Search Unity

3D [Infinity Series] Works-In-Progress Mega Thread

Discussion in 'Art Assets In Progress' started by infinitypbr, Jun 2, 2016.

1. TeagansDad

TeagansDad

@sfbaystudios - He might also be referring to the cloth simulation available in the UMA 2.6 version on GitHub. It's still a work in progress, but eventually you should be able to add cloth sim to any UMA costumes.

Or he might just mean mixing and matching different pieces of clothing. :)

2. lorddanger

lorddanger

Then I have to wait for the blend space
    And cloth customization I mean like changing it on run time as you get the time in drop or something and equip it

infinitypbr likes this.
  3. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Well, a .sbsar file could be created for custom color changes. Or you could have a few texture sets pre-exported, and code that.

4. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Hey all! CAN I GET YOUR HELP?? <-- Yes, I yelled that.

Here's the package: SFB_ExportSubstancesBeta.unitypackage

Below is the youtube video demoing the package.

However, between last night and just now, I wanted to add a "Convert to PNG" option. But I'm getting stuck, and I can't work on it until tomorrow night. For some reason, I'm getting an error: "Texture2D::EncodeTo functions do not support compressed texture formats."

Yet, I thought .tga isn't a compressed format.

Anyone want to take a stab at figuring it out??

* Everything should work fine aside from the convert to PNG option, however.

5. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

http://www.infinitypbr.com/files/SFB_ExportSubstancesBeta2.unitypackageHmm.......Still stuck.

EDIT: Ok, I'm getting .png files exported, but the colors are all messed up.

Heres an updated script: SFB_ExportSubstancesBeta2.unitypackage

Below is the code. I'm not sure if it's the "TextureFormat" that's ruining things...any ideas?

Code (CSharp):
    2. static void ConvertToPNG(string filepath){
    3.         AssetDatabase.ImportAsset (filepath);
    4.         Texture originalTexture = AssetDatabase.LoadAssetAtPath (filepath, typeof(Texture)) as Texture;
    6.         Texture2D tex = new Texture2D(originalTexture.width, originalTexture.height, TextureFormat.RGBA32, false);
    7.         byte[] fileData = File.ReadAllBytes(filepath);
    8.         tex.LoadRawTextureData(fileData);
    11.         string newFilePath = filepath.Replace (".tga", ".png");
    13.         byte[] bytes = tex.EncodeToPNG ();
    14.         Debug.Log ("Length: " + fileData.Length + " / " + bytes.Length);
    15.         File.WriteAllBytes (newFilePath, bytes);
    16.         AssetDatabase.DeleteAsset(filepath);

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
    Thoronnim_Crystalia likes this.
  6. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Damn this is taking way too long. I got the .png files exporting. But now I can't seem to get the .png normal map to be set to normal map mode.

Time to take another break. I've probably spent like 6 hours or more on *just* the PNG export feature. To make up that kind of time, I better export a TON of maps!

7. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Well *thats* working now.

Although now -- Iv'e added 115 .sbsar files to the list because that's how many the dungeon pack currently has. (Don't worry, you don't have to use them all...many of the pieces look great with just a normal "Wall" Texture).

But, the option to set all of them to "Generate All Outputs" is using up all my ram. Clearly I need some sort of break in there. I guess.

EDIT: Turns out the .sbsar files are "active" when in this system...and Unity keeps them in memory. Even turning their cache down to "none", unity brings it back up a bit, and after a few too many, CRASH.

I'm working on figuring out how to get around this.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  8. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

I've been working on a thing I call the "Master Class System". The intent was to make it easier to set up all the data structures for a large RPG. (it also works with smaller games, and of course doesn't have to be an RPG). As I was making it, I realized I loved the creation/organization aspects, but I didn't like that I couldn't use normal Class.Dot.Notation.Structures in my code.

So....

The system now builds all the Class scripts for you :) So you can create your class structure, link everything, populate values, all that in the system which (I think) makes it far easier and more intuitive, and then press a button and wait about 15 seconds and BOOM...all the class scripts are created and you can start building your game.

Want to add more, or change values or relink things? Use the Master Class System to edit and then click the Export button again, and you'll be all set.

What do you think?

Adrad and sentar like this.
  9. Zyxil

Zyxil

This is cool and all, but each dev who is making an RPG is probably rolling their own system. I don't see this being as flexible as necessary for people to tweak the system for their different rules and mechanisms.

Quite honestly, I'm waiting for the character kit with the models and clothing for different character classes. That and more monsters. :) Your system is much better than UMA.

infinitypbr likes this.
  10. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Me too!! :) unfortunately, finding quality artists to work with is not easy.

When you say "rolling their own system"( what do you mean? When I started working on the master class system, a lot of ppl said "why are you redoing the class system?", when really I just wanted to make it easier to write the files. but I do want to undertand what others do, and see if I can make my system better.

11. Zyxil

Zyxil

Maybe I'm just projecting. I'm building my own system and so this work is not necessary for me. I perfectly understand that you can work on more than one thing at a time! :)

I haven't checked, but have you looked at Unity Connect or other contact boards for artists, ODesk or similar may have contract artists?

12. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

I posted a call-for-help thread here: https://forum.unity3d.com/threads/s...-uses-tons-of-ram-and-wont-clear-help.475698/

In it is the current status of my new substance exporter script. It works. You should use it. But if you add a lot of files, it'll crash. For some reason the RAM usage goes up, but never goes down even though I'm begging it to multiple times in the script.

Anyone smarter than me (and that's a lot of you) want to help out? It'll be a free asset store download and will come in all my packs as well, replacing the current "Mass Exporter".

13. sentar

sentar

Hi sfbaystudios,

I'm a new game maker, and I really enjoy your assets especially the RPG Character Pack #1. I really enjoy the level of detail for the characters, armor, and dragons! It works well with the inventory system I have in place, and I am wondering if the barbarian wardrobe, and knight add-on is coming in the near future? If its possible, I'm hoping to be able to integrate these two assets in my project before December (for more choices for character customization). *Fingers crossed* :)

infinitypbr likes this.
  14. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Thanks!

The current plan is to get the other bodies finished -- Half-Orc, Dwarf & Elf -- each with their own unique wardrobe. The Dwarf bodies are the only ones not done, but none of the wardrobe is done yet.

Once that's done, I'd be able to make wardrobe packs -- like "Knight" armor etc -- that works on all 8 bodies.

However, the modeler I've worked with for the past few years has stopped replying to me, so I've been trying to find a new modeler for the wardrobe. It's not easy, unfortunately, to find a quality person for the gig. Hopefully that'll be fixed soon -- it's really annoying having the bodies ready but no wardrobe.

15. sentar

sentar

I understand modeling/human like details is probably 75% of a game, and the level of detail to even make that stuff is mind boggling. I tried learning zbrush and it is quite difficult to have an artists "edge". I hope to be able to use your upcoming assets in the future! Best luck and wishes.

infinitypbr and JBR-games like this.
  16. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

We're working on a new music pack called "Adventure Music Library". The plan is to create packs of 4 tracks that all fit a common theme. Each individual song will be available a la carte, starting with "Flight of the Pegasus", which you can grab now at InfinityPBR.com

Preview the 10 pre-mixed versions here:

As with all the music, the scene comes set up so you can create your own mixes and export them into game-ready .wav files with a single click.

Xepherys and JBR-games like this.
  17. jakejolli

jakejolli

Any chance that the NPC add-on will be produced soon? There are literally no decent medieval NPC character packs anywhere! (Seriously, do a search.)

I really need some villagers, etc, and I can't find any (good ones) anywhere. For now, I'm relying on MakeHuman **Sigh**.

Also, will the human add-on packs function by themselves, or do they need to be used with another package?

Xepherys, infinitypbr and JBR-games like this.
  18. JBR-games

JBR-games

I went to Infinity pbr.com his website and put all my votes for the NPCs hahaha cuz as you said there are no good NPCs/ villagers anywhere that I can find , but if you read up a bit on these forums the Publisher has been having a hard time finding good modelers so it may be quite some time before we actually see some NPCS add-ons. I would also guess that you would need the human pack for the clothing add-ons but once blend shapes are added you should still see a large amount of variance you could have.

infinitypbr likes this.
  19. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Yep. One other plan is to open up the ecosystem to other modelers. The UMA modelers may be able to easily port the clothing to my characters and morphing system. The female human blend shapes are being worked on right now, and once that's done, I can court other modelers to produce wardrobe packs for the humans, which they can put on the asset store. I hope that will fill gaps that I"m not able to do myself quickly.

JBR-games, Acissathar and jakejolli like this.
  20. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

WIP: Amulets, Rings, Bracers. An "Accessories" Pack.

It's all modeled, just needs to be textured and implemented in Unity. Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 10.58.15 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 10.58.23 PM.png

Xepherys, Zyxil, JBR-games and 3 others like this.
  21. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH INFINITY PBR???

It's true, things have slowed down tremendously. Instead of all day every day, I now have about 1-2 hours most days to do my work. So everything has slowed down, a lot. However, I am still moving forward on things. Unfortunately at the same time that I took a job, my main modeler stopped replying to my emails, and my most favorite animator got a full time job of his own.

I know a lot of you are using my stuff for your games, and you may be wondering when more characters and environments will be released. So here's what I have on my plate right now, and the status of things.

New People to Work With
    I've tested a couple modelers, thus far none have worked out well enough. I'm looking for people within my budget range, but also people who generally get things done well without much back and forth, since each every time someone submits something that needs fixes, it takes a good hour+ to go through it, check it, write down or make a video about what needs to be fixed, and communicate that to the artist. A lot of time can be sucked away really fast this way.

I'm about to start testing with another modeler, so we'll see how that goes!

For Animation, one of the animators who has been working w/ me since the start, has been mostly doing all the Blend Shape updates. She's currently finishing up the blend shape update for the Human Female (male is done already). After that, she'll be free to do animations as well as blend shapes.

Environment Package(s)
    Village Package
    I was working on a village package. However, I stalled. Like, it's good, but then I got to a point and I look at it and just don't know what else it needs, but it's not yet done. I don't know if that makes sense -- something about it makes me know its not ready, but I can't figure out why. So...I'll have to revisit that and see what I can do about it.

Dungeon+ Pack
    I'm working on this update, and it should be done soon. I'm currently stuck with a problem where the updated Mass Exporter script, which is *far* better than the current one, is sucking up ram. I can't figure out how to stop that from happening. So I may need to re-write it and strip out features until I can figure out why it's happening.

Once I get that script working -- it'll make exporting custom textures super simple -- I'll be able to finish up with a new demo scene that features vertex layering and flow mapping. All the pieces have new textures made in Substance Painter, and all Substance Painter & Designer files will be available from InfinityPBR.com, as part of the package, so you can customize it in the most extreme ways possible. They'll still be customizable in the Unity editor of course.

The vertex layering, with custom shaders made in Shaderforge, will allow for much more interesting levels, adding dirt or water to the pieces. A lot of the meshes have been updated as well.

Caves+ Pack
    This is getting closer to being done, but also started slowing down from the modeling end. Modular cave pieces with blend shapes allowing for *massive* customization and variation. To the point where each piece can have many different looks. It's...cool. Like the Dungeon+, it will also feature vertex layering and flow mapping, with the goal of making sure there are zero visible seams in the texture, while still allowing you to customize the cave "rock" texture.

Other Package(s)
    Accessories Pack
    This is a package that features rings, bracers, amulets and gems. All very high quality, customizable, mesh morphable, and with textures created in Substance Painter. Again, the painter/designer files will be available for download.

This is getting very close to being done.

Character Package(s)
    Young Dragons Pack PBR
    This is a package of young dragons to match the Dragons pack PBR. They're modeled, and mostly textured, but I need to finish the texturing, and then they need to be rigged and animated.

Golems Pack PBR
    This is one model, but with a lot of different textures (all customizable of course, and source files included). It was being animated by the guy who did the Spiders, but he was having a tough time of it and eventually I cut him off - -the new job meant I didn't have time to spend going back and forth when each fix was only one tiny step forward and often another step back. So once this is rigged and animated, it'll be set.

Elfs Pack | Half-Orcs Pack
    The bodies are done, just trying (still) to do wardrobe, for each of these. That's been the thorn in my side for a while. Still looking for modelers who are within my budget, and also quality enough to do the job right.

Dwarves Pack
    I'd like to do a dwarf pack same as the elf/half-orc, but until those are done, I don't want to start this.

SIDE NOTE: The wardrobe for the humanoids -- elf, half-orc, dwarf, human -- will be interchangeable between all races. The same textures will fit the adjusted wardrobe for each, so a pair of "Boots" in your game can be equipped by any of the 8 bodies. That's very important to me.

Succubus Pack PBR
    This is the model the new modeler (who did the Golems, btw) is doing. It will complete the "Creatures from Hell Pack" along with the Devil, Demon & Imp.

Bats Pack PBR
    Just waiting to be rigged and animated. Will be in a "Cave Creatures Pack" along with the spiders, Golem, and one more un-made package.

Other Packages
    Master Class System
    This is an interesting scripting package. It started out as an RPG template, but then I modified it and now it's actually a class-creation system. Like className.cs files. Basically you can create the structure in a more user-friendly fashion with drop downs and fields etc, and even a table editor for larger data sets, linking all the various classes together. Then with one click, you can export the entire script set.

I personally find making the class files to be tedious when doing it by hand, and then updating them as I add new things (which of course i'll do, since I'm not the best at pre planning every single aspect of a giant RPG game!) is hard and annoying. With this system, it's actually kind of easy.

I'm currently adding a built in save system, so that when you build the files, they have the ability to be saved right away. That way, once you build your class structure, you can start coding your game, including the save functions. This is still being worked on. I'll be using it for my own game as well.

Mimics & Chests Texture Set 2
    I've created new textures in Substance Painter for all the chests and the mimics. They will be available shortly for just $10, but do require the package to work, as they're just textures. All source files included.

Updates to Current Packs
    Music
    Almost all the characters have music now. Just a couple more, being worked on now. We're also doing a stand-alone music package, mostly so I can see if people would actually buy it. I love the music, and the ability to re-mix the tracks in the editor, but I'm pretty sure that most devs don't pay too much attention to the music, at least not at the start, and so it may be very hard to make money with it.

Sound Effects
    This is also being worked on still, and we're almost done with all the previous characters.

Concept Art
    All current characters have concept art. When new characters are finished, they'll get this, music & sound effects as well as blend shapes.

Blend Shapes
    I think the human are the only current characters w/o blend shapes, and they'll be done soon.

Unreal Integration
    This is taking longer than I had hoped, but still being worked on.

Source Files
    I update these as I can, as I go forward. Eventually they'll all have source files, as much as i can provide.

CAN YOU DO ME A FAVOR?
    https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/77257

Medieval Battle Sounds Pack was selling well, quite well, and was on track to getting to the point where I could invest in a "Magic Battle Sounds Pack" to go along with it, and then some idiot decided to be and idiot and give the package a 1 star rating. Unfortunately that means the average rating is 3 stars. And as you all know, if a package has 3 stars, it should be avoided in many cases.

Many of you reading have probably purchased the package. If so, can you please do me a favor and rate the package? Give an honest rating/review, and if it's not 5 stars please let me know and I can try to earn the extra star. However, I'm pretty sure the package is a 5 star pack.

Since that low rating, I've had only a handful of sales. Unfortunately it takes something SEVEN 5-star reviews to outweigh a single 1 star review. Thanks!

22. jakejolli

jakejolli

Have you thought about releasing the village pack in its current state? I'm sure your users could help with some suggestions about what's missing. Or, if you need a beta tester, I'd be happy to provide my two cents.

It sucks that you're having a hard time finding reliable people. Your assets are really of the best quality, and you can't beat the value achieved with the customization. I, like many others I'm sure, eagerly await each of your releases.

Keep up the great work, and best of luck! I need me some more Infinity PBR!

23. montyfi

montyfi

Can't wait for caves+, I hope it will have some seamless transition from dungeons+
    Also, I would really like more stuff added to dungeons, e.g. more stairs types, cells and some stuff hanging from ceilings.

jakejolli and infinitypbr like this.
  24. jakejolli

jakejolli

The transition between dungeons+ and caves+ is a great idea!

infinitypbr and JBR-games like this.
  25. Thoronnim_Crystalia

Thoronnim_Crystalia

Here I am!... I'm one of those who waits InfinitiPBR's releases!

I know that you have so many pending tasks to be completed and no reliable people to work with, but I was wondering if you have any news - just as information - about the Mesh Morphing script.

It should be the last missing step of the Medusa Package...

infinitypbr likes this.
  26. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Katy is the animator who does the mesh morphing -- basically adding a bunch of blend shapes to the model. She's really good at it, and fast. For the humans, there's HUNDREDS of shapes...tiny little shapes for the face, and a ton for the body, all with matching shapes for the wardrobe. That was time consuming and probably draining, so she's going to do some animation after she comes back from a short vacation.

After the animation is done, she'll do some more mesh morphing. Luckily, when she animates, she does the mesh morphing at the same time, so the Bats, which is what she plans on doing next, will have mesh morphing from day #1.

27. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Guess what? The modeler I was testing with submitted the Succubus and it's nearly perfect :D

So that's good. Usually there's a bunch of back and forth, but perfect makes life a LOT easier.

Now to find another animator....

Super early WIP
    Screen Shot 2017-08-25 at 8.04.29 PM.png

28. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Random question about Unreal: Anyone know how to turn off submeshes?

29. zeb33

zeb33

Hi
    Anyone know where spiders sound effects are? They appear in youtube video but not in downloads..?

spidersdownload.JPG

30. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Whopos! Sorry about that. They're ready for you now. They can also be found in the Unity package either from my site or from the asset store.

31. zeb33

zeb33

Fab! Many thanks

infinitypbr likes this.
  32. Xype

Xype

Humanoid animations are super duper easy if the rigs are right, but those wings tho.

Love your stuff man, but can I make a request from those of us who live in the boondocks... I don't need all that music and stuff I just needed the models lol 2.5 gigs choking me :D

infinitypbr likes this.
  33. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Yeah, I really want Unity to allow multiple downloads per package so that users can pick and choose what they get.

34. Xype

Xype

Well after finally getting it all and going through it, turns out other than the music and such which is only a small portion I kind of needed most of it. Since your system doesn't work like anything I have had before (not a bad thing mind you). Turns out most of it was the models and the ways to combine them. Maybe there could be a way to make a lite version but that would take quite a bit more playing with before I could be sure on that. It does seem the models are repeated several times but again just diving in not sure exactly how many of those variations are actually needed.

One thing I would like to see is some more body clothing/armor options down the line (no hurry at all just talking future). I am really enjoying the package though I have a lot to learn with it, it is so in depth how much you can make it custom it is crazy, and you havn't even got the blendshapes in yet!!! OMG I swear you get everything with blendshapes done on this you are going to put morph3d and UMA to shame.

I purchased from your website so can't do a review, just know without even getting fully into it I would totally 5 star.

Note to anyone considering this, there is a steep learning curve with it, but it is well documented and there are tutorial videos, so it isn't a learning curve that leaves you guessing. Even includes a wonderful example set of scripts and scene that lets you start creating your own character system right away.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    infinitypbr likes this.
  35. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Thanks! Was it the human fantasy pack that you got? I agree, I'm also looking forward to more wardrobe! It's on my list...was supposed to be done, but modelers disappeared on me, and finding new ones that are good / fast / reliable at wardrobe is hard it turns out.

Blend shapes for them will be coming very soon!

For reviews, there is an option on the site to get a voucher, which will allow you to write a review -- just please follow the instructions on that panel, since I'm not allowed to sell vouchers, and without a review, it may appear to some that I'm selling vouchers. Click the "vouchers & review" button by the package on my site -- it'll probably only show up on packs you've purchased.

:D

But I'm very happy its working out and very glad you're finding most of the various components valuable!

Thoronnim_Crystalia likes this.
  36. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Quick WIP for a "Beholder" Character... still need to get animation going.

Xepherys and JBR-games like this.
  37. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Bat animations are nearly done :D Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 7.30.46 PM.png

38. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Lots of things being worked on at once right now. The human male/female updates are being delayed, because I"m facing some trouble w/ the female. The head/body are on separate maps. Something that is standard often, but now is annoying me because Substance Painter can't paint over multiple maps.

Further, there's something odd going on, where the HSL changes I have on each part, which worked fine for the male, are not working for the female, as the saturation (perhaps the others too) is inverted. The higher the value, the more grey the image. So I'm not sure what 's going on.

I've posted on the Allegorithmic forums to try to figure it out, so for now I'll do something else. However, the female and male bodies are much more realistic now than before, and I'm very happy with them.

head2.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 8.38.57 PM.png

39. JBR-games

JBR-games

Thx for the update..

40. StevenPicard

StevenPicard

I'm thinking about subscribing along with the bonus. Since I have my eye on several of the existing assets it just makes senses to me to do this. However, I'd hate to wait too long to start using the bonus to pick them up. I already own the Dungeon and Bug but my first ones of interest are the mushroom, slime and spiders (all your stuff is cool, though.) How long do you think I'd have to wait until the next time I could use the bonus?

41. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

The Bats will be done soon. Just waiting on a fix for one of the animations. Turns out the "roost" animation, where the bat is hanging from the ceiling, is causing a few issues, as it rotates in the middle of the turn. But I think we'll have a fix in a day or two, and then I just need to package it up. I was hoping for music/sound effects to be done at the same time, but both of those artists are away for a couple weeks, so I"ll be releasing it with the texture customization, blend shapes, and source files (3ds max, substance painter, substance designer).

Next Katy, the animator, will do a blend shape update probably for the Medusa, then another new character. There are 5 new characters that are ready for rigging/animating, so if we get our flow right, then it shouldn't be too terribly long for new ones to start coming out again.

42. Acissathar

Acissathar

Are the dungeon and "mystery" (village) pack on hold? Looking forward to seeing new stuff again!

infinitypbr likes this.
  43. Enoch

Enoch

Any hint as to what the next 5 packs will be? Bats are next it sounds like, but then what? I love your stuff: Blendshapes, Sounds, Substance Designer files, are all huge deals BTW. Keep up the great work. Already subscribed.

44. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

I need to update the first few posts on this thread. But...

(In no particular order)
    * Bats
    * Succubus
    * Young Dragons
    * Golems
    * Beholder

All of them are textured, just waiting on rigging & animating.

JBR-games and Acissathar like this.
  45. JBR-games

JBR-games

Im assuming not.. But any luck finding a modeler for clothing on the humans yet ?

46. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

not yet

47. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Super early WIP...well, not SUPER early. But early. Just got this model in, and this is literally just playing w/ the textures to see what may need to be fixed. Some things need to be fixed. But, I'm starting this new set of characters with a much more distinct look, aiming for a more pixar-style of model. Male/Female human at the start, with a goblin to follow as a bad guy, and if people like it, more to come.

Many of you know I have a "Subscription" to my characters. However, since this is not at all like the rest, and really won't likely be in the same game as the Dragons or what not, I don't think it'll be part of the subscriptions.

Anyway, what do you think?

Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 9.40.39 PM.png

48. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Also, bat animations are done! Just need to make all the unity integration stuff, make pretty photos, and package it up!

49. Acissathar

Acissathar

I love the hand painted / cartoon / pixary aesthetic more than anything, and the asset store is sorely lacking on the character non-mobile front there.

If it is going to be similar to your PBR stuff (customization mainly) I'm interested. The only thing that holds me back with committing to this style has been a lack of supporting stuff. There have been lots of extremely beautiful environment packs, but then that's it, so while they look amazing, there's nothing to use it with and they lose at least one sale there.

Either way, I'm always down for more content being released.

infinitypbr likes this.
  50. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Yeah, everything will be customizable, with blendshapes and all that :) I agree it's a shame there's a lack of similar content. It makes no sense, but I guess there just aren't that many people producing work.

Bats!

They'll be released tomorrow night after I get back from work :)

Enoch, Sovogal, StevenPicard and 2 others like this.