1. Help us improve the editor usability and artist workflows. Join our discussion to provide your feedback.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 5.6 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out all the fixes for 5.5 in patch releases 1 & 2.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Get further faster with the Unity Plus Accelerator Pack, free for new Unity Plus subscribers for a limited time. Click here for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Learn how you'll soon be able to publish your games to China in four simple steps with Xiaomi. Sign up now for early access.
    Dismiss Notice

How to change Unity Cloud build SSH key?

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Build' started by jim00, Apr 21, 2017.

1. jim00

jim00

I'm using Bitbucket git to connect to Unit Cloud Build, but when Unity ask me to enter the SSH key into Bitbucket. Bitbucket give me an error of "Someone has already registered that SSH key"

How do I get a new SSH key from Unit Cloud Build?

Thanks.

2. SophiaC

SophiaC

Unity Technologies

Hello,

If you have added the SSH key to a repo previously, you will need to remove it from there first before you can add it to the BitBucket repo.

If you're unsure where your key is being used, follow the instructions detailed here: https://help.github.com/articles/error-key-already-in-use/

We provide the public key, which means you can configure as many hosts as you want with access to that public key. The restriction about adding a key more than once is something enforced by Bitbucket, GitHub, etc- not by us. The SSH key is shared across the organization, so is there any chance that someone could have already added it?

- Sophia