Search Unity

Invoice not being processed

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by filipdotnet, Jul 25, 2017.

1. filipdotnet

filipdotnet

I'm second time send unity invoice (pdf + excel) with no reponse, after contact with unity support (ticket #127156)
    they said they didint recive it. How to send invoice corretly ? there is other option than send invoice in attachment , any kind of web form or something ? I'm getting mad abount not get paid.

I must complain about support i get answer in 1-3 days its god damn long... And they unable to solve my issue, all want to get my invoice being process why it have to be that complicated ?

2. ClaireO

ClaireO

Hi @filipdotnet

I am sorry that there has been a delay in your payment.

I believe that Chi Boon is currently working on your ticket. I see that he has said that he will pass on your requests to the finance team as soon as the US time zone allows us. I also see that Ron from the finance team also provided you with his personal email to contact him on.

We are considering alternative payment methods, but have no solid plans just yet. For now, you can review the payment process here.

Please, accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.