Search Unity

important question about ads system

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by -Orache-, Jan 7, 2015.

1. -Orache-

-Orache-

hi guys
    i want to create a game for free so i want to use a ads for my game but i can not use admob because my country is blocked with google and i dont have credit card so i want a ad system that support paypal payment
    my game is only for android but maybe in the future build for ios but in now i build just for android
    i dont work with ad system until now so i can not use i want a good tutorial for that
    (sorry for my english )
    thanks for read

2. unity-nikkolai

unity-nikkolai

Unfortunately we don't support revenue disbursements via PayPal. Payments are made by wire transfer. You will need to submit an invoice with routing information for your bank.

The process for requesting a payment is outlined further here.

There is a demo project available that includes a helper script for Unity Ads integration. The script handles most of the integration for you, and provides exposure through the inspector to various setup and debug options. Check out the demo scenes within the project to see how to configure the scripts with game objects.

The project includes examples for both C# and JavaScript. The Unity Ads asset package is not included. You will need to download the latest version from the asset store.

-Orache- likes this.
  3. -Orache-

-Orache-

i think you dont underestand my mean sorry for my english but my friend say admob support paypal in old
    I want to put a advertice banner on my free game
    All the ads system support credit card only ? In the other word just disbursements with master or visa card ??
    Thank you nikkolai

4. unity-nikkolai

unity-nikkolai

Are you asking about how to add a balance for an advertising budget? Or are you asking about how to request a revenue payment earned through in-game advertising?

To receive a payment from Unity Ads for revenue generated by showing ads in your game, you will need to provide us with a checking or savings account number, as well as the routing number for your bank.

You can use this invoice template to provide us with the necessary information.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  5. -Orache-

-Orache-

Unity ads Are independent ? For example i think chartboost support paypal can i use it ?
    I can sign up with another propertise but my problem is only receive a payment
    I need master card or visa card ?
    I can not earn money with other way

6. Salazar

Salazar

Hello Orache,

Your question is in Payments FAQ : You can access it from here.

Regards,

unity-nikkolai likes this.
  7. Rodolfo-Rubens

Rodolfo-Rubens

Are you guys planning to add PayPal as a withdraw method? I think this is the most wanted feature in UnityAds...

SemasPing likes this.
  8. richyz

richyz

Please put paypal,
    for as the indies is more difficult to have this kind of bank, want something easy like paypal, that would make us very happy and so would have more users using unity ads

SemasPing likes this.
  9. Rodolfo-Rubens

Rodolfo-Rubens

I vote for that!

SemasPing likes this.
  10. berrie

berrie

as a indie developer. we want paypal integration with unity ads. please make it possible..

SemasPing likes this.
  11. uspdev

uspdev

Unity Payment process is very complex, please make it to easy,,,,