Search Unity

[RELEASED] Horse Animset Pro 3

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Malbers, Dec 22, 2015.

?

Horse Animset Pro 3 Priority Features (* Complexity)

Poll closed Feb 15, 2017.
  1. Combat While Riding (Melee) ***

13 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Combat While Riding (Ranged) ****

14 vote(s)
    53.8%
  3. Pegasus **

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  4. Cart/Carriage/Wagon Pull **

11 vote(s)
    42.3%
  5. Horse Sounds *

12 vote(s)
    46.2%
  6. More & Stable Integrations (Realistic FPS Prefab, UFPS, Otti's, Opsiive TCP... etc) **

16 vote(s)
    61.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kemp-Sparky

Kemp-Sparky

Well, they might not all have grabbing and climbing, but they would all likely have a "jump" and/or "fall," lol! That's how riding acrobatics in Shadow of the Colossus work, you can stand up on the horse and jump (or just jump off), but what happens after you're in the air is up to the regular controller. ;-) I find it's a feature that is useful for speedy dismount, in cases where you just can't wait for the dismount animation to play. ^.^

Any thoughts on dressage? I've never seen that used in a game. Got to keep yourself from being hit by projectiles! lol

Combat looks gorgeous! It's changing the whole concept of the game I plan to use it in. And ranged combat is planned?

Thanks for all the great work, can't wait to upgrade!

magique likes this.
  2. pushingpandas

pushingpandas

Is there a tutorial how to use it with UFPS?

3. Malbers

Malbers

The UFPS integration is deprecated until Horse Animset Pro V3 is out,

I'm making a lot of changes in this new version..
    Thanks for your patience

4. Malbers

Malbers

Yes Ranged combat is planned too ;)

5. 99thmonkey

99thmonkey

bummer. FYI UFPS2 will be out soon too

Malbers likes this.
  6. Malbers

Malbers

that is one of the main reason ;)
    Upgrade horse and UPFS

7. HellPatrol

HellPatrol

Sounds great. Iam getting a lot of strange behaviour with the Invector Controller. Like an Error after UnMounting (Rider.cs:120), sometimes unable to mount at all or the Horse flys away when i come close to it :)

Really looking forward to the next update

8. siblingrivalry

siblingrivalry

Hi, does this work with Ooti's Motion Controller? I saw that it says invector but has Ooti's name.

Is there are a date penned for V3? very excited right now!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  9. magique

magique

I has integration with Ooti, but last time I tried it there were some issues. However, according to the author, the next update will include improved integration with all major 3rd party controllers. I am anticipating a better Ooti integration myself.

siblingrivalry likes this.
  10. siblingrivalry

siblingrivalry

Thanks. I appreciate the reply.

11. siblingrivalry

siblingrivalry

@Malbers
    Hi, do you have a tutorial for getting to work with FPS controllers (not UFPS).
    So like the standard asset one, or for people who make their own.

Limewise if i wanted to try and use a 3rd person controller that has not already been mentioned, like a custom one or standard Ethan for example.

Thanks!

12. siblingrivalry

siblingrivalry

Ignore me :) its in the readme.

Malbers likes this.
  13. longroadhwy

longroadhwy

@Malbers

These are some issues I have run into when changing out the current input handling to use Rewired instead.

NOTE: The end Goal is to be able to use a ThrustMaster T300RS racing wheel and associated pedals to control the horse and rider. Also use HOTAS (flight controllers) to control the horse also. That is the reason Rewired is required.

For racing wheel the goal was to use the paddle shifters on the racing wheel to change speed (walk/trot/gallop). Since the wheel has two racing wheel paddle shifters for shifting gears up and down that is basically the same idea I want to apply to the horse speed controls. The accelerator is to control forward speed. The clutch pedal is used as the SHIFT (for sprinting) and brake pedal (is for changing direction - basically reverse). There are various buttons on the racing wheel itself to handling the horse jumping, mount/dismount of the rider, etc.

Unity 5.5.0f3 (Windows 64-bit)
    Rewired 1.0.0.112
    Horse Animset Pro 2.1b

(1) Lack of namespace

The first thing I noticed is none of the horse C# source code (or at least the files I looked at) has namespaces. Please add namespaces in your next 3.0 release to reduce future conflicts with other unity assets C# code.

(2) Code changes.

NOTE: Hopefully in 3.0 version I will be able to override the various input and related functions and not have to touch the original horse animset pro 3.0 source code to handle the input changes.

The code changes were made to the following files for my Rewired integration.

Horse\Scripts\Horse\HorseInput.cs
    Horse\Scripts\Rider\Rider1stPerson.cs
    Horse\Scripts\Rider\Rider3rdPerson.cs
    Standard Assets\Characters\ThirdPersonCharacter\Scripts\ThirdPersonUserControl.cs

==========================

Changes to HorseInput.cs are referenced against the original lines numbers in the unmodified source code.

On line 4 added:

Code (CSharp):
    1. using Rewired;
    On line 7 added:

Code (CSharp):
    1. // Rewired specific additions
    2.     public int RewiredPlayerId = 0; // The Rewired player id of this character
    3.     private Rewired.Player Rewiredplayer; // The Rewired Player
    4.     private float rewired_vertical_racing_wheel_pedals;
    5.     private bool rewired_reverse_direction;
    6.     private int rewired_current_horse_speed;  // should only have values 1 thru 3 (walk/trot/gallop)
    On line 28 added:

Code (CSharp):
    1.  void Awake()
    2.     {
    3.         Rewiredplayer = ReInput.players.GetPlayer(RewiredPlayerId);
    4.     }
    Changed all of the crossplatform input calls to Rewired version within the GetInput() starting at line 41. Basically changing any CrossPlatformInputManager.GetAxis() and CrossPlatformInputManager.GetButton to Rewired versions basically in the format of Rewiredplayer.GetAxis() and Rewiredplayer.GetButton().

Code (CSharp):
    1.  myHorse.Horizontal = Rewiredplayer.GetAxis("Horizontal");   //Get the Horizontal Axis
    3. myHorse.Vertical = Rewiredplayer.GetAxis("Vertical");       //Get the Vertical Axis
    4. myHorse.Attack1 = Rewiredplayer.GetButton("Attack");  //Get the Attack1 button
    5. myHorse.Shift = Rewiredplayer.GetButton("Shift");  //Get the Shift button
    6. myHorse.Jump = Rewiredplayer.GetButton("Jump");  //Get the Jump button
    7. myHorse.Death = Rewiredplayer.GetButtonDown("Horse_Death");  //Get the Death button change the variable entry to manipulate how the death works
    8. myHorse.Speed1 = Rewiredplayer.GetButton("Walk");  //Walk
    9. myHorse.Speed2 = Rewiredplayer.GetButton("Trot");  //Trot
    10. myHorse.Speed3 = Rewiredplayer.GetButton("Gallop");  // Run
    These are the new code I added to handle the pedals in particular this all within the GetInput()

Code (CSharp):
    1. // special handling for controlling horse with racing wheeel accelerator pedal
    2.         rewired_vertical_racing_wheel_pedals = Rewiredplayer.GetAxis("Vertical_Pedals");       //Get the Vertical Axis
    5.         if (rewired_vertical_racing_wheel_pedals > 0.0)
    6.         {
    7.             rewired_reverse_direction = Rewiredplayer.GetButton("Reverse_Direction");
    9.             myHorse.Vertical = rewired_vertical_racing_wheel_pedals;
    11.             if (rewired_reverse_direction)
    12.            {
    13.               myHorse.Vertical = -1.0F;
    14.            }
    16.         }
    The forward pressed was modified to handle the pedal situation in addition to the normal "vertical" handling.

Code (CSharp):
    1. myHorse.FowardPressed = ((Rewiredplayer.GetAxis("Vertical") > 0) || (rewired_vertical_racing_wheel_pedals > 0)); //If foward is pressed
    This is the code I added to handle the paddle shifters on the racing wheel for handling (walk/trot/run) are also within the same GetInput() function.

Code (CSharp):
    1.       // special handling for racing wheel paddle shifters [Up Shift/Down Shift] capabilities
    2.         if (Rewiredplayer.GetButton("Speed_Up") )
    3.         {
    4.             // Debug.Log("Racing Wheel: Speed_up");
    5.            // Debug.Log("  current speed = " + rewired_current_horse_speed.ToString());
    8.             switch (rewired_current_horse_speed)  
    9.             {
    10.                 case 3:
    11.                 case 2:                        // Trotting => Galloping
    12.                     myHorse.Speed3 = true;
    13.                     rewired_current_horse_speed = 3;
    14.                     break;
    16.                 case 1:                       // Walking => Trotting      
    17.                     myHorse.Speed2 = true;
    18.                     rewired_current_horse_speed = 2;
    19.                     break;
    21.                 case 0:
    22.                     rewired_current_horse_speed = 1;
    23.                     myHorse.Speed1 = true;
    24.                     break;
    25.             }
    28.         }
    30.         if (Rewiredplayer.GetButton("Speed_Down") )
    31.         {
    32.             // Debug.Log("Racing Wheel: Speed_Down");
    33.             // Debug.Log("  current speed = " + rewired_current_horse_speed.ToString());
    35.             switch (rewired_current_horse_speed)  
    36.             {
    37.                 case 0:
    38.                 case 1:
    39.                 case 2:                  // Trotting => Walking
    40.                     myHorse.Speed1 = true;
    41.                     rewired_current_horse_speed = 1;
    42.                     break;
    44.                  case 3:       // Galloping => Trotting        
    45.                    myHorse.Speed2 = true;
    46.                    rewired_current_horse_speed = 2;
    47.                    break;
    48.             }
    51.         }
    ======================

Changes to the Rider3rdPerson.cs file:

On line 4 added the following:

Code (CSharp):
    1. using Rewired;
    On line 9 added the following code

Code (CSharp):
    1.  public int RewiredPlayerId = 0; // The Rewired player id of this character
    2.     private Rewired.Player Rewiredplayer; // The Rewired Player
    On line 28 added to the existing void Awake() function.

Code (CSharp):
    1. Rewiredplayer = ReInput.players.GetPlayer(RewiredPlayerId);
    On line 146 within the Update() function changed the code
    Code (CSharp):
    1. if (Input.GetKeyDown(MountKey))
    to this

Code (CSharp):
    1. if (Rewiredplayer.GetButton("Mount"))
    On line 165 changed the code
    Code (CSharp):
    1. if (Input.GetKeyDown(MountKey) && HorseCntler.Stand)
    to this

Code (CSharp):
    1. if ((Rewiredplayer.GetButton("Mount") && HorseCntler.Stand))
    ==============================

Changes to the Rider1stPerson.cs file.

On line 4 I added the following:

Code (CSharp):
    1. using Rewired;
    On line 8 I added the following:

Code (CSharp):
    1. public int RewiredPlayerId = 0; // The Rewired player id of this character
    2.     private Rewired.Player Rewiredplayer; // The Rewired Player
    On line 28 added the Awake() function

Code (CSharp):
    1.    void Awake()
    2.     {
    3.         Rewiredplayer = ReInput.players.GetPlayer(RewiredPlayerId); // added 1/15/2017
    4.     }
    On line 69 within the Update() function changed the following line
    Code (CSharp):
    1. if (Input.GetKeyDown(MountKey))
    to

Code (CSharp):
    1. if (Rewiredplayer.GetButtonDown("Mount"))
    On line 82 changed the following line
    Code (CSharp):
    1. if (Input.GetKeyDown(MountKey) && HorseCntler.Stand)
    to
    Code (CSharp):
    1. if ((Rewiredplayer.GetButtonDown("Mount") && HorseCntler.Stand))
    ==========================

Changes to the standard asset code: ThirdPersonUserControl.cs
    NOTE: I hate having to modify this but at least for this test it was a necessary change.

On line 4 added

Code (CSharp):
    1. using Rewired;
    On line 15 added

Code (CSharp):
    1.  public int RewiredPlayerId = 0; // The Rewired player id of this character
    2.         private Rewired.Player Rewiredplayer; // The Rewired Player
    On line 40 within the Update() function changed

Code (CSharp):
    1. m_Jump = CrossPlatformInputManager.GetButtonDown("Jump");
    to
    Code (CSharp):
    1.  m_Jump = Rewiredplayer.GetButton("Jump");
    On line 49 within the FixedUpdate() function changed the following:

Code (CSharp):
    1. float h = CrossPlatformInputManager.GetAxis("Horizontal");
    2.             float v = CrossPlatformInputManager.GetAxis("Vertical");
    3.             bool crouch = Input.GetKey(KeyCode.C);
    to

Code (CSharp):
    1.  float h = Rewiredplayer.GetAxis("Horizontal");
    2. float v = Rewiredplayer.GetAxis("Vertical");
    3. bool crouch = Rewiredplayer.GetButton("Crouch");
    on line 67 changed

Code (CSharp):
    1. if (Input.GetKey(KeyCode.LeftShift)) m_Move *= 0.5f;
    to

Code (CSharp):
    1. if (Rewiredplayer.GetButton("Shift")) m_Move *= 0.5f;
    =============

Testing Results:

I did test the first person scene Horse Sample FPC Standard scene a little bit but not extensively.

Most of my testing was with the Horse Sample TPC Standard scene and it works very well. One issue was controlling the rider before the horse is mounted was very painful with the racing wheel when trying to use the actual wheel itself (plus the pedals). The solution for that was to just map the D-pad on the racing wheel for "Horizontal" and "Vertical" then it was easy to control the rider before actually mounting the horse.

The main advantage of the D-pad on the racing wheel is you will never have to take your hands off the racing wheel and use some other controller to move the rider to get rider mounted on the horse. That was huge problem before mapping the D-pad on the racing wheel. The system key on the racing wheel is used for mounting/unmounting the rider.

Another issue originally with the T300RS racing wheel is that it is 1080 degrees turning which make it quite a bit of work to handle the horse. The solution was to change how many degrees the wheel required in the windows control panel for the controller. The lowest degrees available for the wheel was 40 degrees which actually works very nicely. It would probably needs to be more polished in the code to handle the racing wheel more efficiently. Because it would be painful for real users to have modify the wheel in the windows control panel before playing your game it really needs to be handled in the code.

The paddle shifters on the racing wheel work very nicely for speeding up and slowing down the horse (walk/trot/gallop). It is much better than using buttons on the racing wheel which I had previously.

The top left button on the wheel is used for jumping and it works fine. Originally I had mapped the jump button to the left paddle shifter and it worked really nicely but moving it to button was a bigger benefit since I can control the speed of the horse with paddle shifters.

The pedals expect a 3 pedal set (accelerator/brake/clutch) and it works very nicely. The clutch is used for where the SHIFT key was used for sprinting and works really well for that. The brake is only used when you want to reverse directions (or rather walk backwards with the horse). The accelerator works great for speed control since when galloping by reducing the foot on the accelerator you can go a different speeds also.

The HOTAS setup (for flight controllers) also works but was not tested extensively since the main focus was getting the racing wheel working.

The future I am looking forward to using the racing wheel for combat while riding on a horse. There are still enough buttons on the racing wheel to be mapped for switching weapons and a few other features. The top right button has not been mapped yet but I can see that being used as a fire button for the rider to use a specific weapon while riding.

Happy riding means using a racing wheel in this case. :)

=========

For those interested I included the Rewired Input Manager prefab to see how I mapped everything on the horse.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    Lohrion and Malbers like this.
  14. Malbers

Malbers

Thanks so much @longroadhwy !

I know about the lack of name space, the new V3 has the namespace MalbersAnimations ;), just like the other animals.
    Soon I will upload More Progress from this HAP V3 I'm finishing the melee combat to jump to Ranged Combat (Bow/Pistol)
    also wagon/Cart/Carriage is done :D, at least the mechanic, I still need to model the strides for the carriage.

Video Soon;)

Lohrion likes this.
  15. virror

virror

Yay, carriages : )

16. longroadhwy

longroadhwy

Looking forward to the V3 release. I thought it was important to test out various input theories and see how well the work in practice. But I think the racing wheel works best and I can see. The only really issue might be an issue of camera but I think the D-pad on the wheel might work well enough for a mouse look style of camera when a rider is mounted on the horse.

I can see so many different scenarios with horse that a racing wheel models well like horse racing, steeple chase, chariot racing, stage coach driving and that is not any all of the combat scenarios. The wagons and carriages are going to be very interesting too.

The ranged combat is going to be very exciting to work with and I am looking forward to your next video.

Malbers likes this.
  17. longroadhwy

longroadhwy

Some follow up Rewired screen shots for reference to show mapping to help show what my end goal is. All of this is included in the Rewired Input Manager Prefab zip file included in the previous message #514. That Rewired Input Manager Prefab can be just unzipped and dropped into a scene (of course you need the Rewired asset)

Rewired actions currently defined. There will be more added when combat arrives but this is the basic set of actions that are currently being used.

rewired_actions_horse_animset.JPG

Rewired mapping for the Racing Wheel template
    (so it should work all racing wheels with similar button layout). Better match for higher end racing wheels designed for PC/PS4 or PC/XBOX ONE. Otherwise for a specific racing wheel that is different a specific mapping for that racing wheel can be done elsewhere in Rewired.

rewired_racing_wheel_horse_animset.JPG
    Rewired HOTAS (flight controller/joystick) mapping for reference. This is currently a minimal set and not complete yet. One of the goals is use the throttle in a HOTAS setup to control the speed of the horse. Separately the flight pedals can be mapped to provide additional features maybe closer to the racing wheel pedal model. Also need to look at the Flight Yokes separately that might be better match for something such as multi-horse stage coach. Still thinking on the yoke part.

rewired_hotas_horse_animset.JPG

Rewired Keyboard mapping (the default setup) This basically matches the defaults in Horse Animset example scenes. Have to check to see if anything was missed.

rewired_keyboard_horse_animset.JPG

Rewired mapping for Dual Analog gamepad template. This is currently a minimal mapping with more to be done but just added for completeness.

rewired_gamepad_horse_animset.JPG

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    Lohrion and Malbers like this.
  18. Malbers

Malbers

Hi guys I just finished the Melee Combat and Its looking amazing!!

I went for two approach for the Rider Combat
    1. When the Weapons are in the Holders they are always visible,this way you see how the rider get the weapon very smoothly. (if you are using this way the rider will grab the first child that finds on the selected holder)
    upload_2017-2-21_9-25-7.png upload_2017-2-21_9-28-16.png
    2. The Weapons are in an inventory as a game Object, and are send to the Rider Combat by the GetWeaponByInventory( as a GameObject ) (That way you can use any Inventory from Store ) This way the weapons are instantiated at the moment that the rider reach it for it

upload_2017-2-21_9-24-4.png

For the Melee Attack;
    Left Click => Left attacks
    Right Click => Right Attacks

For Ranged Attacks
    Left Click => Shoot
    Right Click => Aim/Hold (in case of the bow)

Now I'm working in the Ranged (Pistol) and is really exciting!! (and is easier than the bow :D)
    upload_2017-2-21_9-46-18.png

Also weapons can be Right or left Handed just set in the weapon script with which Hand you will use it (yay!)

As soon as I have something to show I will make another video.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  19. longroadhwy

longroadhwy

Looks great.

(1) Is the Inventory hard coded or does it allow for easy integratation with a third party inventory unity asset
    (2) Are you also including a rifle in addition to a pistol?
    (3) Is all of the input for the combat rider controlled in a single script or is their a different input handling script for FPC (first person controller) and TPC (third person controller)?
    (4) Are you including any animations if the rider get thrown off the horse or shot off the horse?

20. Malbers

Malbers

1-) About the inventory, I include a very veeery basic inventory, basically is a list of game objects and some inputs to send those game objects to the rider combat script (via UI or keys) (I don't care where they come from, just send using getweaponbyinventory a game object with the weapon script attach to it and I will use it)
    (2) Rifle and pistol will come together, but nothing automatic... one shoot at a time :D
    (3) the Rider Combat is just for 3rd PC (ooti,invector opsive), for FPS I'll use a different approach, mainly because all the combat is already on the customs FPS (UFPS, RFPS) its just lock the character in the horse (some how :)).
    (4) I will inlcude gethit, getkill on the horse (Get thrown off the horse will come after the first release)

LudiKha likes this.
  21. Lohrion

Lohrion

I could imagine that PuppetMaster would be a great help in this scenario, as I myself don't like fixed animations.

22. longroadhwy

longroadhwy

Sounds good.

(2) I was only expecting single shot capability when on a horse. :D

Malbers likes this.
  23. MitchStan

MitchStan

I'm really enjoying this asset! So is my daughter - great programming play time together.

Quick question - the 3 key initiates the gallop state. But after about 4 strides, the horsey pulls up and won't move until I chose a different state - either walk or trot (1 or 2).

What must we do to allow the horse to gallop freely without pulling up? Neither one of us ever rode a horse before so what do we know?!

Thanks for your help!

Mitch

UPDATE - Ok - Galloping works fine with keyboard controls - but not with joystick. Forward movement with joystick starts the gallop state, but then the horse pulls up. Any idea what could be the issue with the joystick control and gallop state?

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  24. Malbers

Malbers

Sorry for that is a common problem I Fixed that on the new version
    instead of using keys use Inputs

unnamed.png

here is the code fixed also :)

Attached Files:

25. MitchStan

MitchStan

Thanks for the help. The version I have is identical to your screen grab. Already using Input instead of Keys. I downloaded your Rider to Input package as well to see if that would fix the issue but now cowboy won't mount horse. I am receiving console errors - see screen grab.

I can add a "Mount" to Edit/ProjectSettings/Input - but what values do I set it to?

Thanks for your help.

Mitch

Mount Button.jpg

26. MitchStan

MitchStan

Well, I added a Mount to InputManager - without knowing what it should be set to - that did fix the error messages, but now the rider and the horse just run around independently on joystick control so we can't mount the horse. I ticked Start Mounted and that will begin with the rider mounted but the previous issue continues - can't gallop with joystick control.

I think I'll delete and reload you asset and start over and see what happens. I'll get back to you!

Mitch

27. Malbers

Malbers

that means that you need to set the Inputs
    upload_2017-3-8_12-13-35.png
    for Mount and give it a |Xbox controller button|

28. Malbers

Malbers

try this config for the axis controls
    upload_2017-3-8_12-20-5.png

Axis value will be your button set it to your needs

29. Malbers

Malbers

The reason that the horse stops is that the forwardPressed is set to check on the keyboard if the 'W' Key or UpArrow Key is pressed,
    upload_2017-3-8_12-25-11.png
    so when in the control the stick is pressed forwards this variable doen;t change, but in the script I sent you should solve that problem

30. MitchStan

MitchStan

I am on a mac - there is no 9th axis for xbox360 inputs - you are on windows I think. Xbox360 controller is mapped differently for windows and mac according to Xbox360Controller Wiki.

In any event - I added the xbox controller mount input (I used the B button 'joystick button 17' on mac os) - that works fine - although the horse and rider run around independently before mounting which makes lining up the rider along side the mount collider on the horse kinda tricky. Why is the horse moving around? The horse used to stand still - mounting used to be easy previously.

And I still have the same gallop issue with joystick. I'll check the new scripts you sent me to make sure they are attached and correct. I understand the issue with the script checking the keyboard and not to the joystick - thanks for explaining!

Mitch

31. MitchStan

MitchStan

Ok - got it to work with a modification on your new code - take a look at the attachment:

Vertical.jpg

I added the Input.GetAxis("Vertical") > 0 to your myHorse.FowardPressed assignment. And that seems to do the trick. Hopefully it won't break anything else!

Thanks for your explanation of the problem!

Malbers likes this.
  32. magique

magique

On the Asset page it states the following:

I see the UFPS is supported according to this, but no mention of RFPS. I looked at the readme file, but it doesn't even mention UFPS. So, wondering if RFPS is supported.

33. Malbers

Malbers

I recently purchase RFPS to make it compatible with HAP V.3 ;)

Weblox likes this.
  34. magique

magique

Fantastic. I look forward to it.

Malbers likes this.
  35. Malbers

Malbers

I was going to wait to the weekend but I couldn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost finish the bow combat, but this was unexpected!!!

thanks! so much @Tryz for your amazing assets that are a beautiful learning material!!!!!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    TeagansDad, magique, John-G and 2 others like this.
  36. Malbers

Malbers

37. Weblox

Weblox

Yes! This has been so much needed. I cant wait to try it out. Does this also work with our custom animals and animations yet? ;)

Malbers likes this.
  38. Malbers

Malbers

For now just work l with my set of animations but eventually I will find a way to make it as generic as possible

Teila and Weblox like this.
  39. Weblox

Weblox

Awesome! I'll keep my fingers crossed. This will be a great addition to HAP.

Thanks for all the good work,
    Weblox

Malbers likes this.
  40. Malbers

Malbers

I found a way!!!
    Using the same animations from the rider/horse I made them look good on the other animals!!
    posting a video soon!

melee, pistol , bow done!!!

Next Stop! Integrations and it will be ready to release!!!!

upload_2017-3-22_10-56-6.png
    upload_2017-3-22_10-56-49.png

upload_2017-3-22_10-57-59.png

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  41. Weblox

Weblox

Great! The Screens are awesome already. Can't wait to see the video and play around with it when released. :)

Malbers likes this.
  42. magique

magique

Malbers likes this.
  43. Malbers

Malbers

I don't have that asset yet, I can talk to that publisher to exchange assets, but first I want to focus on the Integrations I already have pending... after this intergations I will publish this new version, then as future updates I can keep adding Integrations.
    (Otti MC, Opsive Ufps and TCP, Invectors TCP, and Realistic FPS prefab)

BTW I took a look at the Videos, very very promising!!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  44. Malbers

Malbers

Finally a video: Here is more of what i have so far!! :D

TeagansDad, John-G, Weblox and 3 others like this.
  45. evilangel89

evilangel89

Wow! Malbers I had no idea this V3 was in the works. Is this a free upgrade ? I was desperate for a proper horse/animation set so I went ahead and bought the asset which I believe is 2.0 :(

[EDIT] : Read the forum thread and see that you've priced it at 55 and the upgrade price from v2.0 to v3.0 would be 45, which is very decent considering the features I see on the video for v3.0. Glad I bought the set on time :D

I am using the Invector controller and since there's an integration I am thrilled to try out the asset and see how it works.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    Malbers likes this.
  46. Teila

Teila

All animals? Can I use it to make my characters mount a camel? :D

47. Malbers

Malbers

All my animals :) with my animals scripts :)

Teila likes this.
  48. unicat

unicat

Great looking, will it have a fps view too?

49. Malbers

Malbers

I bought UFPS, and RFPS Prefab to make it compatible with those two assets, but it still has the FPSRig from the Standard Assets. (Seg: 0:42)

jangomoose likes this.
  50. unicat

unicat

Perfect, thank you.

Malbers likes this.