1. Help us improve the editor usability and artist workflows. Join our discussion to provide your feedback.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 5.6 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out all the fixes for 5.5 in patch releases 1 & 2.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Get further faster with the Unity Plus Accelerator Pack, free for new Unity Plus subscribers for a limited time. Click here for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Learn how you'll soon be able to publish your games to China in four simple steps with Xiaomi. Sign up now for early access.
    Dismiss Notice

How do products get automatically restored?

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by claris, Apr 21, 2017 at 6:42 AM.

1. claris

claris

The documentation says that "On platforms that support it (e.g. Google Play and Universal Windows Applications) Unity IAP automatically restores any products the user owns during the first initialization following reinstallation; the ProcessPurchase method of your IStoreListener will be called for each owned item."

I have implemented the IAP codes on my store page, but I am not sure if a user reinstalls the app, without going to the store page, how does Unity restore the products so that the correct games are unlocked? On the menu screen, the app should already be able to tell which products the user has purchased. Do I have to include the IAP codes on the menu screen to do that?