ingredients in line are causing this, but not too sure

And this one appeared 11 times, but I don't know what caused it:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    2. LevelManager.GetExplFromPool () (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/LevelManager.cs:584)
    3. Item+<DestroyCor>c__IteratorE.MoveNext () (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:754)
    4. UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)
    5. UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
    6. Item:DestroyItem(Boolean, String, Boolean) (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:725)
    7. Item:DestroyHorizontal() (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:841)
    8. <DestroyCor>c__IteratorE:MoveNext() (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:813)
    9. UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
    10. Item:DestroyItem(Boolean, String, Boolean) (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:725)
    11. Item:DestroyVertical() (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:859)
    12. <DestroyCor>c__IteratorE:MoveNext() (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:815)
    13. UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
    14. Item:DestroyItem(Boolean, String, Boolean) (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:725)
    15. Item:DestroyHorizontal() (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:841)
    16. <DestroyCor>c__IteratorE:MoveNext() (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:813)
    17. UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
    18. Item:DestroyItem(Boolean, String, Boolean) (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:725)
    19. Item:DestroyHorizontal() (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:841)
    20. <DestroyCor>c__IteratorE:MoveNext() (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:813)
    21. UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
    22. Item:DestroyItem(Boolean, String, Boolean) (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:725)
    23. Item:DestroyVertical() (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:859)
    24. <DestroyCor>c__IteratorE:MoveNext() (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:815)
    25. UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
    26. Item:DestroyItem(Boolean, String, Boolean) (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:725)
    27. Item:DestroyPackage() (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:880)
    28. Item:CheckPackageAndStripped(Item, Item) (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:507)
    29. <Switching>c__IteratorB:MoveNext() (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:444)
    30. UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)
    Swapped two bombs together on ingredients level:
    Code (CSharp):
    2. LevelManager.GetExplFromPool () (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/LevelManager.cs:584)
    3. Item+<DestroyCor>c__IteratorE.MoveNext () (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:754)
    4. UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)
    5. UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
    6. Item:DestroyItem(Boolean, String, Boolean) (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:725)
    7. Item:CheckPackageAndPackage(Item, Item) (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:486)
    8. <Switching>c__IteratorB:MoveNext() (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/Item.cs:447)
    9. UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  30. Almakos

Almakos

freshly imported latest asset version:
    Screen Shot 2016-08-18 at 9.11.27 PM.png

31. CodeFighter

CodeFighter

Try to re-enable your Unity ads in services.

32. Almakos

Almakos

thank you!
    that fixed it

33. Pode

Pode

The asset seems really interesting, but before purchasing it, I need to know if it's possible to create a particular type of match 3 with it.
    I spent a long time playing with "Naturalchimie", a mix between a match-3 and tetris.

I attached some screenshots, of the two "versions" (different themes, in fact) :

As you can see, the idea is to turn on themselves the two elements at the top, above the line.
    When you think the arrangement is fine, you move it along the left/right axis.
    You then drop them, and the elements combine themselves with the various elements at the bottom of the screen.
    When three or more elements combine, they create, in place a new elements, up the "alchemie" chain (hence the name).
    If any elements goes above the horizontal line at the top when the chain reaction ends, the game ends.

So here's the question : is it possible to create easily that kind of game with your asset ?

34. Felice1405

Felice1405

Hello, i'm interested to buy this game project, but i want to know if i can edit the level editor for only personal use, for example if i want to make a new target of game or new type of item and add it on the level editor.

35. EmeralLotus

EmeralLotus

Great looking asset. Which unity platforms does this work on? WebGL?

36. musikito

musikito

if you want to use Facebook with this template(or any other template), don't use 5.4. Use instead 5.3 and everything will work out.
    BTW, great asset.

37. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi,
    Sorry for delay. We didn't get a notification on email about new message on the forum...((

We will think about this feature, but right now we haven't plan to do this.

Regards,
    Best 2D Games Team

38. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi,
    Sorry for delay. We didn't get a notification on email about new message on the forum...((

It should works on WebGL, but without monetization.

Regards,
    Best 2D Games Team

39. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi,

Thank you :)

Regards,
    Best 2D Games Team

40. MobileGamesArt

MobileGamesArt

Hi,

Thank you for the code, it has a great potential. Nevertheless I have difficulty to build my first project.

The steps I tool so far:

1. Opened a new 2d project in Unity
    2. Imported the code from the asset store (using the connection to the asset store within Unity platform)
    3. Enabled Unity ads

4.1 When I am trying to save project, the following error appears in the console
    upload_2016-10-17_12-37-32.png

4.2 When I am trying to build, the following error appears in the console
    upload_2016-10-17_12-38-28.png

4.3 When I am trying to run, the following error appears in the console
    upload_2016-10-17_12-43-55.png

More info:
    - I have Unity 5.4.1.f.1 version
    - I have tried to fix the problem by importing the missing Admob and Charboost SDKs - did not help, probably it does not have anything to do with it...
    - In the tutorial it was mentioned that the way to open this project is to first to download it from the asset store (project archive), then open unity and browse for this pre-downloaded project. Please note, I do not see a way how to pre-download the project archive from the asset store, the only option I have is to import it to unity after I have opened a blank new 2d project.

upload_2016-10-17_12-53-13.png

Thanks ahead!

41. CodeFighter

CodeFighter

Hello,
    try to re-enable Unity ads.
    If you problem was not solved please write on support email: best2dgames@icloud.com

42. PeterP-123

PeterP-123

Hi, how can I disable all jelly animations on GUI (you call them banners)
    here is video as well

43. StanislavMaksheev

StanislavMaksheev

Hi,
    Do you plan adding new "Blocks" mechanics? - like chains or dropdown rocks.

44. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi @StanislavMaksheev,
    Unfortunately we haven't plan to do this in near updates.

45. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

46. Almakos

Almakos

Hey guys,
    I am having quite an issue with latest version of the asset.

If I have brand new project, import your asset and run, all seems to work,
    but if I click on LevelsMap game object in hierarchy then console is filled with NullReferenceExceptions:
    Code (CSharp):
    2. UnityEngine.Bounds.get_center () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/MathBindings.gen.cs:1532)
    3. LevelsMapEditor.DrawMapCameraBounds () (at Assets/JellyGarden/SmartLevelsMap/Scripts/Editor/SmartLevelsMap/LevelsMapEditor.cs:268)
    4. LevelsMapEditor.DrawMapCameraSettings () (at Assets/JellyGarden/SmartLevelsMap/Scripts/Editor/SmartLevelsMap/LevelsMapEditor.cs:235)
    5. LevelsMapEditor.OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/JellyGarden/SmartLevelsMap/Scripts/Editor/SmartLevelsMap/LevelsMapEditor.cs:26)
    6. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.DrawEditor (UnityEditor.Editor editor, Int32 editorIndex, Boolean rebuildOptimizedGUIBlock, System.Boolean& showImportedObjectBarNext, UnityEngine.Rect& importedObjectBarRect) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1235)
    7. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()
    and warnings:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Unexpected top level layout group! Missing GUILayout.EndScrollView/EndVertical/EndHorizontal?
    2. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()
    After that whenever I run the game I get these NullRefs and warnings spamming console non-stop...
    So basically game is broken for good...
    Is there any fix?

Thank you!

47. fundoozzz

fundoozzz

Hello, I am interested in purchasing this asset and have tested the demo apk extensively and found 2 possible bugs and also would like few additions to increase user engagement.

Bugs Found :-

1. While playing the game if a notification arrives and the notification sound plays, the game sound gets mute and there is no effect of the volume control buttons toggle. The only way to get sound back in the game is by restarting it.
    2. The power boosters once selected cannot be de-selected.

Improvements for Player Retention

1. Google Play saved games :- If a player wants to continue playing on some other device or if he uninstalls & then reinstall it after some time, his progress should not be lost.
    2. Diamond reward for daily playing the game. Something like collect your today's reward and award some diamonds to the user.
    3. Fortune wheel :- A fortune wheel that can be rotated in lieu of some diamonds and the user may get an additional life or diamonds or nothing.

Improvement for Monetization

1. When the life gets exhausted, watch a video and get additional life.
    2. If the level fails, watch a video and get 3 additional moves.

If implemented, this template will be just perfect, looking forward to your response.
    Thanks

PeterP-123 and NeoUnity like this.
  48. CodeFighter

CodeFighter

Hi,
    I have fixed it. It will be in next 2.01 release.
    You can handle it by yourself:
    1. In Main Camera object delete all Map Camera components you find
    2. In LevelsMap object re-enable map scrolling and adjust bounds again.

Almakos likes this.
  49. Almakos

Almakos

awesome, all good now, thank you

50. a3pspros

a3pspros

Hi, I have trouble with new version 2.0, first about Chartboost Ads, I followed tutorial(import sdk,create campaign,input correct ads id) but the ads not showing. Second about Level Maps please fix it I can't create any new level (only 5 default prefabs(blue color)) and adjust map bounds (disable/enable is work fine but when I drop a new map into game scene, adjust map bounds and click play button, only 5 levels (5 prefab in Level Maps) available and the other map (I duplicate 5 default map It just turn from blue(prefab) to black(don't have prefab)) is not display. Please also make it compatible with Unity 5.5. Another problem found, when you login with facebook then play some level then re-login, it causes some already completed become not completed(example I've completed 10 levels and then relog, it shows level 4 and 8 not completed). sorry for my english

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016