Search Unity

[Closed] IAP - "Unavailable product" issue

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by uther69, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uther69

uther69

Hello,

I am trying to integrate IAP with Apple App Store.
    but i have the following error when testing on device :

UnityIAP:No App Receipt found!
    Unavailable product com.flipbook.version.full -com.flipbook.version.full

So, the product ID seems to be not recognized.

I use the Unity tutorial code (Survival shooter IAP demo),
    and I followed all the steps of the guide published in the forum..

the Itunes product ID (non-consumable) is the same than the one in the code, of course.

So, I don’t see, where is the problem
    I'm using unity 5.3 and Xcode 7.1

Thanks for your help !

jessevan likes this.
  2. paolo_lionhg

paolo_lionhg

same here. it says unavailable product...i am running it under android.

to be precise the logs are:
    E: Unavailable product test -com.unity3d.test.services.purchasing.consumable
    D: OnInitializeFailed InitializationFailureREason:NoProductsAvailable

the documentation is clearly incomplete. its frustrating.

3. paolo_lionhg

paolo_lionhg

4. uther69

uther69

Hi, for Apple Store, I finally managed !

I changed the following things, perhaps was it obvious, but it is not written anywhere!

In itunes Store, add the IAP product(s) (consumable, non-consumable,...) in the main application form.
    It indicates, when you publish your app, which IAP products must be validated by Apple.

In Unity Build settings:
    - Put the same app bundle that in iTunes.
    - Run in Xcode as release ( not debug )

I do not know if all these points are necessary, but it works perfectly with the test user in sandbox

I must try soon with Android. I hope not to have the same problem as you!

5. Banderous

Banderous

The original message about an app receipt not being found is informational and expected on a fresh install.

6. fyy

fyy

How do you fix it?
    I get the same problem.
    Need your help~:)

7. fyy

fyy

builder.addproduct(id,type,storeid) ...this method
    what's your id and store id fill in??
    I always report no recipe found.It's so sad.
    Need your help.
    Thank you very much!!

8. nicholasr

nicholasr

@fyy for builder.AddProduct one could do any of the following, depending on whether you have the (A) exact same ID, or (B, C) different ID in your Store IAP Product ID(s) and app:

* (A) builder.AddProduct("500_gold", ProductType.Consumable); // Using the same "500_gold" ID on both Store and app
    * (B) builder.AddProduct("500_gold", ProductType.Consumable, "500_gold_applestore"); // Using the different ID "500_gold_custom_id_for_the_store" just for one Store (could use any ID, but using "500_gold" everywhere inside the app
    * (C) Or see the example at the link below for different ID for two different stores, and using just one ID inside the app: http://docs.unity3d.com/530/Documen...rchasing.ConfigurationBuilder.AddProduct.html

almo likes this.
  9. Banderous

Banderous

nicholasr likes this.
  10. Chibwemwn

Chibwemwn

So I've followed the checklist and I used the Survival game tutorial. I'm still getting this error message saying NoProductsAvailable. Please help me resolve this issue.

11. nicholasr

nicholasr

@Chibwemwn How about this guide (for Apple)? There are many steps to this process - do you have any additional information, or suspicions of where the problem may be at, which we could use as a diagnostic starting point?

12. Chibwemwn

Chibwemwn

Thanks so much for the reply! I was starting to wornder if this thread was even alive! So my only suspicions are if the tutorial is outdated. I did everything according to the tutorial. not sure what I missed.

I used this tutorial, is it still viable or is it outdated?

13. Banderous

Banderous

That error indicates a configuration problem rather than a problem with your code; likely with your itunes connect setup or itunes test user account. All you can do is double check you have set everything up correctly. There's another checklist here.

14. Chibwemwn

Chibwemwn

Wow, thanks so much for the reply! I'll take a look at this.

15. sevensails

sevensails

I was using IAP with OpenIAB and everything was working!

Now I replaced it with Unity IAP and I'm getting "the item you requested is not available for purchase" when testing on Android.
    My IAP ID is ftdotd_unlockalllevels on iOS store and Google Play Store.

Code (csharp):
    1. builder.AddProduct("ftdotd_unlockalllevels", ProductType.NonConsumable, new IDs       {
    2.            {"ftdotd_unlockalllevels", ProductType.NonConsumable, GooglePlay.Name},
    3.             {"ftdotd_unlockalllevels", ProductType.NonConsumable, AppleAppStore.Name}
    4.         });

Am I doing something wrong?

16. Banderous

Banderous

Please attach a trace from the device using adb.

Note that you don't need to specify store specific identifiers where they are the same as your cross platform identifier; you can just do AddProduct("ftdotd_unlockalllevels", ProductType.NonConsumable);

r0d12i and nicholasr like this.
  17. MuraliVenkat

MuraliVenkat

Hello,

I am integrating Unity IAP to my project. Product Id is same as in iTunes Connect. When i run this in iOS device using Developer mode in Xcode.

This is what am getting. Can anyone please help me with this??

OnInitializeFailed InitializationFailureReason:purchasingUnavailable
    Purchaser:OnInitializeFailed(InitializationFailureReason)
    UnityEngine.Purchasing.NativeJSONStore:OnSetupFailed(String)
    UnityEngine.Purchasing.AppleStoreImpl:processMessage(String, String, String, String)
    UnityEngine.Purchasing.Extension.UnityUtil:Update()
    (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

So, If i press the Buy Consumable button. It shows this error.

BuyProductID FAIL. Not initialized.
    Purchaser:BuyProductID(String)
    UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCallList:Invoke(Object[])
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(GameObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction`1)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:processTouchPress(PointerEventData, Boolean, Boolean)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:processTouchEvents()
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:process()
    (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  18. Banderous

Banderous

nicholasr likes this.
  19. r0d12i

r0d12i

This solution worked for me, thank you

erika_d likes this.
  20. Green-Sauce-Games

Green-Sauce-Games

I have the same problem with another game now. The game is already published on store, but Unity IAP keeps failing to initialize.

Code (csharp):
    2. Unavailable product somtbos_unlockalllevels -somtbos_unlockalllevels
    But the product is ONLINE and available.

I don't know what else I can do.

When Debugging on Visual Studio it should work or it will only work when published to store?

21. erika_d

erika_d

Hi @Green Sauce Games,

For Android typically you need to install the app from the store (or side load it on top of an app installed from the store) to test IAPs. For Apple you should be able to test in their sandbox environment without uploading to store. Unity IAP offers a fake store that you can use to test the IAP set up from the Editor (i.e. not on a device), but it doesn't communicate with the actual stores so it does not test the store-side set up.

Did you try the steps suggested above by Banderous? What platform(s) are you experiencing this issue on? Are there platforms that are working? Can you post the stack trace?

Here is a link to the guide for configuring apps for the Google store:
    http://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/UnityIAPGoogleConfiguration.html and here is the matching one for Apple: http://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/UnityIAPAppleConfiguration.html

ColinAmuzo likes this.
  22. Green-Sauce-Games

Green-Sauce-Games

Hi @erika_d

Sorry, I forgot to inform that it is working on iOS and Android. The problem is only with Windows Store (WSA8.1 and WSA10).

I tested it with the "fake store" and everything is fine.

I will try to catch the stack trace. How the best way of doing this? I will generate a development build here now and let's see what I can get.

I have this :
    Code (csharp):
    2.  info:LoadListingInformationAsync() invoked.    [Windows::ApplicationModel::Store::CurrentAppFactory::LoadListingInformationAsync]
    3. [1.138440 / 14.299792] - First level loaded
    4. [1.355827 / 14.299974] - AppCallbacks::Load
    5.  info:GetUnfulfilledConsumablesAsync() invoked.    [Windows::ApplicationModel::Store::CurrentAppFactory::GetUnfulfilledConsumablesAsync]
    6.  info:GetAppReceiptAsync() invoked.    [Windows::ApplicationModel::Store::CurrentAppFactory::GetAppReceiptAsync]
    7.  info:GetAppReceiptAsync() invoked.    [Windows::ApplicationModel::Store::CurrentAppFactory::GetAppReceiptAsync]
    8. The thread 0x5210 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    9.  info:get_LicenseInformation() invoked.    [Windows::ApplicationModel::Store::CurrentAppFactory::get_LicenseInformation]
    10.  info:get_LicenseInformation() invoked.    [Windows::ApplicationModel::Store::CurrentAppFactory::get_LicenseInformation]
    11. The thread 0x1c60 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    12. The thread 0x15d4 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    13. The thread 0x3004 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    14. The thread 0x1d60 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    15. The thread 0x3054 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    16. [72.161835 / 86.461627] - OnWindowActivated event - CodeActivated.
    17.  info:LoadListingInformationAsync() invoked.    [Windows::ApplicationModel::Store::CurrentAppFactory::LoadListingInformationAsync]
    18. [0.004207 / 86.465834] - PerformUpdateAndRender started
    19. 'Secrets of Magic The Book of Spells.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\deviceaccess.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    20.  info:GetUnfulfilledConsumablesAsync() invoked.    [Windows::ApplicationModel::Store::CurrentAppFactory::GetUnfulfilledConsumablesAsync]
    21.  info:get_LicenseInformation() invoked.    [Windows::ApplicationModel::Store::CurrentAppFactory::get_LicenseInformation]
    22.  info:LoadListingInformationAsync() invoked.    [Windows::ApplicationModel::Store::CurrentAppFactory::LoadListingInformationAsync]
    23.  info:GetUnfulfilledConsumablesAsync() invoked.    [Windows::ApplicationModel::Store::CurrentAppFactory::GetUnfulfilledConsumablesAsync]

23. Green-Sauce-Games

Green-Sauce-Games

secrets.jpg

My Code:
    Code (csharp):
    2. var builder = ConfigurationBuilder.Instance(StandardPurchasingModule.Instance());
    4.         builder.AddProduct("somtbos_unlockalllevels", ProductType.NonConsumable, new IDs()
    5.         {
    6.             {"somtbos_unlockalllevels", new[] {AppleAppStore.Name, GooglePlay.Name, WindowsStore.Name}},
    7.             {"somtbos_unlockalllevels_mac", MacAppStore.Name}
    8.         });
    9.         UnityPurchasing.Initialize(this, builder);

24. erika_d

erika_d

25. Green-Sauce-Games

Green-Sauce-Games

Thanks for the tips, there are very useful info into the links you posted!

But just the be sure could you tell me is this is true?
    - The In-App will only really works when I download my game directly from the Store. It will not work when running from Visual Studio?

I found a problem with my code. I was using the wrong product type (Consumable and it should be Non-Consumable). I changed it, but Testing from Visual Studio still does not works. Uploaded a new build to store, but it will take some time to be online so I'm not sure if will work or not.

26. erika_d

erika_d

27. HassanKhallouf

HassanKhallouf

I'm having the same problem with iOS , Product Unavailable

We are using IAP in Unity to make In-App purchases for iOS this have been working for more than one month , we were testing and everything works fine on iOS (we have android as well and it's working)

the items we added were on waiting for app submission , because we haven't submitted any new version of the app to itunes connect

after we submitted a new version for review it was accepted and the in app items status changed to accepted as well .

at this point we stopped being able to purchase the items from either sandbox or testflight , StoreKit is returning no items at all

I'am 99% sure the error is not related to the code because we haven't changed anything for more than a month and we were able to purchase perfectly

the only 2 changes are: * the app was accepted , the consumable items status changed to accepted as well * not sure if this is related but we renewed our developer account in the member center 2 days ago , not sure if this is related to the problem in anyway

any ideas about this problem?? can you really not test the purchase after it's accepted anymore?

thanks in advance

28. erika_d

erika_d

Hi @HassanKhallouf,

As far as we're aware you should still be able to test purchases even after they're accepted; we haven't heard reports of not being able to before...This sounds like a set up or Apple issue. I would suggest double checking that your bundle id from the version your testing matches the one the developer portal has set up for testing. And just in general verifying that nothing in the developer portal got un-set when the app was approved...

If that doesn't help I would suggest raising a TSI with Apple to see if they have any thoughts on it...

29. vexe

vexe

Hey @erika_d,

Having a weird issue on iOS. IAP Initialization fails with reason: NoProductsAvailable. Never happened before and the current live version of the game is working fine. But when building a new version now it fails. I don't know if we have to submit the game first to test flight or something for Apple to acknowledge the update and products? The products are definitely online and IAP always worked for us before. Could it be I'm missing a setting in xCode or something? Some provisioning profile setting? I have GameCenter enabled with In App Purchasing, StoreKit is linked. What am I missing?

[Edit]: Never mind I fixed it. I was building with the wrong bundle identifier in XCode. We used an old identifier but then changed the name of our game but couldn't rename that bundle identifier so it stayed the same.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    nicholasr and erika_d like this.
  30. HassanKhallouf

HassanKhallouf

thanks for the answer
    I really don't know what was the problem , but it was fixed on its own! 3 days of debugging , the next day I haven't changed anything and it worked , probably something from apple's side was causing this

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  31. adamt

adamt

I can't seem to get IAP working for both iOS and Android, but I'm not sure what I'm missing. I've read through (and believe I've followed) the steps listed in the Configuring for Apple App Store and Mac App Store document. Here are the steps I've taken for iOS:
    1. Created an app in iTunes Connect
    2. Created a product for purchase named gems.tier1, making sure it's marked as Cleared for Sale
    3. Created a Sandbox Tester
    4. Added the product in my IAP code using builder.AddProduct("tier1", ProductType.Consumable, new IDs { "gems.tier1", AppleAppStore.Name }) (making note that the Apple product ID is the exact same ID I created in iTunes Connect)
    5. Built the game in Unity (I've tried this using both the Debug and Release Xcode configurations in the "Run in Xcode as" select box in the Unity Build Settings dialog)
    6. Ensured In-App Purchase is set to "On" in the Capabilities tab of Xcode for the project (both "Link StoreKit.framework" and "Add the 'In-App Purchase' entitlement to your App ID" have checkmarks next to them)
    7. Double-checked that the bundle ID listed in Xcode is the same as the app in iTunes Connect
    8. Confirmed the Apple ID logged into my device is the same account as the Sandbox Tester created in step 3
    However, when I run the game on my device, I get a message from IStoreListener#OnInitializationFailed() that it could not find the product:
    Something that might be of note is that I have not submitted any versions of my app for review in iTunes Connect. The IAP product's status is currently listed as "Waiting for Screenshot." I thought submitting a version of my app with the IAP product linked was a necessary step to get my product approved and for it to show up in-game -- Apple's workflow for creating IAP products mentions submitting a new app version for review with your first product -- but it sounds as though people have been able to test IAP on-device without submitting an actual version of their app for review by Apple.

Since I'm not at the point where I'm ready to actually submit a version of my app for review, I'd rather skip this step if possible. Apple also has a technical note that describes this workflow and does not seem to say that submitting the app for review is a necessary step for IAP testing.

My workflow has been similar for Android (I believe I've followed all the steps in the Configuring for Google Play Store document). However, I get the same errors on-device. Any ideas?

UPDATE: Well, I knew it'd be something stupid -- at least on iOS. The product ID I'd written in iTunes Connect had a typo. Once I updated the product, Unity picked it up just fine and initialization succeeded. Android still has issues, but I'll need to take a closer look to see if I can figure out what's going on there.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  32. erika_d

erika_d

Hi @adamt,

Were you able to figure out the issues with Android? If not you can post a full stack trace from app launch to failure message and we can take a look!

33. yishionwang314

yishionwang314

I run into the same problem these days.
    Login ITunes Connect - 协议/税务/银行业务 ("tax/banking" in english maybe)
    Input "Contact Info", "Bank Info".
    Problem solved.

erika_d likes this.
  34. grmmt

grmmt

35. adamt

adamt

@erika_d,

Sorry for the lack of updates on it. I actually got it working, but it was a bit of a delicate situation where I had to make sure the version on Google Play was the same as what I'd installed locally, and any time I'd side-load the app on my device I had to make sure to use the exact same version. It was a bit tough since we use HockeyApp for our build process and build numbers get automatically incremented.

I'll keep you posted if I run into any other hiccups.

erika_d and nicholasr like this.
  36. TheSofaKing

TheSofaKing

Has anyone had a problem where in Windows 10 app new products are not showing up. I made a bunch of new products on Windows Dashboard and all have been certified and "In Store". Some are marked in Pricing and Availability to be visible as "Available for purchase. May be displayed in your app's listing" and others as "Available for purchase. Not displayed in your app's listing" . When running the app the store does not get the new products. I have old products show up with "Warning: Unknown product identifier: {0}: com.tro....." and i have not defined them in builder.AddProduct(), so how are they being retrieved and the new products which i do define in builder.AddProduct() show error "Unavailable product"

EDIT: ok evertying is ok, just took the Flintstones two work days to actually make it available, even though dashboard showed them as "In Store".

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
    Meltdown, JayR, erika_d and 1 other person like this.
  37. MuraliVenkat

MuraliVenkat

Hi all,
    I am working in In-App purchase android. I am using android reserved product id's and it was worked fine before(5 months) and i checked the same code and it is not working.
    Error: The requested item is not available for purchase.
    Reserved product id: android.test.purchased
    And also i updated the iap plugin.

I dont know why it is not working.
    Can anyone please help me with this?
    Thanks.

38. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

39. sybrid

sybrid

Just wanted to add a bit of good feedback to this thread. I was able to get my Android IAP setup running after reading through this thread and referring to all the articles mentioned.

The bug turned out to be in my configuration setup when adding my consumables and registering licensed test users. All of which could have been avoided if I had read all the docs and tuts. The following articles were the main gems for me, especially the first one that paolo_lionhg pointed out:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qLfNTPIwRIFcPJkBfyuxRuf388ckxIyy12LjR8Hdm_E/edit#
    https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/UnityIAPGoogleConfiguration.html (For Goog)
    https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/UnityIAPAppleConfiguration.html (For Appl)

Debugging in Android via ADM was essential and caught the following responses in the log:
    ----
    01-24 21:05:37.551: I/UnityIAP(1040): onQueryInventoryFinished: true
    01-24 21:05:37.551: I/UnityIAP(1040): Inventory refresh successful. (response: 0:OK)
    01-24 21:05:37.621: W/Unity(1040): Unavailable product 40000.pokerchips -40000.pokerchips_google
    01-24 21:05:37.621: I/Unity(1040): OnInitializeFailed InitializationFailureReason:NoProductsAvailable
    ----
    After that, it was just a matter of lining up the product configuration in my source to what I registered in the Developer's Console which was to lop off the "_google" suffix since my consumables were not platform specific.

Hope this helps and thanks for all who contributed :D

ap-unity likes this.
  40. hakankaraduman

hakankaraduman

If anyone experience this on Apple App Store, make sure you successfully completed the Paid Application Agreement by entering your address, bank account, tax and contact infos. That was the problem in my case.

41. SyncInteractive

SyncInteractive

Hi all,

I am trying to implement the IAP process on Amazon but i keep getting the "Unavailable product" message when i try to initialise UnityPurchasing, has anyone managed to get IAP working with the amazon store?

Regards

Code (CSharp):
    1. public void InitializePurchasing ()
    2.         {
    3.                 if (IsInitialized ()) {
    4.                         return;
    5.                 }
    7.                 var builder = ConfigurationBuilder.Instance (StandardPurchasingModule.Instance ());
    8.                 builder.AddProduct (unlockCrickleString, ProductType.NonConsumable);
    10.                 UnityPurchasing.Initialize (this, builder);
    11.         }

42. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@SyncInteractive

Typically the Unavailable Product error could indicate an issue about how the products are configured in the store. Did you configure the products as described in the Manual:
    https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/UnityIAPAmazonConfiguration.html

Nothing seems out of place in the code sample you provided. Would you be able to provide a full copy of your purchasing script. You can leave out your product IDs.

43. Wiedu

Wiedu

i have the same problem in IOS!!!

1.unity version :5.5
    2.import IAP package
    3.enabled the analytice and in-App Purchasing services
    4.use iap demo scene to test build ,and Initialized one product

in "IAPDemo.cs" , all the same ,only change the AddProduct Code as follow:

builder.AddProduct("YTL-001",ProductType.NonConsumable, new IDs
    {
    {"ytl_001", GooglePlay.Name},
    {"ytl_001", AppleAppStore.Name}
    });

5.itunes connect setting
    upload_2017-3-7_16-53-24.png
    upload_2017-3-7_17-4-38.png

6.but run in ipad, it show "Unabailable product ytl_001"
    i check the xcode messagem, it show
    "UnityIAP: No App receipt found"
    "Unavailable product YTL-001 -ytl_001"

i'm not sure if the problem is to need the product state change to "upload complete?"
    (now it show "Waiting for upload(等待上傳)")
    but i don't know how to upload(no upload button on page??)

can any one know how to fix the issue?

P.S
    test in android, it work!!
    (set the currect key in the code
    builder.Configure<IGooglePlayConfiguration>().SetPublicKey())

Attached Files:

44. Wiedu

Wiedu

i found the Xcode message is follow as:
    upload_2017-3-9_13-37-39.png

45. Wiedu

Wiedu

Thank every one, i fixed the problem
    The problem is itunes connect problem

46. gegagome

gegagome

Would you please share how did you fix the iTunes connect problem?

Thanks

47. shafqatjamil

shafqatjamil

I have followed all steps and guides, double checked. everything is fine and according to guidelines but i still getting "no products available".

48. sevensails

sevensails

If I remember right, it will only work with a Beta Version on iTunes Connect. Running from XCode does not works.

49. Mogurito

Mogurito

I have the same problem in Windows Store:

UnityIAPWin8:Begin PollForProducts() persistent = True, delay = 0, productsOnly = False
    UnityIAPWin8:Building full product list with existing purchases
    Unavailable product com.xxxx.yyyy.ingredients1 -com.xxxx.yyyy.ingredients1

I see Windows uses 2 IDs for Add-ons
    Product ID: com.xxxx.yyyy.ingredients1
    Store ID: 9nk6jpn999xx

Should I use Store ID instead of Product ID for Windows?

50. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@Mogurito

Make sure your product id matches exactly what you are using in your app (no extra spaces, same capitalization, etc.). And make sure the Status is "In the Store".

Some users have reported that there is a delay of a few hours between when your Add-on is approved and when it starts working in your game.

You should use the Product ID.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.