Search Unity

Graphics Hydroform Ocean Renderer [RELEASED]

Discussion in 'Tools In Progress' started by Xix-Interactive, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

I don't have a VR rig, but that is my understanding. It should work except for dynamic reflections yes. If you purchase and that is not the case, let me know and I'll get you refunded.

2. ColtonKadlecik_VitruviusVR

ColtonKadlecik_VitruviusVR

Ok great, I will purchase it and let you know how it goes. Is there any way to change the distance the water renders as well?

3. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

It's optimized to render as an infinite ocean in all directions and cannot (yet anyway) render in small patches if that's what you are asking.

If you are asking how far out it will go - it will render all the way out to the far clipping plane and you can extend that out as far as you want and it will not impact the ocean performance.

4. ColtonKadlecik_VitruviusVR

Ok thanks, yeah I was asking for shorter distances purpose, are you working on making it work with smaller patches? (and/or is there a way to change some of the code to not render out to the far clip plane?)

Xix-Interactive likes this.
  5. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

I am not currently working on having it render in smaller patches, but that is a common request so it's on my list.

Yes, if you are inclined you could mod the code yourself. You would want to get rid of the "Brim" mesh that draws to the horizon. Then you'd want to modify the wave patch so it is not always drawing in front of the camera.

6. umauj

umauj

Very good work indeed! Finally an ocean asset that looks great! .-) was searching for such a thing a long time.

Since you always render to the farplane, is this working in screenspace somehow?

7. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

Thanks! Yes, the far mesh is a projected grid, so it renders in 3D, but the vertices are evenly distributed in screenspace.

8. Galahad

Galahad

Good morning. I work at a naval simulators devoloper and here we already have a program that create the mathematical ocean simulations, and the ship models move obeying those dynamics instead of Unity physics. What we need is an ocean that could read the same output and move synchronized with the ship dynamics. What kind of data we should provide so Hydroform could act this way?

9. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

I'm not sure I'm understanding what you're asking. Are you asking if there's a way for Hydroform to render waves based on the physics output? Or are you asking how to move the ship based on your physics output?

10. Galahad

Galahad

The first option, making Hydroform mimic the waves output from our application.

11. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

Hydroform is optimized to procedurally create the waves on the GPU so they render very quickly. It is not designed to take outside input and transfer it to the GPU for rendering. I don't think you're going to find that in a typical off-the-shelf commercial package because it's so computationally demanding. I may be available in a few months if you're interested in contracting out a custom solution.

12. Gregory-

Gregory-

Hi,
    Does anyone had this trouble before ? :
    The water close to me disapear when looking up. I can see in the scene view, that the water plane is moving to for away when I am looking up so my legs anymore in the water...
    I use Hydroform with two vrcam (vive), hydroformmulti-comp is on both cam. It does the same if I had a simple camera in the scene...
    Any help ?
    Thks and congrat for this water system, faraway the best of all (and I think i've tested all!...)
    Special thks for the VR support of this asset !

Grg

13. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

Thanks for the kind words on the asset.

Did you make sure that the Ocean prefab is dragged onto each HydroMultiCamComp?

14. Gregory-

Gregory-

Yes, all of them are link...

15. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

Hmm, OK, is this happening in the latest version? I'll try and repro.

16. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

@Gregou-fr do you mean it works fine in game just not scene? Because scene view sometimes needs you to select and object and press F when hovering mouse over the scene to adjust depth for clipping while editing.

17. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

I haven't been able to reproduce the error unfortunately. Does this happen with the demo scenes? Sometimes other assets interfere with Hydroform, maybe you could try disabling some other assets in the scene.

18. ColtonKadlecik_VitruviusVR

Hey man, So this doesn't end up working in VR even with SSR and planar effects off, would I be able to get this refunded? I can send you a picture of what's happening if you'd like. Thanks and let me know!

19. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

Yep, send send me your invoice and I'll start a refund request. I would like to see a screenshot and what kind of rig are you running? I think you're the first person to say it's not working for you, so it would be nice to know for future requests.

20. ColtonKadlecik_VitruviusVR

Great, I sent you an email, I'm using a Vive with Single pass stereo rendering enabled.

21. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

Just to update people following on the thread, the problem that ColtonK_VitruviusVR is experiencing is not related to VR, it's actually a refraction issue that I'm going to try and reproduce and fix. So AFAIK VR works fine with Hydroform.

22. adhdchris

adhdchris

I've been using your asset for a while now and loving it, however after updating to Unity 5.6.1 I've been unable to build standalone builds. At the packaging assets stage it ends up throwing the following error:

Error building Player: Shader error in 'Hydroform/Brim': unable to unroll loop, loop does not appear to terminate in a timely manner (1024 iterations) at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(154) (on d3d9)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_PLANAR_REFELCT
    Platform defines: UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_USE_DITHER_MASK_FOR_ALPHABLENDED_SHADOWS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING UNITY_ENABLE_DETAIL_NORMALMAP SHADER_API_DESKTOP UNITY_COLORSPACE_GAMMA

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

23. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

Hmm, this must be new in 5.6. You could try and replace 'numOctaves' on line 154 with '4'. Another option is to revert to 5.5 or 5.4.

24. adhdchris

adhdchris

Thanks for your quick reply, the fix works great!

I'm seeing some weird polygon artifacts when looking at shallow water with refraction enabled (as can be seen in the attached pic). Is this the expected behavior of the shader or am I doing something wrong?
    Screenshot 2017-06-03 10.52.56.png

Also, there's a considerable hit in performance every time the HeightCam generates the Heightfield texture if a terrain has trees and detail objects enabled (see the profile screenshot). Using a duplicate terrain with details turned off solves the issue but, still, you might want to look at it.
    Screenshot 2017-06-03 10.57.07.png

25. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

I suspect the polygon is related to some other asset, do you have SSAO enabled? Try turning it off and see if that makes a difference.

If you are seeing a hit on the HeightCam, I would recommend putting the terrain on a layer and then setting that layer as a mask on the HeightCam - that way it will only render the terrain and/or whatever else you want to affect the shorefx.

26. Yan-Pepin

Yan-Pepin

Hi,
    I'd like to know if your water will work when viewed from an orthographic camera in Unity?

Thanks!

27. magique

magique

Does this properly work with image effects such as Unity GlobalFog or Time of Day Scattering?

28. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

It does not out-of-the-box. If you know how to modify the shader to handle a linear depth buffer, then you could make it work for orthographic however.

29. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

It does work with GlobalFog if you use the included replacement shader. I don't know about TOD Scattering; if it's a Standard Asset effect I could check and get back to you.

30. magique

magique

I'm not sure what Time of Day uses for the fogging in their Scattering effect, but the author said that GlobalFog would have same issues with AQUAS water as TOD Scattering so they must use similar technique. My guess is that if it works with GlobalFog then it probably works with TOD Scattering.

But just to be clear, I'm referring to how the water surface would look from a distance when in fog, not any sort of underwater fog effect.

31. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

Hmm, well Aquas renders as a translucent poly, where Hydroform is opaque, so they can each run into different issues. I had to write a special shader for GlobalFog to work, so that puts some doubt in my mind that TOD Scattering would work properly. You are using deferred mode? In forward rendering it would probably be OK.

32. magique

magique

I'm using Forward rendering.

33. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

Oh yeah it will probably be fine then, I can't guarantee another person's asset will work though. GlobalFog does work fine with Hydroform in forward rendering without any modification. I can see where that would be a problem with Aquas given that it's a translucent poly.

34. magique

magique

OK, thanks. I might give it a try in the near future. I definitely need a solution that works with fogging and every other water system I have fails so far.

35. lambot-imsim

lambot-imsim

Hi, I have a lot of issues when I compiling on Windows 10 for HTC Vive with unity 5.5.3p1 and Hydroform 1.17 and the build never finish.

Here is the issues :

Octave.shader :

Unity_hydroform_octave-issue.PNG

- line 116-117 : I have to "return 0.5" instead of "return accum / accumDev;"
    - line 109 : in the loop for, all works if I use 4 instead 16

Water.sahder & WaterFunc.cginc

- With keep numOctaves at line 154 (WaterFunc.cginc)

Unity_hydroform_water-issue.PNG

- With change numOctaves to 4 at line 154 (WaterFunc.cginc)

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (692). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSR
    Platform defines: UNITY_NO_SCREENSPACE_SHADOWS UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING SHADER_API_MOBILE SHADER_API_DESKTOP UNITY_COLORSPACE_GAMMA

(Filename: Hydroform/Water Line: 1)

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (703). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_SSR
    Platform defines: UNITY_NO_SCREENSPACE_SHADOWS UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING SHADER_API_MOBILE SHADER_API_DESKTOP UNITY_COLORSPACE_GAMMA

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (704). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (708). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (712). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (716). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (719). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (720). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (724). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (727). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (728). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (731). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (732). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (733). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (734). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (736). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (739). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (743). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (744). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSS_VIEW_LIMIT HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (745). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (747). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (748). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSS_VIEW_LIMIT HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (750). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (752). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (755). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSS_VIEW_LIMIT HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (757). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSS_VIEW_LIMIT HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (758). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (759). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (760). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (761). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSS_VIEW_LIMIT HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (762). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (763). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (764). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSS_VIEW_LIMIT HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (765). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (769). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (771). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSS_VIEW_LIMIT HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (772). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (774). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (775). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSS_VIEW_LIMIT HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (777). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (779). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSS_VIEW_LIMIT HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (784). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (785). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSS_VIEW_LIMIT HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (787). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (788). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSS_VIEW_LIMIT HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (792). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (793). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (801). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many instruction slots (806). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. at line 1 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSS_VIEW_LIMIT HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': maximum vs_4_0_level_9_3 sampler register index (0) exceeded - note that the target doesn't support texture sampling intrinsics at line 51 (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Vertex program with HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

(Filename: Hydroform/Water Line: 51)

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Invalid const register num: 32. Max allowed is 31. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(147) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

(Filename: Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc Line: 147)

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (655). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSR

(Filename: Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc Line: 527)

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (667). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (671). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (676). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (682). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (684). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (687). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (692). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (693). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (696). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (699). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (703). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (704). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (705). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (708). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSS_VIEW_LIMIT HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (710). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (712). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (715). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (717). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (720). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (721). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSS_VIEW_LIMIT HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (722). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (724). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSS_VIEW_LIMIT HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (726). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (731). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (734). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (735). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSS_VIEW_LIMIT HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (736). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSS_VIEW_LIMIT HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (741). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (745). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSS_VIEW_LIMIT HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (746). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (750). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (755). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (763). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(527) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSS_VIEW_LIMIT HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (666). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(536) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_SSR

(Filename: Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc Line: 536)

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (675). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(536) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (683). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(536) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (688). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(536) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (694). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(536) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (695). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(536) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSS_VIEW_LIMIT HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (699). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(536) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (703). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(536) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (707). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(536) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSS_VIEW_LIMIT HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (710). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(536) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (715). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(536) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (716). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(536) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (721). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(536) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (722). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(536) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (726). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(536) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_DEEP_FOAM HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (731). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(536) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSS_VIEW_LIMIT HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (732). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(536) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (734). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(536) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSS_VIEW_LIMIT HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (744). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(536) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_SHOREFX HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Shader error in 'Hydroform/Water': Compiled shader code uses too many arithmetic instruction slots (745). Max. allowed by the target (ps_2_x) is 512. Consider increasing optimization level to reduce instruction count. at Assets/HydroForm/Resources/WaterFunc.cginc(536) (on d3d11_9x)

Compiling Fragment program with HYDRO_SPECULAR HYDRO_SSS HYDRO_SSS_VIEW_LIMIT HYDRO_REFRACTION HYDRO_OPPOSING_WAVESETS HYDRO_SSR

Any help would be greatly appreciated

36. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

Try this:

Go to the top of Water.shader and uncomment the line "#pragma target 3.0"

37. lambot-imsim

lambot-imsim

Ok, now all works. I had to do the same with octave.shader

Thanks !

38. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

Great, thanks for confirming, I'll have that in the next update.

39. SilverStorm

SilverStorm

Hi Xix-Interactive, it's been a while since I last wandered the forum thread, I wanted to ask how this plugin was going and if their were any short term/long term updates/features planned?

I noticed their have been some minor performance enhancements in the update log too, nice work!

Xix-Interactive likes this.
  40. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

Short term I've got some fixes to refraction and 5.6 builds that I'm working on. Long term, underwater is the priority.

SilverStorm likes this.
  41. John-G

John-G

Any chance of adding a proper boat wake system.
    Most ocean solutions just look so un-natural in their implementation of wakes.

42. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

Hi John,

That is something I'd like to do in the future, but underwater is the priority for the next few months.

-Brian

43. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Hey, hows the asset looking for 2.5D water? I'm in the market for something that plays nice with post and lighting but is also able to cut the front of it like a fish tank.

44. SilverStorm

SilverStorm

Ooohhh that looks nice, let me know if you find it!

45. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

Definitely cannot do that at the moment.

46. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

I put up a minor update today:

• Fixed some refraction distortion issues at the screen edge
    • Changed pragma targets in shaders to help compile times on Unity 5.6
    • Fixed reversed skybox reflections that occur with some skyboxes
    • Updated manual to recommend putting Culling Mask on Height Cam
    It looks like I'll have a lot more time to work on the water in July, so I'm hoping to get some solid work done on underwater rendering. Stay tuned on that.

Also, Hydroform is on sale this month, 30% off, tell your friends!

47. DigitalAdam

DigitalAdam

@Xix-Interactive

Looks great! Any change for adding tessellation? Can we use this for rivers too? What about flow map support?

Thanks.

48. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

You can set the vertex density to whatever you like in the editor. Not good for rivers unless the rest of your terrain is above sea level - it's designed to render as an infinite plane. No flow map, but you can set the wave direction.

49. DigitalAdam

DigitalAdam

Thanks. Looking forward to underwater rendering! I'll be picking this up...

50. Xix-Interactive

Xix-Interactive

Awesome, thanks for your support!