Search Unity

In-app purchase test, iOS

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by I_Love_Misato, Dec 3, 2016.

1. I_Love_Misato

I_Love_Misato

Hi, guys!

I don't know what should I do, maybe you may help))

I use standard Unity IAP plugin, and it works fine in Android, but when I test it on iOS, it casts the message "NoProductsAvailable".
    I registered only one product in iTunes Connect, and over the products list there is the warning over the list of the purchase items, saying : "Your first In-App Purchase must be submitted with a new app version. Select it from the In-App Purchase section in Version Details and click Submit". Is it the reason that my game doesn't see the product? But I don't want to submit it now, can I ignore this message now?

Here https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/UnityIAPiOSMAS.html it is written that there could be several reasons of "NoProductsAvailble" error:
    • iTunes Connect product identifiers must exactly match the product identifiers supplied to Unity IAP (it matches for me)
    • In-App purchases must be enabled for your application in iTunes Connect (maybe, that's the reason, but how to enable it? I didn't found((( )
    • Products must be cleared for sale in iTunes Connect (I set the checkbox in the product settings, is it enough?)
    • It may take many hours for newly created iTunes Connect products to be available for purchase (12 hours left, so this is not the reason)
    • You must agree to the latest iTunes Connect developer agreements and have active bank details (how to do it?)

Also, I created the sandbox tester account, and if I'm not wrong, I have to be prompted to login end enter soe details for it when my application restores purchases, but it didn't happen, maybe because it doesn't happen after "NoProductsAvailable" error.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  2. mariobarreiro

mariobarreiro

Hi!

We are having the same issue. We follow all steps but exactly the same problem. Working fine in Android.

Could you fix it?

Thanks
    Mario

3. MarceloGarbelotti

MarceloGarbelotti

a_p_u_r_o likes this.
  4. Mouldi

Mouldi

Any news on this, I have the same problem?

5. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Please describe what you've tried so far. There are suggestions above.

6. Mouldi

Mouldi

It's working now, i had to fix some issues on the iTunes connect