1. We're looking for feedback on Unity Starter Kits! Let us know what you’d like.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2017.2 beta is now available for download.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity 2017.1 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Introducing the Unity Essentials Packs! Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out all the fixes for 5.6 on the patch releases page.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Help us improve the editor usability and artist workflows. Join our discussion to provide your feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Invoice not processed?

Discussion in 'Unity Ads' started by milox88, Apr 11, 2017.

1. milox88

milox88

I'm sick and tired of how Unity processes invoices. This is so lame, I've sent an invoice on Friday, no reply, no amount deducted, sent another on Monday, because I noticed that the dates are wrong, of course nobody even bothered to reply that the dates are wrong. And the one I sent on Monday is still not processed, I don't know if there's still anything wrong with it for Unity?! Nobody will tell you anything from Unity, you'll just waste your time waiting.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  2. ClaireO

ClaireO

Unity Technologies

Hello Milox,

I have responded to your ticket.

Please bear with us, it typically takes 2-3 working days for an invoice to be processed. You will see your money leave your account around this time and a further 30 days to receive the payment.

This time of year is very busy for our finance team, who are working as hard as they can. We apologize if this means there is a slight delay.

Feel free to respond to the ticket thread and I can assist you further.

3. enger305

enger305

Hi ClaireO,
    I have a same problem, I've sent an invoice from 7 day ago and haven't reply.
    Please check it for me, my email: enger305@gmail.com
    Thank you!

4. romit99

romit99

I have the same problem as well! I sent an invoice last week and no response yet :(
    my email is romit.dodhia(at)gmail(.)com
    Thank you!

5. ClaireO

ClaireO

Unity Technologies

Hi, @enger305 and @romit99 can you please write in to us at unityads-support@unity3d.com? If you provide your organization name, developerId, and a link to this forum post we will be able to look up the progress on your payment in our system.

We apologize again. The first 15 days of every month are getting increasingly busy in our Accounts Payable inbox. If it works with your billing cycle, you can send your invoices between the 15th and the end of the month. This is an off-peak time and we will be able to respond more quickly to your emails.

We are working to improve our systems.

Thanks for your patience

6. fortunacus

fortunacus

Please check mine also, i send invoice from 11 april, and no response

7. ClaireO

ClaireO

Unity Technologies

@fortunacus

Please, can you write in to us at unityads-support@unity3d.com? We need your organization name, developerId, and email to look up the progress on your payment in our system.

Thanks

8. fortunacus

fortunacus

I just send you email,checkit

9. mentolatux

mentolatux

hi, please help, i send invoice in 30 May and respond from unity with this message
    now is July 17th and unity not send money in my account , please check, i live from this so i need urgent money .
    My email is Mentolatux@yahoo.com.
    REQUEST #124570
    Thanks

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  10. AlexeyOA

AlexeyOA

Chek my email.