Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Infinity Series] Dungeon+ Pack PBR

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by infinitypbr, Mar 10, 2016.

1. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Thanks! Those are great ideas! I decided to release this a bit earlier, in order to get exactly that kind of feedback, so I can either create it myself or outsource it to others. I figure, with such a big package, I should let the people decide what goes into it :D

BackwoodsGaming likes this.
  2. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

I made a new Dragons Pack PBR texture when making a tutorial video for a new tool that'll be in the latest release, and I really really liked the texture I made. What do you think??

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
    TeagansDad and BackwoodsGaming like this.
  3. psistalk

psistalk

The package is great. the demo 2 is getting 150-240 FPS on a Nvidia 730GT card. The PBR looks amazing. Cant wait to see the future of this package.

4. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

That's good to hear! My mac laptop has a AMD Radeon R9 M370X card (I'm really not up on cards, so I don't know how that compares to what you have, although I know this is a "mobile" card or what not), it gets good frame rates aside from times where things like anti-aliasing will make t stutter and have horizontal shift lines. So that was kind of annoying, but I realized it was probably not the packages fault, but my own computers.

Oh -- I just compared the two, and it looks like the Nvidia isn't a new card? So that's really good to hear then! :D
    http://gpuboss.com/gpus/Radeon-R9-M370X-Mac-vs-GeForce-GT-730

5. Dige

Dige

I'm having problems getting the pack to work. I created a new project from scratch and included everything in it (pack from Asset Store, Demo 1&2 and everything from substance share). I tried it in both Unity 5.3.5 and 5.4 (B19). With former tweaking the materials (e.g. moving the sliders) is extremely slow or doesn't work at all. I can see the message "Generating Textures" appearing and disappearing but in most cases nothing happens in the scene view. With 5.4 beta the situation is even worse, I only managed to get the project up and running once and ever since Unity crashes with Out Of Memory-error when loading the project. When it worked it was even slower than 5.3.5. Also, with both versions "Save Texture"-command (5.3.2+ and the one without version number) fails. But if I understood correctly that was a known issue.

I doubt it is my PC as I have i5 3570K, 32GB RAM and NVidia 980Ti (don't have the project on an SSD though).

I have yet to test the pack with a smaller project (e.g. without demos and/or less amount of substances). But at least in your tutorial-video you seemed to have everything in one project and on that video editing worked way faster than on my PC.

Any ideas?

Last edited: May 26, 2016
  6. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

The "Save Texture" script is being removed from all my packages as I update them. Unfortunately every time unity had a big update, the script would break, and none of it is public stuff, so it was a pain to get help fixing it. And ultimately it provided only a tiny little bit of help. Here's the original method, which is better in some ways...

1. Load the material in the inspector.
    2. Click the gear icon in the top right (2nd from the top right if you have the top-level material, rather than the circle icon one, selected), and choose "export bitmaps" Either of the two options will work.
    3. Choose where ou want to export. Recently I've been including an "Exported Textures & Materials" folder in each package area. I'd choose that, perhaps in a new child folder called whatever you'd like to call it for your own purposes. Usually I'd save it in another folder with the name of the material too, just to keep it from having hundreds of maps in one folder.
    4. Leave Unity, and delete the maps you don't want -- emissive, for instance, you probably don't need. If you don't plan on using the height maps (in most cases, you likely won't), yo can delete that too. If you'd like, make these all .png files if you want to save a bit on disk space, but don' compress the maps.
    5. Come back into Unity and unity should import them. Create a new material (generally I do this outside of the sub-folders w/ the maps...so the main "Named Export" folder has a whole bunch of materials easily reachable) and name it appropriately. Bring the maps in -- Albedo | AO | MetalRough | Normal. And that's it.

I'm not 100% sure of the inner workings, but from what I understand the computation of the materials is very GPU heavy. Although I could be wrong. Either way, that graphics card you mentioned is top of the line right?

I've noticed starting in 5.3.4 that if I change things too fast, the substance seems to not update the latest changes. In those cases, I'll just change one thing slightly, and I'll see an update.

Once I finish with some other updates, I'l be updating the Dungeon Pack with a new feature that may make things a bit easier, a "Copy This To That" feature -- in theory, you'd be able to modify one thing ( like a wall), and with one click copy the settings (including custom input textures) to all the other materials. idk if that'll help you or not.

However, it should be working, really. Have you tried brining just one piece into the scene? With each version of unity, the response time is faster. In 5.1 it was slooooooooooooow but that was a year ago. I started pushing everything in 5.3.4 because it's a lot faster now than it was.

Let me know if you have the same problem with just one material.

7. Dige

Dige

Thanks for the quick reply and the instructions!

Yes, I was mostly working in a scene that only had one instance of one prefab (Floor5x5). I don't think I saw any difference editing the materials in that scene compared to Demo 1-scene. By changing things too fast do you mean changing multiple properties in quick succession? I usually fiddle around with one property at a time and even then I can't see any visible changes. Some properties work way better than other though. For example, Hue works almost always, while Moss-amount rarely works at all.

And yeah, 980Ti is top of the line so that shouldn't be the problem. I can see the CPU usage go up to 100% when generating materials though (but if you're running on a laptop so I don't think that should be the bottleneck either). I'll try to play around later tonight with a project that has less assets and see if that makes any difference (I don't see why it would though). I'll also try to check it with another PC and/or Unity 5.3.4 instead of 5.3.5 if I have time.

8. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

It's always possible that some sliders won't change much of anything. Moss I think uses the height map, or normal map, one of the two. And so if it's flat, it could just not have anything happen until maybe 100%.

Unity is supposed to cache most of the graph, so usually after changing something, you'll be able to slide back and forth and see changes fairly quickly. The next update will have updated graphs which work a bit faster, since each of the dirt/damage sections has an "on/off" switch that bypasses them if it's turned off, so a lot less to cache.

Andrew

9. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Hey Everyone!

Check this out -- this editor script didn't make it into the update, but you can download it at www.InfinityPBR.com (log in, link will be at the top).

This "Mass Exporter" script will automatically export as many procedural materials as you'd like, all at once, deleting unused maps and assigning the textures to new, properly named standard shader materials. THIS IS A HUGE TIME SAVER.

10. walter_j_r

walter_j_r

Hi, I bought your assets some days ago. I saw your video tutorial and you are using some base material that I can't find in the files of your asset. For example "stonefloor_v4" or something like that. They are not included in the package? I downloaded the zip files from your website and they are not there. Sorry for my english :)

11. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Some of the videos are old, actually. I'm in the process of doing a big update to the pack that makes exporting and customizing the materials a breeze. With that there will be new base materials, and a series of videos, quick ones, showing each step.

If you can hold off a few days, I'll likely finish early next week.

Andrew

John-G and Tinjaw like this.
  12. walter_j_r

walter_j_r

Yes, that will be great :)

infinitypbr likes this.
  13. fansari

fansari

Hi,

I just purchased your package and started playing around with it. Do you have a different version of the "sampler" images above with material names that are actually legible? :) This way I can look at the image and go find the material that I want quickly instead of loading each *.unitypackage and trying to see what they look like

Thanks!

14. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Yep! It's small still, but readable:

http://infinitypbr.com/dungeon/substanceShareSheet1.jpg
    http://infinitypbr.com/dungeon/substanceShareSheet2.jpg
    http://infinitypbr.com/dungeon/substanceShareSheet3.jpg
    http://infinitypbr.com/dungeon/substanceShareSheet4.jpg

15. fansari

fansari

16. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

This is the latest Material Generator. In this video, I use it to quickly make a few walls and floors, and then use the "Copy This To That" editor script to copy the material to my dungeon models with a single click. Then, with one more single click, I export all the materials into game-ready Standard Shader Materials using the "Mass Exporter" script.

This is kind of insanely amazing, everyone :)

Tinjaw likes this.
  17. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Here's Part 2 of the "Brick Generator". In this, I use the same "generator" as the previous video to make a completely different look.

18. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Here's a shorter 3rd video -- assuming you don't care or already know how to start modifications, this is a completely different look from the rest, all with the same "Generator", and achieved in only 10-15 minutes.

19. Enoch

Enoch

This is a Fantastic Asset!

I did have an issue with your Save Texture 5.2.3+ tool. I was getting a null exception error until I made the following code change in SFBayStudios\Editor\SFB_Exporter_5_2_3.js (line 41):
    Code (csharp):
    2. substanceImporter.ExportBitmaps(substanceMaterial,"EXPORT_HERE",false);
    3. //exportBitmaps.Invoke (substanceImporter, [ substanceMaterial ]);
    Not sure exactly what you were doing here (js isn't my forte), but I just called ExportBitmaps directly instead of trying to invoke it. But after I made the change it worked fine, I am using 5.3.4 so maybe that was my initial problem.

I will say this asset wasn't what I was expecting. The procedural texture support on all objects is fantastic and it really makes the whole thing a pretty special package, that would be hard to find somewhere else. However the amount of time to generate everything does limit the rapid iterations cycle a little. Some of the procedural materials take eons, and things can get unstable when you have a bunch of those long running substances all generating at the same time (really Unity's fault for substances being unstable though). Though you might consider a warning when in the Dungeon Objects directory. If you go there and go to one of the subdirectorys and multiview all of the prefabs (I do this for assests I buy to see whats there) you can easily exhaust unity's memory and crash unity after a few directorys.

Keep up the good work.
    Here is my suggestion list for expansion:
    - More Stairs: Sprial, Circular, and taller stairs in all variety. Stairway bannisters.
    - Traps : Spike, floor, pit, falling Cieling blocks, Double bladed man-sized axes springing out of the ceiling, stone dragon heads that shoot flame when someone triggers a pressure plate, etc
    - More Archways: Would love to have archway type coloumns that are a separate piece from the wall
    - More Pillars: round pillars, rounded pillars with curved silhouettes, Pillars with Recces areas for statues, etc, Pillars with sloped faces, etc
    - Portals : all dungeons have portals for bad guys to get in and out of right??
    - Damaged/Unfinished: broken stone piles from the walls being damaged, half built wall sections, knee walls, damaged pillars, and dungeon to cave transitions
    - Hallways Architecture: Halway pillars and archs that fill out a hall and make it more detailed.
    - Bridges and Walkways: Bridges and walkways designed to go over some impediment (lava, slime, shark filled water, sewage, etc)
    - Props: Barrels, Vases, Crates, Tables, Chairs and Beds (Mobs have to eat and sleep too), torture devices (mobs need entertainment), training hall props (mobs have to train).

What you do best is give a dev the ability to create their own "consistent" look and feel throughout the dungeon. Because of the way you have set up your substances, It can look like the dungeon is made of stone that all came from the same quarry, or wood that all came from the same forest, etc. This is awesome. I would stick to creating "Archtechture" that continues to support this idea. Meaning I would probably want Archways, pillars and portals that all allowed me to match my Dungeon look and feel before I would want props (I can get those on the asset store from others).

This was a long post but I hope the feedback helps.

20. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Check www.InfinityPBR.com (log in and register the package) for an updated export script. The script kept breaking whenever unity would update. The new one I wrote and doesn't require any hidden values or methods, so it shouldn't break on updates.

I also submitted a *big* update to the package yesterday, so you may want to just wait for the official update to be approved by the asset store, as it includes demo scenes all set up with both the "Mass Exporter" script (which does more than the previous one that is buggy) and the "Copy This To That" script, which makes it far easier to set up custom looks.

This video (it's 25 minutes long), shows the use of a new generator substance that is kind of insanely versatile (but somewhat slow because it has so many options), the "Copy This To That" and "Mass Exporter" tools.

Thanks for the update ideas, always appreciated! Hopefully Unity will approve the update soon. The two editor scripts will save you *lots* of time.

21. Enoch

Enoch

Good to know, I will wait for the update.
    Yeah I love that video, I need to get everything setup like you have it, with pallete cubes for materials and such.

One thing I noticed on the Procedural Materials that you can change that would probably be a huge help. According to unity most of your object substances are published with a fixed size. I don't have any knowledge of substance designer so I couldn't tell you how to change this, but if you could publish it so that we can set the default so that it can export it at say 512x512 it would probably greatly speed up the generation process. Even if the final textures will be higher, during the development process it might help so we can play with the attributes much faster. In any case I really want control of the output size of these substances.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  22. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

I'll look into that. I'm pretty sure it can't be done like that in Unity. Since the maps are 2048x2048, I keep it at that. (Actually many of the stuff I made have 4096x4096 maps, but Unity doesn't support that yet...just ready for the future I guess!)

23. Enoch

Enoch

You can do it but you need to update the material from Substance Designer. From this thread http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/un...sbsar-texture-size-limited-to-512x512.340116/

This will make a huge difference in terms of time saved. If I can set it to 512x512 while I mess with options and then move to 2K just before I output a texture. That is 1/16 the pixels processed and that damm near translates to 1/16 the generation time. Just do one and see what I am talking about. This will make a HUGE difference in the usability of these substances.

infinitypbr and Acissathar like this.
  24. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Cool cool -- it'll be a bit before I can update all these, but once I finish my current update schedule (to the "SFBv1" version, which is what the queued update for the Dungeon is), I can start on that.

25. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Dungeon+ Pack PBR has been updated! This is a pretty big update!

1) New "Dun.Tex.Cre XYZ" scenes. These scenes, in the "Demo Scenes" folder ("Dungeon Texture Creation") are set up to make it easy to create textures for the various objects in the package. I've separated them because my computer likes to crash if I have too many of the Procedural Materials up at once.

2) Materials are now "SFBv1" -- the preface of "SFB_ObjectName" is now "SFBv1_ObjectName". This means they've been updated to my latest graph, and the options in them have been set to match between materials. This is required to use the new...

3) "Copy This To That" Editor Script. This script -- you'll find it attached to objects in the Texture Creation scenes -- makes it far easier to customize the look of your objects. While you may want to do some fine-tuning at the end, often you may just want to see what various Base Materials look like on the objects. Now, using "Material Palette" objects, you can quickly -- with a single click -- change the material attached to various parts of the objects.

4) Base Materials. There are new base material generators. Simple ones like Metal, Marble etc, but a new "Brick Wall" material will help you create a LOT of looks. (more than just a brick wall, really).

5) Mass Exporter. I've written a new script from scratch that will let you export all of the materials at once. Not only that, the script will remove unwanted maps, can share maps between materials if you choose, and will automatically create and populate Standard Shader materials. With a single click you can have game-ready materials ready to go. There is also an "Export Single Material" option for making many versions of a single object.

Please watch this video...

It's 25 minutes long, but goes through the new "Brick Wall" generator, as well as the use of the Texture Creation scene, with "Copy This To That" and "Mass Exporter". Well worth the time, as these new tools will save you dozens of hours.

Once you set up your material palette objects, there will be no more dragging maps into the boxes to set them in your materials!

Here are shorter videos that come after the one linked above:

Texture Customization featuring the RPG Barbarian Pack:

Smokas and Tinjaw like this.
  26. Merries

Merries

Thank you for the quick reply on the asset store, Ill follow your suggestions and adjust my rating. There is 'so' much to this wonderful pack I'm not sure where to start. I'm creating an adventure game and would love to have these characters and a dragon or two in it. I'll let you know how things go.

27. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Awesome! Let me know if you need anything :)

28. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

29. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

NEXT UPDATE COMING SOON
    The next update will be for "Curved Stairs & More", which feature curved stairs and more :D You can see the pieces here, with a very quick Copy This To That pass. I'll be creating a demo scene that you'll be able to download from http://www.InfinityPBR.com

Ultimately this is a pretty cool update -- the curved stairs are nice, and the other pieces allow them to be used in many different ways. the other pieces can of course also be used by themselves.

What do you think?

montyfi and Tinjaw like this.
  30. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Here's a quick walk through showing the Demo of the new pieces. Not all are used.

Tinjaw and Arganth like this.
  31. RPowers

RPowers

I bought this asset and it seems pretty awesome! Although I'm having trouble exporting textures. I click a procedural material, go to Window -> Export Material, then click the "Export Material" button. The Exported Materials folder appears under Assets->SFBayStudios folder and contains the exported material and tex_.. folder. The textures I need are not appearing in the tex_ folder. The folder stays empty no matter what I do, for any procedural material. Am I not doing something right or missing a step? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm running Unity 5.4.

32. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Is there a material assigned in the first field of the Export Material window? If so, can you send a screenshot of the window so I can take a look?

33. RPowers

RPowers

Yes, I've assigned a material in the export material window. Here's a screenshot. I left the console window open in case that would help. I find it strange that there are logs that say the textures I need have been deleted, but then again I have no clue how this stuff works.

Attached Files:

34. RPowers

RPowers

And if I comment out line 166 in the mass exporter script I seem to get results.

Attached Files:

35. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

From what it looks like, 5.4 is adding " (Clone)" to the end of the texture names. I'll get a fix in a minute that'll strip that from the name if it exists.

The script is basically deleting any map that doesn't fit the expected names (and the emissive and height if you choose to have those deleted), since right now I couldn't find a way to only export some maps. So I have to export them all, then delete the ones I don't want to keep, and I do that based on their names.

36. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

See the attached .unitypackage file. It should work, but let me know if it doesn't or if it does any funky things I didn't expect!

I added this at line 92, which removes " (Clone)" from any of the names before the names are checked and the image processed...

Code (JavaScript):
    1. materialTexture.name    = materialTexture.name.Replace(" (Clone)", "");

Attached Files:

37. RPowers

RPowers

Thanks a lot for the help! With that fix all of the textures show up, although I do get a null reference exception error at line 127 in mass exporter script when I export material. And checking "remove emissive" or "remove height" in the export material window doesn't seem to do anything. The emissive and height textures still appear in the folder after exporting. Not a big deal for me I'm very glad to get those textures exporting, just thought I'd let you know of it.

38. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Thank -- I'll check it out in the morning.

39. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

So it looks like this goes a bit deeper. For some reason, 5.4 is adding " (Clone)" to the end of the file upon export. In my test, though, it keeps adding MORE of the same the more I export the same procedural material. So the 5th iteration of a ground, for instance, would be "FileName (Clone) (Clone) (Clone) (Clone) (Clone).tga".

I don't know if there's a way for me to specify the file name upon export, and since it keeps adding more of the Clones, the code isn't able to change the file name after export.

I've put up a question on the Allegorithmic forums about it. But for now, unless I come up with a solution, this is likely a decent reason to not use the Beta versions. Which sucks, esp. if you're using some of the cool 5.4 features like Collaborate.

I'll post again when I have a better script, or know if this issue will be fixed before 5.4 is officially released. With the beta versions, often these things will go back and forth, so it's difficult to adjust for them, as it becomes a moving target.

BTW, thanks for the review! Those are always *very* helpful, more than people realize I Think.

40. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

41. montyfi

montyfi

May I request a feature? Or maybe it is already in the pack (haven't used it yet)? I would like to see some dungeon entrances.

infinitypbr likes this.
  42. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

I would as well! I'm actually looking to find a modeler to work with who is good at geometry like this. So far I've either found people who take months to do a relatively simple thing with way too much back and forth (like the spiral stairs), or people who want to charge a TON of money. Or amazing people who are efficient enough to not charge gobs of cash who end up just not replying to emails after a short while mid-project.

Hopefully I'll find someone soon.

montyfi and hopeful like this.
  43. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Temple Ruins
    There's a backstory here! This add-on is available at http://www.InfinityPBR.com to anyone who has the Dungeon+ Pack registered. However, I'm not including it as "part" of the package. You can download it now when logged in!

While the pieces work, and look good, they've got some issues. There's normal stretching, there's some pivot issues, and some other small things. In the end, they're not good enough to be an official part of the pack, but they are good enough to make available to you guys, so you can choose to use them or not.

Backstory
    I work with many artists -- a couple for over a year, and every once in a while I work with a new one. I decided to try something new. I found this "Temple Ruins" environment set, untextured, and I liked the look of it. I offered, and successfully licensed the models for use with the Dungeon+ pack.

Unfortunately -- and lesson learned -- I wasn't super clear on many of the nitty gritty details, hence the small issues.

In the end, I may have found an artist I can work with on some Super Cool New Things™, including a big overhaul to the Dungeon+ Pack, and this Temple Ruins is sort of preview, without knowing it.

The goal will be to re-do many of the models, make them a bit better, and have all the textures pre-textured. All the customization will still be there, but I'll be texturing the pieces in a way that I didn't do before. They'll look a tiny bit better than they do already, maybe much better in some cases, and all the customization will exist as it does now. Perhaps more, since we may be using Blend Shapes to allow for some morphing of the meshes. (That way, a staircase could have multiple looks, so players don't realize they keep seeing the same mesh over and over)

Anyway, that's the story. I hope you do find a use for these!

TeagansDad and Adrad like this.
  44. jonlundy

jonlundy

I've purchased the dungeon pack and like the assets and the flexibility of the textures, however a word of warning is that I downloaded the latest unity editor, 5.4.03f and found that the asset scripts were still appending (clone) (as above), but even after I worked around that I found that after running the scripts and setting up the palettes, my unity project became corrupted. It would display 'attempting to reimport assets for the target platform' after closing the project, and then eventually recalculate asset hashes. After that the editor GUI would crash and unity would be left running as a background task.

In addition sometimes when I exported the textures all the way through, I end up getting a texture with a copyright label on it.

My only comment on the presentation is that while the assets are very flexible, it takes some time to get going. You might want to consider supplying default textures that look OK, so you can start with placing items immediately before having to texture everything.

I reverted back to Unity 5.3.4f1 and it seems to be behaving better.

Another problem I've had is that when I run the mass exporter some of my textures (but not all) read 'Copyright S.F. Bay Studios, Inc, Only available at the asset store and ww.InifintyPBR.com. Thank you for supporting us & our work'. This still occurs in 5.3.4f1. I noticed it on archways.

infinitypbr likes this.
  45. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

5.4 bug Yes, the 5.4 bug is known and a fix is in the works, but it's being done by Allegorithmic, which then passes it along to Unity, so it likely will make its way to a 5.4.x update. For now, 5.3.4/5 is the best option for texture creation. Aside from texture creation, all versions are fine.

Corrupted project I'm not sure about he corruption part -- that sounds terrible, and it's not something I've heard of yet. I'm not really sure how to go about helping with that -- unless you know of a way I may be able to replicate it?

Copyright notice Many of the objects do have a copyright message embedded in the UV maps. They shouldn't be visible on the objects themselves, however, as they use the empty space in the map between faces. It's there to make sure that if anyone decides to put my stuff on a pirate site or what not (please don't!) at least people who have morals and download it may realize that they obtained pirated goods. Since I think at least some people who get pirated stuff may not realize that it's not just free or what not. Are they showing on the objects? if so, which ones?

Default Textures Cool, I'm actually working on that now. Not only will the future updates have default textures, the new objects should be more specific and what not, if that makes sense, and will include some cool new features like blend shapes to help make them way more versatile than they are now.

Thanks!!

46. jonlundy

jonlundy

Thank you for your reply. I see what I was doing with the Copyright notice, I managed to get myself confused and assigned the wrong exported texture to some assets. This caused the UVs to be off and it displayed the copyright notice.

The corrupted process occurred for me 3 times in a row when I was attempting to follow the process of
    1) Creating some base textures and assigning them to a pallete
    2) using the pallete to set materials for objects in the creation scenes.
    3) doing a mass export of the scenes.

This occurred using 5.4, I did not see the corruption when I used 5.3.5.

Thank you for your reply.

- Jon

infinitypbr likes this.
  47. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Thanks I'll have to give that a try!

48. GambitMonkey

GambitMonkey

OK SO I downloaded the "dungeonPackSubstances1.zip extracted SharedSubstances folder imported all the .packages in it, but two things. One all the materials ended up in the SharedSubstances folder and I still do not have anything in the BaseMaterial folder except Marble, Rock, and RedRock. Trying to follow along with
    and I just don't have what you are using in the video.

So any idea what I am doing wrong?

Attached Files:

infinitypbr likes this.
  49. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Ah maybe it's a bit confusing -- make sure each .unitypackage is imported as well. I think I separated them so that you didn't have to import so many .sbsar files at once. Unity takes its sweet, sweet time importing those files and if there's too many at once it can easily look like the system is hanging, when it's actually working but not updating the progress bar.

Each should import into this structure:

Screen Shot 2016-09-10 at 9.16.31 AM.png

Let me know if that works!

50. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Get all new characters for just $25 each!
    Log in at http://www.InfinityPBR.com and you can sign up to get all my new Characters & Environments for just $25 each!