Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

How to share Job Interviews with others from our Organisation?

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by mkg2w, May 4, 2017.

1. mkg2w

mkg2w

We have a Organization defined in Unity, and use it for Ads, Analytics, etc.

We've also started posting jobs on Unity Connect and need to hire people. I want others in my Organisation to be able to see the jobs and the messaging we've had with candidates.

How do we go about creating teams on connect.unity3d.com? I would have thought Organisations and users added at https://id.unity.com/en/organizations, would automatically get added on connect.unity3d.com, but that doesn't seem to be the case?

2. markp-unity

markp-unity

Hey mkg2w,

Thanks for using Connect - Please keep us updated with your experience!

We have purposefully not connected Organizations to Connect because most of the Connect Company users were not developers (recruiters, admins, office managers, marketers, etc). But, you can simply invite users to join your company.
    1. Go to your Company Profile by using the drop down in the top right of the global hud.
    2. In the center below your company description there is a + button. Use that to invite your team members (by full name).
    If you have further problems, feel free to reach out to me at markp@unity3d.com. Thanks!