Search Unity

[iOS/Android RELEASE] Jumping Simulator! (Need feedback)

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by ChBgt909, Oct 14, 2016.

1. ChBgt909

ChBgt909

Hello everyone! I just released a game for iOS and Android called Jumping Simulator, it's the first game i release. (I'll post the links at the very bottom of this post)

The objective is simple, you (the player) have to jump from one rock to another and grab the coin on each of them to increase your score, the highest score is recorded for you to beat it, what makes the game challenging and frustrating tho is that the rocks are quite small, they move from one place to another pretty quick and they also spin, the cycle goes for as long as you are capable of surviving, trust me, the game is pretty good and addicting... I made the graphics look pretty without killing performance. I gotta say i was successful since i get smooth gameplay on an iPhone 4s and an old android phone... oh and i also added some nice royalty free music...

What i want is to give me your honest thoughts and tell me how can i improve the game, what should i add/change/remove, i already have some ideas, like adding more levels with different themes, more rock 3D models, levels of difficulty and such, but i want to know what people suggest... am i in the right direction or should i just quit and make another game(lol)?

THE GAME IS COMPLETELY FREE, HERE ARE THE LINKS!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jepr.JumpingSimulator2

App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jumping-simulator/id1163553061?mt=8

I really hope you enjoy it, and remember, i want honest feedback, as good or bad as it might be... Have a good day/night everyone!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  2. ChBgt909

ChBgt909

So, any help guys? :)

3. GhulamJewel

GhulamJewel

I think this should be a free game. Also a video would be nice.

ChBgt909 likes this.
  4. ChBgt909

ChBgt909

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016