Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

How add some features to my Educational projects in Unity project

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by castana1962, May 25, 2017.

1. castana1962

castana1962

Hi All
    I apologize to you for my daring for this but I would need to add some features to my Educational project( Sci Fi game to Self-study Language) and I was looking some unitypackage to buy them an can able to do it but I am not sure if they would be the best option for my, for it, Could you help me or advice me?
    Well, I am loooking the following to add these features to my game
    1-To let access to the gamer to any browser and got any translate word( Is the Enbedded Browser unitypackage the best option for it or is there any better for this?
    2- Facebook Integration to Unity ( I found Facebook plugin for Unity unitypacjage. Is this the better option?
    3- To Observe players' progress in the game( I found Unity Analytics(Unity Serivice. Is it a good optiion for it?
    4- To Recording of what the player speaks ( I saw a lot of them but I did not have idea aout the best for it....)
    5- To execute the game by voice command( I found a game named There Came an Echo that do it but I do not know how?
    6- To Rewind or advance the game ( Could you advice if is there any unitypackage for it?)
    7- Since that my game will be Multigamer I would like to add some Gamer Table positions to do it more competitive bettwen them Is it possible?
    I know that all this info is a lot for all of you but This the dream of my live and I know that this is very ambitious but I will not stop until I make a prototype with the basics and then gradually add all these functions..

Thanks to understand and for your patience.
    Sorry for my little English
    Alejandro Castan

2. Brathnann

Brathnann

2. Facebook has a unity sdk that is free. Just have to sign up to be a developer(also free) through your Facebook account.
    3. Unity isn't bad, but I found Facebook analytics to be fairly good also (since you plan to integrate FB, you can use both)

The others, I really don't know. Check star ratings and read the reviews on the asset store is usually the best way. Hopefully others can offer you more advice.

castana1962 likes this.
  3. castana1962

castana1962

Hi Brathnann
    Thanks for your help !!!
    Have a nice day !!!!
    Alejandro